Airheads is a 1994 American comedy film written by Rich Wilkes and directed by Michael Lehmann. It stars Brendan Fraser, Adam Sandler and Steve Buscemi as a group of loser musicians called The Lone Rangers who take a radio station hostage, just so that their song would get played on the radio.
- Ian: The Lone Rangers? That's original. How can you pluralize "The Lone Ranger"?
- Rex: We're going to take the cops up on those demands they wanted.
- Pip: We got a killer list going.
- Rex: Yeah, check it out. We ask for airplay and whatever else we want, then we demand a whole bunch of weird stuff. This way we can plead insanity later.
- Chazz: Where'd this come from?
- Rex: Pip's idea.
- Chazz: Way to go, Pip.
[one of the list of demands]
- Rex: 67 copies of "Moby Dick".
- Suzzi: The movie or the book?
- Rex: They made a book out of that?
- Milo: You're going to scream "Rock and Roll"? You're going to go to jail for that?
- Ian: There's a saying Milo: If it's too loud, you're too old.
[crowd chants "Rodney King"]
- Marcus: "Rodney King"? What's that supposed to mean?
- Pip: He's that guy.
[Chazz and Rex are testing Chris]
- Chazz: Who'd win in a wresting match? Lemmy or God?
- Chris: Lemmy.
[Rex imitates a game show buzzer]
- Chris: ... God?
- Rex: Wrong, dickhead. Trick question. Lemmy *IS* God.
- Chazz: We got to send one person out.
- Pip: I'll go.
- Rex: One of the hostages, doof.
[after catching Pip and Suzzi having sex]
- Milo: Ahhhhh. You're screwing on my $1400 leather couch!
- Rex: Ohhh, Pip. Put the monster away.
[Rex is trying to teach Pip how to imtimidate the hostages]
- Rex: [punches Pip in the arm] I'm not scared, Pip. Come on.
- Pip: I'm going to stab your heads off!
- Rex: [promting] With what? With what?
- Pip: With my DICK!
- Rex: Yeah!
- Pip: Yeah! And blood's gonna come out of your head! And there's nothing you can do about it! Cause I's a MAD MAN! heh heh.
- Pip: Man, Chazz is right. All we gotta to do is make our own action, y'know?
- Rex: That's the way it is, little bro. Do you think Tommy Lee sat around and waited for the bus? Man, he hustled. That's how he come and gets to live in the Hills and pork Heather Locklear.
- The music. The legend. The hostage situation.
- The music made them do it.
- They were a rock 'n' roll band that couldn't get arrested. That was before they took an entire radio station hostage.
- A comedy with attitude.
- Get ready to laugh, rock and roll.
- The amps are on but nobody's home.
- Brendan Fraser as Chazz Darby/Chester Ogilvie
- Steve Buscemi as Rex
- Adam Sandler as Pip
- Joe Mantegna as Ian "The Shark"
- Michael McKean as Milo Jackson
- Chris Farley as Officer Wilson
- Ernie Hudson as Sgt. O'Malley
- Judd Nelson as Jimmie Wing
- Amy Locane as Kayla
- Nina Siemaszko as Suzzi
- Marshall Bell as Carl Mace
- Reg E. Cathey as Marcus
- David Arquette as Carter
- Michael Richards as Doug Beech
- Michelle Hurst as Yvonne
- Harold Ramis as Chris Moore
- Allen Covert as Officer Samuels
- Rob Zombie as Himself
- Kurt Loder as Himself
- Lemmy Kilmister as School Magazine Editor Rocker
- Rich Wilkes as Corduroy Pants Rocker
- John Melendez as Constant Masturbating Rocker
- Vinnie DeRamus as Dungeons & Dragons Rocker