Jump to navigation Jump to search
A window is an opening in a wall, door, roof or vehicle that allows the passage of light and may also allow the passage of sound and sometimes air. Modern windows are usually glazed or covered in some other transparent or translucent material, a sash set in a frame.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It's so unreal; didn't look out below. Watch the time go, right out the window.
- Linkin Park, "In the End", Hybrid Theory (2000), California: Warner Records
- I close both locks below the window; I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes goodbye's the only way.
- Linkin Park, "Shadow of the Day", Minutes to Midnight (2007), California: Warner Records
- Looking out a dirty old window; down below the cars in the city go rushing by. I sit here alone and I wonder why.
- Kim Wilde, "Kids in America", Kim Wilde (1981), United Kingdom: RAK
- Encyclopedic article on Window on Wikipedia