I am a Wikipedian and I hang out mostly at the English and Esperanto Wikipediae. I have a degree in physics, and my interests are rather widespread, including Arthropoda, Python, mountaineering and haiku. I am also a quote-collector and a camera-coolie.
Please leave me a message in case I can help out with translation tasks or anything else.
- The Bourne Supremacy
- Sin City
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Rear Window
- The Maltese Falcon
- The Continental Op
- High Noon
- Kill Bill
- "Det finns inget dåligt väder bara dåliga kläder" (Swedish)
- Translation: "There is no bad weather only bad clothing."
- 시작이 반이다. - Starting is half the task. (Korean)
- "Tús maith, leath na hoibre." - A good start is half the work. (Gaelic)
- "If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."
- Çok yaşayan bilmez, çok gezen bilir. - Not he who lived long knows, but he who traveled much knows. (Turkish)
- "Dèyè mòn gen mòn." - Beyond mountains, there are more mountains. (Haiti)
- "Beware of the man who does not talk, and the dog that does not bark." (Cheyenne)
- "The rain falls on the just and the unjust."
"The one who tells the stories rules the world." (Hopi)
- "kO ar qadr ke beland bAsha, bAz Am sar-e khud rA dAra." - However tall the mountain is, there’s a road to the top of it. (Pashtun)