The Zero Degree Turn (Persian: Madâr-e sefr darajeh) is an Iranian 2007 tv series written and directed by Hassan Fathi.
- For the name of the life, Never say never.
- I love you instead of all the things I wasn't in love of them.
- I'll forgive you but I won't forget it.
- If a man can't live well, then at the aleast he can die well.
- Beautiful woman? Say miserable woman.
- [to Fattahi] You can deny the sunlight. You can deny the movement of the moon. But don't deny my love.
- The legends are beautiful because they are not real. But the reality is not beautiful.
- In life, all the impossible things can change to possible ones. Just by two things: MONEY and POWER.
- Habib's mother: Tonight, No one wants to be instead of Fattahi.
- Habib Parsa: And tonight, no one can be a relaxing factor for him.