Fei Fong Wong
- “Dreaming... I was dreaming... Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory... A dream... A memory... Things remembered when one is asleep... Things forgotten when one is awake... Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams... Which are reality? Which are illusions? One cannot tell until one awakes... Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction... A vast nebulous... With no boundaries... An emptiness equivalent to my own existence... I dreamt such a dream... A long... Never-ending, dream.”
- “That dream changed me... That dream was the catalyst for me to resolve what my purpose was. I think I know now... What I have to do... That long, long memory of a dream... Perhaps it was the memory of my soul...”
- "But its power goes beyond what is necessary... Does one really need the power to destroy everything?"
Elhaym "Elly" Van Houten
- "It's because they are weak that they can develop kindness... and never look down on people"
- "I'm not a holy woman of any sort. I'm just a regular woman. I get angry... I cry... I laugh... Although at times I can resent others, I also know how to love others... Loving whole masses of people at times... and loving just one person the rest of the time... I am in supreme bliss when I am embraced by the man that I love. Giving what I have to him, and receiving what he gives to me, we become one flesh... That is the moment when I am most at peace. It is my prerogative as a woman to simply want to save the man that I love!"
- "All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live... That's what it means to be human...That's how people live. A single hand cannot clap."
- "Our paths may be different, but our goals are the same."
- "That long, long memory of a dream... That perhaps was the memory of my soul..."
- "It's okay not to feel `whole'. Even if you feel only partly complete, if you repeat that enough, it'll eventually be `whole'. A part... is better than zero."
- "Those words I was unable to convey... That day... That time... Those thoughts I was unable to carry out... Words and thoughts... The connection between the two... Without words, thoughts cannot be conveyed... Without thoughts, there are no words... They are both as vital as each other...They can never be divided... Like the wings of angels..."
- "Why did she have to be sacrificed? Is god dead...? Is he just not there...? Maybe god never existed to begin with! ... If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands! Sophia... Please guide me... I will destroy all false pretences of love, for you..."
- "Show me this power of humans! Show me this -love- that you say can make you independent of god..."
- "Did you really think you were acting on your own free will? You are all just part of the system."
- "God? Who said you'd be God? What impertinence! We are humans. We were created to be terminal interfaces of God. It is the same for you, who were once humans. Man cannot become God. We can only entrust ourselves to God."
- "What may be an eternity to man is a moment for god. I have no need for hesitation."
- “Those eyes were what scared me. When I looked in your eyes I saw myself staring back.”
- "Even if I go to hell, I will live to the end of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands!"
- "I am Grahf, the seeker of power. Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!"
- "The absence of wrath is an impediment to utilizing your true strength."
- "Yes, we will destroy god. That is our purpose... That is our destiny!"
- "That was... a most delightful scream. I was enthralled by it. Nothing is more beautiful than a scream of death."
- "Music is a mysterious thing. Sometimes it makes people remember things they do not expect. Many thoughts, feelings, memories... things almost forgotten... Regardless of whether the listener desires to remember or not."
- “Using power or being used by power…is that not a problem of the heart…? If humans do not use their power for wrong it can be a good thing…I believe such power can help us.”
- "But now is not the time to contemplate morals. It is not fair for me to be the only innocent one."
- "...Sigurd... I think you need to rethink your method of disciplining..."
- "Resistance is futile. It only makes things painful."
- "Under total surveillance there is no need to bear the price of maintaining one's identity. They simply live under the delusion of being an individual. What could be easier?"
- "It's much easier to be given a place to belong than to make one for yourself."
- "Do you think you could possibly be a little more subtle? With the amount of activity you have stirred up, you could even wake up the dead."
- "Childish ideals pale when placed before reality"
- [On a sign infront of his house] "Injured, sick, all accepted. Come on in! But no deceased please."
- "Let us just say that I know a little more about the world than most do."
- "The time is getting closer. We do not have time to lolly gag around."
- "Fei, that is the toilet. The exit is that way unless...you cannot hold it?"
- "Feels like you have sacked your saccules, and tickled your utriclese enough for one life time!"
Bartholomew "Bart" Fatima
- "The people who started the war are the reason. And unless you fight to get rid of the reason, nothing will ever change. I fight to get rid of the reason."
- [after firing a 'Bart-missile' at his own crew] "Well, it was really impressive from this side, believe me!"
- "It's harder to bring in an animal alive than dead."
- "Of course, I'm Bart the Immortal, whaddya trying to say...?"
- [When reffering to Rico] "Well, if it isn't Dr. Uzuki and his... errh, very big friend."
- "They all look the same. Let's start hitting some buttons."
- [When talking to Shakhan]"Punk......"
- "Master, sir, did you just see my MAD SKILLZ?" - Hammer
- "Power is everything here! The powerless . . . the weak are just oppressed!!" - Hammer
- "There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes." - Taura
- "Because of your existence, I was discarded...! I was determined to be the representative of god... Having the might of the Emperor. I was destined to be the ultimate existence, having the power to exercise absolute control over all! But... I lost it all... because of you!!" - Ramsus
- "That's because... I am... [turns 120°] a man... [turns 120°] of the sea!" - Captain
- "Live by one's strength, stand by one's own feet. It's sad but true, but the weak will be weeded out." - Kelvena
- "Overprotection only stunts the will to be independent" - Kelvena
- "Even nameless soldiers have lives to live, remember that!" - NPC
- "Don't miss out on the greater joys of life by being distracted by the small inconveniences" - unknown
- "Is there anyone who is almost dead, with no arms and legs, or in need of an abdominal operation?...No one? Well, that's depressing." - Yggdrasil's Nurse
- [while elevating the Yggdrasil with his psychokinetic powers] "That was interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating. Take it back!" - Id
- "To be human is to be able to pick your own path in life..." - Erich
- "If you can't even save your friends, then how could you save the world?" - Sigurd
- "I am coming Solaris! Seibzehn and I shall be the dark wings which carry you all to your deaths!" - Maria
- "Salvation by faith is something that everyone should have an equal opportunity at attaining" - Billy
- "But, faith and god aren't things which are given to you from others, right? They are things you have to discover within yourself, and by yourself" - Jesiah
- "We are orphans in this universe." - The Gazel Ministry
- "If you just have faith the path for what you hope for will open" Sophia
- "You appear to be looking forward, but in reality you're only looking downward. You're only looking at yourself. Like that, you will find nothing." Wiseman
- "You shall be as gods" Deus (direct quote from Genesis 3:5 )
- Stand tall, and shake the Heavens! Tagline
- I am Alpha and Omega...
The beginning and the end...
The first and the last... - First lines of the introduction (direct quote of Revelation 22:13)