- or "while a page that lackes the latter for a long time..." and refer to "nointro" Aph.
- Perhaps a list of existing stub templates and categories is better to be refered here. Aph.
I've moved the page to "wikiquote" namespace, but did not remove the BIG draft notice, since I do not feel it has gotten enough of feedback from the community. Regardless, I think it is more useful to wikilink the "stub" in wikiquote stub notices to this page rather than to the wp page.
Should the stub notices link here rather than to wp?
- Vote closed: Result: Yes (unanimous). I'm going to link it soon. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 08:23, 8 October 2005 (UTC)
- Yes ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 08:19, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
- Yes. Once we have a Wikiquote-specific article, we should link relevant pages to it, not Wikipedia (although a WP and/or a Meta link for more info is often useful, too). ~ Jeff Q (talk) 12:47, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
- Absolutely. (Why is this even a matter for debate?) 121a0012 01:13, 23 September 2005 (UTC)
- Yes. I agree with JeffQ and everyone else. iddo999 14:48, 4 October 2005 (UTC)