Wolverine and the X-men
(Redirected from Wolverine and the X-Men)
Hindsight (Part 1) [1.01]
- Kitty/Colossus: (are running a course in the Danger Room)
- Kitty: [To Piotr, who's trapped by two metal walls]. Admit it, Peter. You're being schooled by a girl. (a mechanical arm sneaks up and wraps around her arms) Whoa!
- Piotr: [After Kitty gets captured by a mechanical arm]. Well, well. Look's like school is out. (laughs as Kitty struggles)
- Kurt: (teleports through a bunch of shots then looks up to Kitty's cries for help)
- Kitty: [Trapped by a mechanical arm]. Somebody get me down!
- Kurt: [Teleporting near her]. Why don't you just phase through it?
- Kitty: And fall on my face? No thanks. Now come on and help me out.
- Kurt: You're an X-man. Do it yourself. [Teleports away].
- Kitty: Kurt! (sighs) Argh. (struggles then looks at her best friend expectantly) Peter!
- Piotr: (grins till he feel himself get lifted by a large magnet) Uh oh, this is not so good. (as the Magnet is placed next to a stuck Kitty) Hello, Kitty!
- Kitty: [Groans]. Great! (meaning she wanted him to held her down) You're a lot of help.
- Kurt: (sitting near a cylider) Five more seconds and I win! (he gets stuck to the ceiling by glue then loads of automatic weapons cock ready to fire)
- Kitty: Uh... what just happened?
- Piotr: (glares at Logan) He happened.
- Hank: What about you, Logan? You're not the type to pop in for no reason.
- Logan: It's those freaking Mardees. They're out of control, Hank.
- Hank: Those cells we emptied... they'll be full again tomorrow. And the next day.
- Logan: Yeah... Hank, we both know what's going on. There's a war coming. And it ain't gonna be pretty.
- Hank: I agree. So, what's next?
- Logan: ...We bring back the X-Men.
Hindsight (Part 2) [1.02]
- Pietro: Give Senator Kelly a message from the Brotherhood: There's no stopping the mutants. We're coming for him next.
- Rogue: Don't compare yourself to me. You're a criminal. You're making it hard for all of us.
- Domino: It was hard long before we got involved. We're not the ones who picked this fight, Rogue. We're just standing up for ourselves, and for those who can't fight back.
- Rogue: By terrorizing the city?
- Domino: By refusing to back down. Rogue, don't you ever get tired of being bullied? Of being hated just because you're different? And now they want us to register. Come on, what's next, locking us up? It's time we stop being victims. It's time we unite. Rogue, you feel the same way, I know you do.
- Domino: We're not the X-Men. We don't abandon our own. And if you doubt that... just look at Toad.
- Logan: [To Scott] So without Jean, there's no one worth fighting for. Huh, so much for the big hero. When the going gets tough, the tough pack it in. Is that it? Huh? [Cyclops blasts Logan out of his apartment through a wall] Good talk.
- Warren: Logan, what happened today... You tried to save a man who hates you. That is exactly what Charles Xavier would've done.
Hindsight (Part 3) [.03]
- Kitty: [To Bobby, about Emma Frost]. She's a telepath, remember? She knows what you're thinking.
- Logan: Whatever's eatin' away at us, we get past it. We rise to the occassion, because we're a team. And we got a job to do. [Puts on his mask]. The world needs the X-Men.
- Xavier: Don't be alarmed, Logan. We're still at the institute. But this is what you might call... a meeting of the minds on the Astral Plane. It's through here I'm able to communicate to you from the future.
- Logan: It's... really good to see you, Chuck.
- Xavier: And you, my friend. I only wish I were bringing better news.
- Emma: Your attempts to manipulate me are demeaning. If I perform to your satisfaction, you favor me by extending my stay here. If I assist you, that ends. Now.
- Logan: I'm manipulating you? You showed up at my door and traded your telepathy for a spot on the team. Who's using who?
- Emma: I found the Professor for you. I've earned my place with the X-Men.
- Logan: Just like the others, you have to continue earning it every day.
- Emma: But you trust them.
- Logan: Because they've earned that, too.
- Forge: [Muttering to himself]. Come on, Forge... think fast, make good decisions.
- X-Men: Evolution
- Astonishing X-Men
- Ultimate X-Men
- Uncanny X-Men
- Misc X-titles and Limited Series
- Marvel Comics