Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is a 2011 American adventure comedy film. The film stars Jason Lee, David Cross and Jenny Slate. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox, and produced by Regency Enterprises and Bagdasarian Productions. The film is a sequel to the 2007 "Chipmunks" film and its 2009 "Squeakquel", and was released on December 16, 2011.
- Dave: When are you gonna stop acting like a child?
- Alvin: When are you going to stop treating me like a child?
- Dave: I'll stop treating you like a child when you start acting like a grownup.
- Alvin: I'll start acting like a grownup when you start-
- [The Chipettes enter, singing a parody of "Whip My Hair" as the Chipmunks beatbox along.]
- Dave: Hey, girls, not now, please. Okay?
- [Alvin is providing commentary on Brittany's shuffleboarding move, much to her annoyance]
- Alvin: Brittany approaches her puck... adjusts her stance... looks over at me quite annoyed... wonders to herself if I'm ever going to shut my mouth... realizes I'm not...and makes her move...
- [Brittany misses]
- Alvin: And... OH! Oh, it's short! [laughs] A costly error, ladies and gentlemen! That's going to haunt her the rest of her career!
- Brittany: [laughs sarcastically] You can make all the jokes you want, Alvin, but not even you can make this interesting.
- Jeanette: (when Simon/Simone came to her and grabs her hand) W-what are you doing?
- Simon/Simone: What I wanted to do the moment I laid my eyes all over on you. (starts dancing with Jeanette)
- Theodore: (walking towards Eleanor) Um, Eleanor, would you like to dance?
- Eleanor: I'd love to.
- Theodore: With me?
- Eleanor: (throws her clutches) Yes, Theodore! (grabs onto Theodore's paws and starts dancing with him)
- Brittany: I can't believe Jeanette's getting all the attention. I mean, I'm the pretty one. Jeanette's the smart one. You don't see me running around trying to be all smart, do you?
- Alvin: I know. I'm the fun one. You're the pretty one!
- Brittany: Yeah! (they see Zoe and the rest of the gang still dancing in the rain)
- Alvin: Do you know how slippery that dirt is? This is ridiculous. Are you even listening to me? SIMON!
- Brittany: Uh, Alvin, you're starting to sound like Dave.
- Alvin: [shocked] NO!
- Zoe: You're not coming back up until you have every last bit of that treasure!
- Jeanette: But the volcano is about to explode!
- Zoe: Then I guess you better hurry, huh?
- [Last lines: Dave, the Chipmunks and the Chipettes are flying home; Dave tries to put the chipmunks' tiny suitcases in the overhead locker]
- Flight Attendant: I'm sorry, sir. That's full. We're gonna have to gate check those.
- Dave: [sighs] Are you gonna charge me $25 a bag?
- Flight Attendant: Of course not, sir. It's $25 for the first bag, and $40 for each additional bag.
- Jeanette: [shivering in her seat] I'm a little chilly, would you mind adjusting the vent?
- Simon: But of course.
- [Simon jumps up to adjust the vent, but pushes a book before Brittany aside while landing]
- Brittany: Oh, you wrinkled my business magazine!
- Simon: Heh, sorry.
- Brittany: [pushes book aside revealing a magazine with herself on the cover] Guess I'll have to read this. Oh, she's pretty. Oh wait, that's me.
- Dave: All right, head count.
- Theodore: [appears wearing a monster costume made out of a bag] BOO! [roars until Dave removes the bag] You like my jungle monster costume? Eleanor made it for me.
- Eleanor: Yeah! Out of the barf bag!
- Dave: Yeah, nice. [tosses bag aside and does a head count] Where's Alvin?
- Alvin: [over intercom] Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking: we're cleared for an untimed departure for Timbuktu. If Timbuktu is not for you, please alert the flight attendant by pressing your call button.
- [The passengers press the buttons]
- Dave: Alvin...
- Alvin: [frantically] Thank you for choosing Air Alvin, uh...enjoy your flight!
- Flight Attendant: Sir, please return to your seat, we're about to take off.
- [Alvin jumps off the food cart, accidentally pressing the release lever, which eventually makes it roll down the aisle]
- Flight Attendant: Sit, now!
- Alvin: Uh-oh.
- Dave: But he–
- Flight Attendant: Sit!
- Dave: No, no, no! [The cart crashes into him] ALVIN! [Alvin smiles nervously as the plane takes off and the end credits starts]
About Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
- I really try to make movies that are for adults and kids. And you can do it. Because it shouldn’t be torturous to take your kid to a movie. We should all enjoy it. And my favorite thing is when we have a friends and family screening, when a little girl is laughing at a joke and she looks up at her daddy and he’s laughing, too. I’m like, ‘Yes.’ It’s great to have laughs for both of them. But, when they laugh together that is magic to me.
- Mike Mitchell in "Momtastic Interviews Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked Director Mike Mitchell", by Kathleen Spencer, Momtastic.
- This holiday, it's gonna get squeaky.
- They're gonna rock the boat!
- Jason Lee — Dave Seville
- David Cross — Ian Hawke
- Jenny Slate — Zoe
- Justin Long — Voice of Alvin Seville
- Matthew Gray Gubler — Voice of Simon Seville
- Alan Tudyk — Voice of Simone
- Jesse McCartney — Voice of Theodore Seville
- Amy Poehler — Voice of Eleanor Miller
- Anna Faris — Voice of Jeanette Miller
- Christina Applegate — Voice of Brittany Miller
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked quotes at the Internet Movie Database