Cheaper by the Dozen 2
Cheaper by the Dozen 2 is a 2005 comedy film produced by 20th Century Fox. It is the sequel to the family comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen (2003). Shawn Levy, the director of the first film, did not return as director for this sequel, which was instead directed by Adam Shankman (The Pacifier). Levy was a producer of the film and made an appearance as a hospital intern in the movie.
- Tom Baker: That's not gonna fit in your tent, Lorraine.
- Lorraine Baker: Oh, I'm gonna make it fit, Dad!
- Kate Baker: Honey, you actually bought that shirt?
- Tom Baker: Hey, every dad is entitled to one hideous shirt, and one horrible sweater. It's part of the dad code.
- Lorraine Baker: You know how I feel about camping.
- Tom Baker: But we're staying in a house.
- Lorriane Baker: A house with no air conditioning. That makes camping.
- Nigel Baker: Winnetka? That's my middle name.
- Kyle Baker: And Lake is mine.
- Tom Baker: That's because you were conceived there.
- Nigel Baker: What's that mean?
- Jessica Baker: It means Mom and Dad had...
- Kate Baker: ...a conversation, that we would discuss it much later when everybody could understand!
- Tom Baker: What do you do for a living, Eliot?
- Eliot: Well... I'm in the 8th grade.
- Kate Baker: She couldn't even come to me and tell me she wanted to wear make up!
- Nora Baker-McNulty: You just pissed off a severely hormonal pregnant woman!
- Eliot: [during he looks at Sarah] She is sooo cool!
- Lorraine Baker: [after Sarah asks her for some make-up help] Now, let's start with some lip gloss. [unleashes the lip gloss]
- Sarah Baker: PINK? Can't we put on like a skin color?
- Lorraine Baker: Hold still.
- Tom Baker: Tire swing ready! [falls off tire swing] Tire swing, not ready!
[Sarah knocks Mike off his skateboard]
- Mike Baker: SARAH!
- Tom Baker: [to his newborn grandson] Tom. Hey, Tom. Welcome to family.
- Mark Baker: Hello. Nature boy here, remember?
- Jimmy Murtaugh: Nice hands.
- Lorraine Baker: Still smells the same. Old gross stuff, dead animals, and murky lake water.
- Tom Baker: It's called fresh air, sweetie.
- Sarah Baker: Dad, we're gonna need a forklift for Lorraine's luggage.
- Lorraine Baker: What? I've only been here 30 seconds and you're already making fun of me.
- Sarah Baker: Yeah, that was my foot. Is this whole suitcase just for makeup?
- Lorraine Baker: Whatever, butch.
- Nora Baker-McNulty: You get Lorraine and I'll pee in the back.
- This Christmas, you better watch out!
- This Christmas You Better Watch Out!
- Same Big Family... Even Bigger Adventure.
- Steve Martin as Tom Baker
- Bonnie Hunt as Kate Baker
- Piper Perabo as Nora Baker-McNulty
- Tom Welling as Charlie Baker
- Hilary Duff as Lorraine Baker
- Kevin G. Schmidt as Henry Baker
- Alyson Stoner as Sarah Baker
- Jacob Smith as Jake Baker
- Forrest Landis as Mark Baker
- Morgan York as Kim Baker
- Liliana Mumy as Jessica Baker
- Blake Woodruff as Mike Baker
- Shane Kinsman as Kyle Winnetka Baker
- Brent Kinsman as Nigel Lake Baker
- Jonathan Bennett as Bud McNulty
- Eugene Levy as Jimmy Murtaugh
- Carmen Electra as Sarina Murtaugh
- Shawn Roberts as Calvin Murtaugh
- Robbie Amell as Daniel Murtaugh
- Jaime King as Anne Murtaugh
- Melanie Tonello as Becky Murtaugh
- Taylor Lautner as Eliot Murtaugh
- Madison Fitzpatrick as Robin Murtaugh
- Courtney Fitzpatrick as Lisa Murtaugh
- Alexander Conti as Kenneth Murtaugh