Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link.
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Please also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
Click here to create an account.
Thus far your edits seem designed to promote the defamation of Muhammad, using quotes or portions of quotes which are critical of this individual. I am NOT a promoter of the notion of needless censoring of criticism of ANYONE, by even the most ignorant, deluded of people — but I am an advocate of the principle that statements of deficient or false opinions or delusions in regard to matters of fact, MUST be fought with indications of truth — and you seem VERY intent on censoring and removing statements of truth and fact which do not fit in with what appears to be your agenda.
The matter of the quotes you have been adding, and which I have added a small bit of content to, in order to provide indications of their proper context, further commented upon in a brief exposition of its content , has been discussed intermittently since January 2009 at the "John Owen quote" section of the Muhammad discussion page. I believe the brief extension and comment I have added is proabably about a good a solution as can be arrived at, and though I had accepted that it probably is of so little notability as to not merit inclusion, it is sourced quote — which I can accept being included, but ONLY with mention of proper context. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 14:18, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.