Manmohan Singh (Punjabi: ਮਨਮੋਹਨ ਸਿੰਘ; born 26 September 1932) is the 17th and current Prime Minister of India. Singh, a member of the Indian National Congress party, became the first Sikh Prime Minister of India on May 22, 2004.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Jawaharlal Nehru wanted India to develop close ties with China and learn from its experience.
- As the largest and most developed democracies of Asia (India and Japan), we have a mutual stake in each other’s progress and prosperity.
- Prime Minister's speech to the Japanese diet, Embassy of India in Japan (2006-12-14)
About Manmohan Singh 
- They appointed a night watchman by naming Manmohan Singh as prime minister...the prime minister is nothing but a puppet of the Gandhi family.
- Narendra Modi, as quoted in, Das, Mala (March 3, 2013). Narendra Modi targets Gandhis, calls Manmohan Singh 'night watchman'. NDTV. Retrieved on April 18, 2013.