Wan Azizah Wan Ismail
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- This is a new government, a new environment in that sense. The change of democracy happened peacefully. The harmony that we show and practice is important.
- Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (2018) cited in "China and Malaysia ties continue to prosper: Wan Azizah" on The Sun Daily, 21 July 2018
- We must also remember that we did not win (2018 Malaysian general election) easily, and after becoming the government, we need to do what is best for the people. It is not impossible for us to lose the nation's leadership if we slack and repeat the mistakes of the past government.
- Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (2018) cited in "Wan Azizah reiterates plan to step down once Anwar becomes PM" on New Straits Times, 17 September 2018
- The government is committed to extending the coverage of social security in the country to ensure Malaysians from all walks of life are covered by a sustainable and affordable social security system.
- Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (2018) cited in "90% of Malaysian workers do not have social security, says Wan Azizah" on The Star Online, 2 October 2018
- Alhamdulillah, the transition of power was carried out peacefully. We are asking for the people to be patient as there will be an even better transition in store. Right now the country (Malaysia) is facing debt issues.
- Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (2018) cited in "Wan Azizah: Agong offered me PM post after GE14" on New Straits Times, 9 October 2018