Zambezia (also known as Adventures in Zambezia) is a 2012 English-language South African 3D computer-animated adventure film. The film tells the story of a young peregrine falcon who leaves the desolate desert where he lives with his father to discover action and adventure in the big city of Zambezia.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Morton: Gathering, gathering! Nigel, that includes you. [Nigel looks up, disturbed] Beaks closed, ears open!
- Cecil: Friends, wanderers, marabous! When those Zambezians flocked together, they created an inside!
- Morton: [supporting every word] Inside!
- Cecil: And an outside!
- Morton: Outside!
- Cecil: And if you hadn't noticed, we are on the outside.
- Morton: Here we are!
- Cecil: The Cold, lonely, Desolate, outside.
- Morton: Hooo Hooo Hooo Hooo Hooo Hooo, [pretends to be chilly] Frigid Africa.
- Cecil: And why?
- Morton: Don't know, it's a mystery! [gets slapped by Cecil]
- Cecil: Because, they didn't like the look of us.
- Marabous: And what is wrong with what we look like?
- Cecil: They just want their little tree-house all to themselves! How sporty is that!
- Morton: Very sporty!
- [Morton Gets slapped again]
- Cecil: Not very!
- Morton: No! terrible!
- Samuel L. Jackson's first G rated movie.
- The name "Zambezia" was a Victorian-era term for the area of south-eastern Africa that later became known as "Rhodesia" and is today called "Zimbabwe".
- Kai is a Shikra.
- Tendai is a Barbary Falcon.
- Ajax is a Lammergeier.
- Sekhuru is an African fish eagle.
- Zoe is a Black-shouldered kite.
- Gogo is a Saddle-billed Stork.
- Mushana is a Green pigeon.
- Ezee is a Nightjar.
- Neville and his wife are Lilian's lovebirds.
- Tini is a Weaver bird.