|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- People were dealing with CGI for the first time, so I think we were really unsure as to whether it would be a huge success or a big flop. … I thought the scripts were so good. It had a kind of domestic element which I'm not sure it ever had before. I think we were feeling quite confident about that. … In terms of whether it had a place in the world when it aired, I think everyone was quite unsure. I didn't know until it aired and people really seemed to like it.
- On her role in the 21st century revival of Doctor Who, as quoted in "'I've heard that before!': Chris Evans cracks ex-wife jokes with Billie Piper as she appears on his show with new husband Laurence Fox" in The Daily Mail Reporter (22 November 2013)
Guardian interview (2008)
- Quotes of Piper from "Piper dreams" by Barbara Ellen. in The Guardian (6 September 2008)
- I was freakishly ambitious. I didn't want to be a child. I wanted my own flat, to work and be a grown up.
- On her childhood.
- I think people have common sense and can tell what's real, what's right or what's wrong and work it out.
- Responding to notions that her role in Call Girl might inspire women to become prostitutes.
- I think it must be hard being David. I get a certain level of attention but — I've seen it in action — he can't move for attention.
- I don't think anyone understands anyone's job … We all have the same hang-ups. I get jealous if I know Laurence is kissing someone else.
- I believe in being with someone for ever. Even though my marriage to Chris didn't work, I still don't consider it a failed marriage — it just came to its natural end. It didn't make me feel like I never wanted to get married again. I like sharing things with somebody.
- On her marriage to Chris Evans, and marriage generally.
- I just feel really content at the moment … I've done quite a lot of stuff and I don't have to feel desperate to do anything that radical or wild. I've set myself all these challenges and worked through them. I just feel I'm ready to be a mum now.