Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link.
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Please also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
Click here to create an account.
I am assuming you are the same person who posted a couple other recent messages to my talk page. WQ is not the place for large doses of non-productive social banter, any more than it is the place for people to indulge their suppressed or camouflaged fascist impulses in devising rules for others with little or no legitimate right to do so — but both abberations are to some extent tolerated by most, and sometimes encouraged by certain factions. I for the most part attempt to refrain from both here and in my life generally, but I expect that certain circumstances will impel a further exposition of my concerns and attitudes about many things soon, here and elsewhere.. ~ Kalki (talk · contributions) 10:33, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.