Balto II: Wolf Quest is a 2000 sequel to Universal Studios' 1995 animated film Balto.
- Yak: Sorry, but you're not going nowhere!
- Aleu: That's anywhere, flea-bag.
- Balto: [out of the corner of his mouth] Aleu, I hardly think this is the time to be correcting his grammar.
- Jenna: Good morning, sleepyhead. Did you forget about watching the pups today while my girl and I go on a picnic?
- Balto: What? Me? Forget? [ Yawns ] Never.
- Nava: I simply became one with the tree.
- Balto: If I tried that, I'd get splinters.
- Muru: Praise for the high tide, praise for the seaside;
- Praise for the Sun at high noon. Praise for the lightning,
- Praise for the singing; praise the Father Sun and Sister Moon.
- Praise for the red dawn, grass that we walk upon,
- Praise for the river's whispered tune. Praise for the Wind Brother,
- Praise for the Earth Mother, praise for Father Sun and Sister Moon:
- Praise for Father Sun and Sister Moon.
- Heya, heya, heya; heya, heya, heya....