Zell Miller (born February 24, 1932) is an American politician from the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Lyndon Johnson is a Southerner who sold his birthright for a mess of pottage|mess of dark pottage.
- During his 1964 Congressional race. History News Network
- I say bomb the hell out of them. If there's collateral damage, so be it. They certainly found our civilians to be expendable.
- I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel.
- To Chris Matthews on Hardball after his speech at the 2004 RNC, September 1, 2004.
- Kerry would let Paris decide when America needs defending. I want Bush to decide.
- Speech given at the Republican National Convention, New York, September 1, 2004.
- My mouth ain't no prayer book.
- I’m southern born, and southern bred, and when I die, I’ll be southern dead.
- Following death of former Democratic Georgia state House Speaker Tom Murphy in December 2007. Zell Miller: Murphy death ends era of individual power player | ajc.com
- How could this great land of plenty produce too few people in the last 30 years?
- Miller asked in March 2007 during a fund-raiser in Macon, Georgia, for Sav-A-Life Care Center, a crisis pregnancy center. Sav A Life Care Center > Home
- Here is the brutal truth that no one dares to mention: We’re too few because too many of our babies have been killed. Over 45 million since Roe v. Wade in 1973.” "If those 45 million children had lived, today they would be defending our country, they would be filling our jobs, they would be paying into Social Security. Still, we watch as 3,700 babies are killed every single day in America. It is unbelievable that a nation under God would allow this.