Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link.
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Please also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
Click here to create an account. Thanks for your contributions to Dinosaur Comics, arguably the best web-comic ever invented by Ryan which has the-the same pictures everyday! To sum up, registration is PRETTY FREAKIN' AWESOME! Also! I totally edited your "Misc." header to say "Narration", because that is what I did in other comics! I-I hope that's ok. Thanks for your contribution ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 15:01, 5 October 2005 (UTC)
- Hi. Note that the consensus on Talk:Dinosaur Comics was not to use any formatting other than italics and bold in quotations: specifically, REDing the Devil and SMALLing Morris. Please join the discussion if you feel differently! Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 18:05, 14 December 2005 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.