Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps
Angelina's Gift for Ms. Mimi / Angelina's Oldest Friend
- Gracie, Marco, and Viki: Camembert kids never--
- Alice: STOP!!! It's. My. Turn!
Angelina's Musical Day / Angelina's Crazy Solo
- Mrs. Mouseling: And what role are you, Angelina?
- Angelina: I'm the bird, mom. I'm playing the flute.
- Polly: What kind of fruit? I love bananas, but they don't do any sound.
- Angelina: Not fruit, Polly, a flute.
- Polly: And don't play the fruit instead of a flute.
- Angelina: Is Gracie okay?
- Marco: She's quackers
- Angelina, Gracie, Marco, and Viki: Good morning, Ms. Mimi!
- Ms. Mimi: [points at her throat]
- Viki: She's trying to say something.
- Ms. Mimi: [writes in her notebook]
- Angelina: It says she lost her voice.
- Gracie: If Ms. Mimi lost her voice...
- Marco: Oh no.
- Ms. Mimi: [gestures that she doesn't know]
- Angelina: [about Ms. Mimi calling everyone with music] It's gonna go on all morning.
Angelina and the Irish Jig / Angelina En Pointe
- Gracie: Sorry, Angelina, I did my best to stop her.
- Viki: Stop me?
- Gracie: No.
- Viki: I was right all along. There is something going on, and I was coming here to say sorry to you.
- Angelina: Vici, I'm really sorry for what I did to your music.
- Viki: Then why are you always whispering about me and making silly secret plans?
- Angelina: Because I wanted to make a surprise Irish party for you to say a really big sorry.
- Viki: So that's what all the whispering and planning was about?
- Angelina: Uh-huh.
- Viki: Well, I'm sorry now.
Angelina and the Rock Band / Angelina's Lost Ice Skates
- Angelina: [after waking up] Polly, am I dreaming or is the ice skate show really today?
- Polly: It's really, really, really today!
- Angelina: How do I look?
- Alice: Perfect. How about me?
- Polly: Double perfect.
- Mrs. Mouseling: Hang on a minute, girls. Now you have a busy day ahead of you. You need to keep track of your time and your things.
- Angelina: Don't worry, mom. We'll be the responsible mouselings of all in Mouse Land.
- Mrs. Mouseling: Do you have everything you need?
- Angelina: Not at all.
- Mrs. Mouseling: How about these?
- [Polly reveals the lunch bags and Angelina gets them]
- Angelina: Oops.
- Mrs. Mouseling: Ahem. And these?
- [She reveals the ice skates and Alice gets them]
- Alice: Double oops.
- Angelina: [after seeing her and Alice's lunches being gobbled by birds] Sorry, I didn't know birds really like jam sandwiches.
- Angelina: Oh no, oh no, on no!
- Alice: Oh what?