Xavier Bettel (born 3 March 1973) is a Luxembourger lawyer and politician who is serving as Foreign Minister of Luxembourg. He previously served as the 22nd Prime Minister of Luxembourg and Minister for Communications and Media between 2013 and 2023. Previously he served as the Mayor of Luxembourg City in 2011–2013.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- They were in with a load of opt-outs. Now they are out, and want a load of opt-ins.
- "Meet the Brexit negotiators: David Davis and Michel Barnier" Financial Times (15 March 2018)
- Comments earlier in the month about the United Kingdom's relationship to the European Union before and after the country voted in 2016 to leave the EU in their membership referendum
- We prepared this (COVID-19 vaccine mandate) draft to have at least a baseline on which to build our discussions. There are several options left in there, we are not dictating anything. We are determined to listen to the Chamber (of Deputies) and draw our conclusions with their help before filing a draft bill.
- Xavier Bettel (2021) cited in: "State council to debate vaccine mandate on Friday, announces Xavier Bettel" in RTL Today, 6 January 2022.