Bones (season 11)
Bones (2005–2017) is a crime drama television series on the FOX Network, inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist, Kathy Reichs. Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan specialises in reading clues left behind in victims' bones. Consequently, law enforcement calls her in to assist with murder investigations when the remains are so badly decomposed, burned, or destroyed that the standard identification methods are useless.
- 1 Season 11
- 1.1 The Loyalty in the Lie [11.01]
- 1.2 The Brother in the Basement [11.02]
- 1.3 The Donor in the Drink [11.03]
- 1.4 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves [11.04]
- 1.5 The Bones / Sleepy Hollow Hallowe'en Crossover Event
- 1.6 The Senator in the Street Sweeper [11.06]
- 1.7 The Promise in the Palace [11.07]
- 1.8 High Treason in the Holiday Season [11.08]
- 1.9 The Cowboy in the Contest [11.09]
- 1.10 The Movie in the Making [11.18]
- 1.11 The Head in the Abutment [11.19]
- 1.12 The Stiff in the Cliff [11.20]
- 1.13 The Jewel in the Crown [11.21]
- 1.14 The Nightmare in the Nightmare [11.22]
- 2 External links
The Loyalty in the Lie [11.01]
The Brother in the Basement [11.02]
The Donor in the Drink [11.03]
The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves [11.04]
The Bones / Sleepy Hollow Hallowe'en Crossover Event
The Resurrection in the Remains [Bones 11.05]
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: [upon Seeley Booth taking a bite of her edible, gelatinous brain mould prop] Whoa, Booth! That wasn't a model; that was an actual brain I brought back from the lab.
- Seeley Booth: Ugh, oh, God!
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: Gotcha!
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: Murder is never humourous unlike my prank which was objectively humourous.
- Jack Hodgins: Pagan symbols, a headless corpses, Hallowe'en—is it just me, or is something other-worldly going on here?
- Abbie Mills: [enters offscreen] That sounds like our department. [cuts to show Abbie Mills and Ichabod Crane standing at the door]
- Abbie Mills: Benjamin Franklin invented Sex on the Beach?
- Ichabod Crane: He called it Fondle in the Forest, but…
- Abbie Mills: [laughing] Now you're just making things up.
- Ichabod Crane: You'll never know.
Dead Men Tell No Tales [Sleepy Hollow 3.05]
- Abbie Mills: [on Pandora] She wants to raise fear, and she has the perfect night: Hallowe'en.
The Senator in the Street Sweeper [11.06]
The Promise in the Palace [11.07]
High Treason in the Holiday Season [11.08]
The Cowboy in the Contest [11.09]
The Movie in the Making [11.18]
The Head in the Abutment [11.19]
- [Hodgins and Dr. Oliver Wells are playing a video game in Hodgins' lab.]
- Hodgins: Hey, don't do no, no, Oliver, stop! Come on, man, you can't do that. You can't do multiple boosters, it's not fair.
- Wells: Your face isn't fair.
- Hodgins: [stares at Wells in disbelief] That doesn't even make sense.
- Wells: Your face doesn't make sense.
- Wells: Your face is so big that it creates non-Euclidian triangles of over 180 degrees around it.
- Hodgins: Is that right? Really?
- Wells: Yeah.
- Hodgins: Really? Okay, well, your face is so expansive that the lensing effect is such that a light passing within one astronomical unit has a radius of curvature of 6e to the ninth meter.
- Wells: [sarcastically] Ooh.
- Cam: [walking into Hodgins' lab] Am I interrupting?
- Hodgins and Wells: Yes!
- Brennan: So, the fractures on the calcaneus and cuboid of the right foot...
- Booth: Well, you know, sometimes hockey players block shots with their feet, but, you know, skates, they can only protect so much.
- Brennan: And the broken ribs?
- Booth: Well, there's cross-checking. I mean, being slammed into the boards, not to mention all the fighting that there is in hockey.
- Brennan: [impressed] This is very useful, Booth. You're practically an intern on the case.
- Booth: All right, stop. Not an intern, don't call me an intern, don't even think about calling me a squint, all right? I just happen to know a little bit about hockey.
- Aubrey: Socks, they're like Social Security numbers and diapers. Should only have one owner.
- [Cam shows her engagement ring.]
- Angela: [squeals] Wow, it's the engagement ring. Arastoo did good.
- Brennan: I agree. As far as well-marketed minerals masquerading as good investments go, this is exquisite.