Sleepy Hollow (TV series)
Sleepy Hollow (2013–) is an American fantasy mystery drama television series that premiered on Fox on September 16, 2013, airing on Mondays at 9:00 P.M. ET. The series is considered a "modern-day retelling" of the 1820 short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.01]
- 1.2 Blood Moon [1.02]
- 1.3 For the Triumph of Evil [1.03]
- 1.4 The Lesser Key of Solomon [1.04]
- 1.5 John Doe [1.05]
- 1.6 The Sin Eater [1.06]
- 1.7 The Midnight Ride [1.07]
- 1.8 Necromancer [1.08]
- 1.9 Sanctuary [1.09]
- 1.10 The Golem [1.10]
- 1.11 The Vessel [1.11]
- 1.12 The Indispensable Man [1.12]
- 1.13 Bad Blood [1.13]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 This Is War [2.01]
- 2.2 Kindred [2.02]
- 2.3 Root of All Evil [2.03]
- 2.4 Go Where I Send Thee… [2.04]
- 2.5 The Weeping Lady [2.05]
- 2.6 And the Abyss Gazes Back [2.06]
- 2.7 Deliverance [2.07]
- 2.8 Heartless [2.08]
- 2.9 Mama [2.09]
- 2.10 Magnum Opus [2.10]
- 2.11 Akeda [2.11]
- 2.12 Paradise Lost [2.12]
- 2.13 Pittura Infamante [2.13]
- 2.14 Kali Yuga [2.14]
- 2.15 Spellcaster [2.15]
- 2.16 What Lies Beneath [2.16]
- 2.17 Awakening [2.17]
- 2.18 Tempus Fugit [2.18]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 I, Witness [3.01]
- 3.2 Whispers in the Dark [3.02]
- 3.3 Blood and Fear [3.03]
- 3.4 The Sisters Mills [3.04]
- 3.5 The Bones / Sleepy Hollow Hallowe'en Crossover Event
- 3.6 This Red Lady from Caribee [3.06]
- 3.7 The Art of War [3.07]
- 3.8 Novus Ordo Seclorum [3.08]
- 3.9 One Life [3.09]
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
- Abbie Mills: You know, some people, when they read the paper, they relax. They're off the clock.
- August Corbin: My clock has its own schedule.
- Frank Irving: You said you cut off his head.
- Ichabod Crane: First I shot him. He got back up. Cutting off his head seemed to be the next logical step.
- Abbie Mills: Two hundred and fifty years, huh? Civil War didn't wake you? Noisy neighbors to the south. Did you get up to pee? Don't know about you, but I'm getting up to pee every 75, 80 years.
- Ichabod Crane: Are you quite finished? Because most of what you say is unintelligible gibberish to me. It's like watching a chicken cluck. And when did it become acceptable for ladies to wear trousers?
- Ichabod Crane: That building used to be a livery stables.
- Abbie Mills: Yeah? Well, now it's a Starbucks. Where they make coffee.
- Ichabod Crane: And that building is also a Starbucks?
- Abbie Mills: Yep.
- Ichabod Crane: Well, how many are there?
- Abbie Mills: Per block?
- Ichabod Crane: Is there a law?
- Ichabod Crane: When I beheaded him, that man didn't die. Because he was never a man at all. He is Death itself, Lieutenant. And somehow he has returned to Sleepy Hollow to finish what he started.
Blood Moon [1.02]
- Ichabod Crane: What's insane is a ten-percent levy on baked goods. You do realise the Revolutionary War began on less than two percent—how is the public not flocking to the streets in outrage!? We must do something.
- Ichabod Crane: Then theoretically, you could rekindle the relationship?
- Abbie Mills: I will literally pay you to stop talking.
- Ichabod Crane: I would happily accept because I am in need of currency.
- Abbie Mills: You dropped your gun.
- Ichabod Crane: It was empty.
- Abbie Mills: You only fired one shot.
- Ichabod Crane: There are more?
For the Triumph of Evil [1.03]
- Jenny Mills: Are you Abbie's new boyfriend?
- Ichabod Crane: We are amicable, and yes, I am male, but I suspect you're implying something else.
- Jenny Mills: What's your name, tall, dark, and British?
- Ichabod Crane: My name is Ichabod Crane.
- Jenny Mills: What do your friends call you? "Icky"?
- Ichabod Crane: Not if they wish to remain my friends.
- Ichabod Crane: I was born more than two centuries ago, and my wife is prisoner in some otherworldly realm. I'm no stranger to complications.
The Lesser Key of Solomon [1.04]
- Ichabod Crane: [very calm] Surviving death separated by time tests the bonds of love. The moment I saw her, I knew. The bravest love is born again with each new day. The kind of love that makes the mundane a marvel, that... bewilders with its magnificence. Until Fate's cruel hand intervened, and in a blink of an eye, Katrina was lost to me.
- Yolanda, NorthStar Assistance: [over the car speaker, near tears] I am so, so sorry.
- Ichabod Crane: I offer this tale, no matter how cruelly he may have treated you, to suggest that you do not give up. Nor give in to anything less than certainty in matters of the heart.
- Yolanda, NorthStar Assistance: No one's ever said—said it like that. Thank you.
- Ichabod Crane: It is I who should thank you, kind woman, for unlocking this vehicle from afar. And showing me how the entertainment system operates. Farewell, Yolanda.
- Yolanda, NorthStar Assistance: [in tears now] Thank you for calling NorthStar Assistance.
- Ichabod Crane: An officer of the law with a criminal past. Imagine the delinquency we could perpetrate if we really put our minds to it.
The Sin Eater [1.06]
- Ichabod Crane: [to Abbie] I've lived on borrowed time; more than any man deserves. I've seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. And through these centuries, against the impossibility that we would find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it.
- Henry Parish: Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see. But you see them and you carried them. Until the only person you can't see anymore... is yourself. If I didn't stop, I would have disappeared completely.
The Midnight Ride [1.07]
- Andy Brooks: Rumors of my demise have been… pretty much true.
- Ichabod Crane: We saw you die in that cell.
- Andy Brooks: Yeah. Not my best day.
- Frank Irving: I am running out of rope with which to hang myself.
- Abbie Mills: You wanted proof.
- Frank Irving: Honestly, I wanted it to be a lie.
- See also: necromancer
- Frank Irving: I can hardly believe Jefferson foresaw holding a headless man prisoner.
- Ichabod Crane: He foresaw holding the worst type of demons that may walk the earth. A product, no doubt, of his years trying to reason with the French.
- Abbie Mills: She dumped her fiancé for you. Wow. You got some game.
- Ichabod Crane: I neither wanted nor did I invite "game".
- [the house comes to life]
- Ichabod Crane: Not to be an alarmist…
- Abigail Mills: But we're in a damn haunted house!
- Ichabod Crane: [looks at a warped image of himself in a mirror at a fair] What kind of torture is this? Since when did irony become the nation's pastime?
- Henry Parish: It seems we've been relegated to the part of 'gongoozler', you and I.
The Vessel [1.11]
The Indispensable Man [1.12]
- Ichabod Crane: Good day. This is Captain Ichabod Crane, Esquire. If you will be so kind, please leave your name, rank and an address where I may reach you, and I will return this correspondence in a timely manner. And now what do I press? Pound? What's pound?
- Ichabod Crane: [reading text] On my way. Colon, close parentheses. Oh, it's a man's face. I suppose that's…charming.
- Ichabod Crane: I'm not blaming you, Lieutenant. It's these telecommunication companies overwhelming the populace with their ostentatious advertisements. They're coercing the consumer into purchasing countless 'system updates'. It's an abuse of capitalism and certainly not the vision behind our laissez-faire market.
- Ichabod Crane: Remarkable stitching. An old flame of mine was a seamstress. She'd be most impressed.
- Lt. Abbie Mills: Who'd you date? Betsy Ross?
- Ichabod Crane: How did you know that?
- Henry Parish: I can cross 'fighting a demon' from my bucket list.
- Abbie Mills: Nice teeth.
- Ichabod Crane: Gold, ivory and lead. They were the envy of every man in Virginia. I'm not sure how Martha felt about them.
- Abbie Mills: How're you both here? You're dead.
- August Corbin: Dead? Shoot! Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?
- Ichabod Crane: Recall, if you will, the words of General Washington.
- Jenny Mills: Which one? Zombie Washington or father of the free world Washington?
- Abbie Mills: You need to have faith.
- Jenny Mills: I have more than faith. I'm a mental patient with a gun.
- Ichabod Crane: I trusted you!
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: You needed faith, my dear Ichabod, and I gave it to you, both of you in your desire to be reunited. And to Abigail, who so desperately needs to believe there's a purpose to her pain. See, faith is a pillar of human nature. The belief that all will end well if we just cling onto it with all our might. And it is what blinds us to what's right in front of us all along.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: Now you'll know what it is to lose faith. When it's gone, you have nothing. And when you have nothing, there's nothing holding you back from what you're capable of.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: War isn't coming to Sleepy Hollow. It's been waiting here all along.
This Is War [2.01]
- Ichabod Crane: A surprise party. And why must your era celebrate terror with dessert?
- Abbie Mills: We are talking about Benjamin Franklin? The editor of the Declaration of Independence?
- Ichabod Crane: Blowhard, braggart, blatherskite and gasbag. He had an insatiable need to prove he was the sharpest intellect in the room.
- Abbie Mills: I could see how that would be hard for you.
- Ichabod Crane: My wife is now a captive of the Horseman of Death and the Horseman of War...is my son.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: These plants have no idea their sunlight isn't real, yet they bloom, nonetheless. A testament to the fact that anything can be tricked into believing a lie.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: War is hell...
- Leena Reyes: We are going to bring some sanity back to this town.
- Abbie Mills: It's nice to know that even a man from the eighteenth century won't ask for help with directions.
- Frank Irving: I used to be just like you. I thought I had it all figured out. But then I came to Sleepy Hollow. And now that I've seen what I've seen, I'm not gonna pretend to be blind again. The end is near.
Root of All Evil [2.03]
- [Two men are seen sitting in a restaurant. One is dressed in a suit and tie, the other dressed casually with a cap on his head. The men are holding hands.]
- Ichabod Crane: Is that considered acceptable now?
- Abbie Mills: Oh! Lots of attitudes have changed since your days. Not everyone's, but Supreme Court has upheld the Constitutional right of same-sex couples, and more and more states are even legalizing gay marriage.
- Ichabod Crane: [with emphasis but not exclamation] I meant gentlemen wearing hats indoors. I know about homosexuals, thank you, I trained under Baron von Steuben. His affections for his own sex were well known. Also, I watched the finale of Glee.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Why are you only telling me now of this current plan?
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: It's not my job to indulge your needs.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Katrina was correct to ask why I am confined here. Yet you come and go freely, plotting our future from the comfort of your family home.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: If you have grievances with our leader's strategy, by all means, raise them with Moloch.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: Your son's a lawyer. You must be very proud.
- Ichabod Crane: To begin, let us agree that through neither your fault nor mine, I was not the most involved father.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: Oh, my. Is this to be an attempt to start over? Are you going to take me down to the fishing hole?
- Ichabod Crane: I'm afraid, sadly, you underestimate the good in people.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: "Afraid"? You haven't begun to know fear. Or sadness. I'm glad you survived that box I put you in, so that you, too, can witness first hand people's true nature. Well, if you ever need an attorney, look me up. I'm building quite a client list, but I can always make room for family.
- Ichabod Crane: Sheriff Reyes, I have tried to cooperate, but this country was founded by men who fought for nothing if not individual liberty, forged by the blood of men who refused to bow to a tyrant's will, and as I stand in this public house of law and order, built to defend that very liberty, I declare: I'm well within my rights to be here.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Don't bother engaging the Horseman of War. Your son is beyond your reach.
- Katrina Crane: Is he?
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: What are you playing at now?
- Katrina Crane: Don't you see? He's moved into Frederick's manor, the house he was born in. He could choose any house, and yet he chooses to move back into the house where I gave him life. He wants a connection to me. He is connected to me. He always will be.
Go Where I Send Thee… [2.04]
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: I've never lied to you, Captain.
- Frank Irving: A lie of omission is still a lie. You are the biblical Horseman of War. You didn't think that was relevant?
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: The signs were all there. You chose to look the other way. People usually do when it suits.
- Hessian: Nicholas Hawley?
- Nick Hawley: Only my mother and people with warrants call me that.
The Weeping Lady [2.05]
- Ichabod Crane: Oh, look! She comes bearing a selection of delicacies from the Far East.
- Abbie Mills: Commonly known as Yummy Food Schezuan.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: [to Katrina] The coming apocalypse is a certainty. Your only chance of weathering the storm is by my side.
- Katrina Crane: I know what you desire.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: And you know that I want you to make that choice willingly. But I will not wait forever.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: I relish any chance to cause my parents pain.
- Nick Hawley: It was my first real, live monster.
- Abbie Mills: You deal in supernatural armaments, Hawley.
- Nick Hawley: Do people who sell Christmas trees all believe in Santa Claus?
And the Abyss Gazes Back [2.06]
- Ichabod Crane: To George Washington, Commander of the American Armies, who, like Joshua of old, commanded the sun and moon stand still, and both obeyed.
- Abbie Mills: Namaste. You guys definitely had better toasts.
- Ichabod Crane: Oh, that one was Franklin's. Much as I begrudge his posthumous fame, the man was an unrivaled reveler.
- Frank Irving: I'm not a monster like you.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: Those who fight monsters should see to it that in the process, they do not become one. When one gazes long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes back, doesn't it, Captain?
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: [to Abbie and Jenny] Violence. Always violence or order with you two.
- Ichabod Crane: You shotten herring! You are a scurvy louse. You are a slop bucket. You are a puss sludge, no good, by-blow pair of buns!
- Abbie Mills: Are you gaming online?
- Ichabod Crane: I'm not entirely sure. One thing I know is that my allies and I had just obliterated the largest horde of rabid zombies I'd ever encountered, and then, suddenly, out of nowhere "ChiefWiggum49" and "Haloismybitch12" decided to frag me.
- Frank Irving: Even God thought the Devil was beautiful before he fell.
- Abbie Mills: [to Katrina] When Crane first fell on that battlefield all those years ago, and all of the voices of Heaven and hell were shouting in your ear, "Let him die," you found another way to save him. We will find another way to save you.
- Henry Parish: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child" King Lear.
- Ichabod Crane: Act one, scene four. Our mutual love of words is no coincidence.
- Henry Parish: Perhaps I should thank you for the twinkle in my eye.
- Henry Parish: I intended to paint my hands with both your blood.
- Ichabod Crane: Then flick your wrist. Make it so.
- Henry Parish: Fate is fickle, Father. Best not to tempt it.
- Ichabod Crane: If you let her die, it will plague you for an eternity.
- Henry Parish: Like the eternity I spent in that box?
- Ichabod Crane: She is not the reason bad things happen. Your mother's love banished her to purgatory.
- Henry Parish: Her love for you. Her decision to save you.
- Ichabod Crane: Then read my sin, see for yourself. Tell me you're unmoved. No. You will not touch me. Because you fear you will witness the depth of my suffering. You are sick with Moloch's evil, but you can fight it. You can spare her Jeremy. You have a choice.
- Henry Parish: Yes, I do. And I choose Moloch. I choose his leadership, and I choose his might. I choose his fire that will burn the world. No matter what you do, no matter where you hide her, your wife will die, and Moloch will be born!
- [Ichabod and Katrina are watching reality T.V.]
- Katrina Crane: Marco has clearly chosen Courtney as his favorite. Their romance was meant to be.
- Ichabod Crane: Romance? This is not romance. This is shameless groundling kabuki. These people wouldn't know true love if the Bard himself wrote them a sonnet. [pause] And clearly Amber's his favorite.
- Katrina Crane: Secret desires burn brightest.
- Frank Irving: My soul belongs to the Horseman of War, but for now I am still in control of my actions. Even chose my own color Jell-O at breakfast this morning.
- Gina Lambert: Some of us aren't strong enough to bear the burden. They need an angel of mercy to help them cross over, to free them from pain.
Magnum Opus [2.10]
- Ichabod Crane: Abraham cajoled me into coming to America, Katrina influenced my turn, put me to sleep, sent me on my mission to become a Witness. How do I know myself when at every turn my life has been determined by others?
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: It's the shofar. The trumpet that made the Israelites tremble at Mount Sinai. That brought down the walls of Jericho. That has signaled the starting of wars for aeons. And now is to sound the moment that Moloch has grown to his full glory, to call his servants to his side.
- Katrina Crane: It's nice to see that you've taken up an instrument.
- Ichabod Crane: I want redemption for you, Abraham, yet all I see is the ghost of a man I once knew.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Well, Ichabod, that is because I am dead!
- Ichabod Crane: Your path was on course already, towards this creature of darkness you've become.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: I am what you made me! I am the one who traveled to the New World to forge a new path. You forced your way onto it. I found a wife. You stole her from me! As if it were your destiny and not something you wrested from a man you dared to call friend!
- Ichabod Crane: Abraham, that is not what-
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: No! I was supposed to be the hero of this story! Not the villain!
- Ichabod Crane: Do not dare put this on me. You chose the mantle of Death! You chose Moloch! Two choices made in an instant that ensured Katrina would never love you. Have you ever noticed that through it all, she always returns to me? You have. I can see it.
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Well, now she will be my bride. And you will have nothing!
- Abbie Mills: Life is but a series of choices. You chose to be a patriot and a hero. Someone who does not give up, or the world around him ends.
- Ichabod Crane: Thank you, Lieutenant. It is through your eyes that I see myself most clearly.
- Frank Irving: Abraham Van Brunt. I never thought we'd see each other again, but here we are—face to face. So are you ready to tell us about Moloch?
- Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman: Have you not sacrificed enough, former Captain? Are you truly standing in front of me, prepared to sacrifice your life to take mine?
- Frank Irving: I am willing to make that sacrifice. But I don't need to. You can thank the other Horseman for that. He has already claimed my soul. The question is, are you prepared to sacrifice what's left of your life? Haven't you sacrificed enough?
- Nick Hawley: Look, I know you think it's the End, but do you know how many people have gotten burned claiming the End is nigh? Every person. Every person in history who's ever said that has been dead wrong, Mills. Doomsdayers are zero for 10,000 years.
- Moloch: It is not done yet. You must retrieve the Sword.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: Father, how? They have destroyed my armor. I am vulnerable.
- Moloch: You will delay them.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: I don't understand. I am the Second Horseman! You would have me die?
- Moloch: There were Horsemen before you, there will be Horsemen after. Be grateful for the chance to sacrifice yourself for my glory. Today begins my reign.
- Ichabod Crane: My son, let me pass and I will dispatch Moloch to hell and you will be free to live a life of your making, not a pawn in his game, but as a loved one in a world of free will.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: You you would let me live while you go face Moloch and die?
- Ichabod Crane: That is what sacrifice is. Allow me to fulfill my duty as a Witness and end this madness. Henry, let us pass!
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: [holding back tears] You never gave up on me. You never will.
- Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane: You tell me of Abraham's sacrifice. The Akeda, the story of a cruel and merciless God who designed a cruel and merciless world. Who could worship a deity who commands a man to sacrifice his own son? Those days have come to an end. The true lesson of the story comes not from Abraham, but from Isaac. The chasm between father and son was never bridged. They never spoke again. And justly so! For any man willing to sacrifice his child should die. As should any god! [Henry turns and stabs Moloch, killing him]
Paradise Lost [2.12]
- Ichabod Crane: I'm 250 years removed from everything I ever knew. I shall need a job. A permanent abode.
- Abbie Mills: Mm, 401(k), a mortgage, health insurance, credit cards, Social Security, an accountant, a dentist, your own set of wheels.
- Ichabod Crane: Point made, Lieutenant. Point made. I may indeed have spent the past six weeks traipsing the woods with a loaded weapon because it is the only purpose I know. Without the threat of apocalypse, what is my place in the world?
- Abbie Mills: Is something wrong?
- Orion: Quite the opposite. I was locked in purgatory for over 200 years. Since I've been free…sunrise, the call of a bird…rare pleasures indeed.
- Abbie Mills: Does heaven exist? Why are we here? Did creation really take seven days?
- Orion: No.
- Abbie Mills: "No" to creation taking a week, or "no," you won't answer? [beat] How about dinosaurs? You ever seen a dinosaur?
- Orion: Before my time.
- Abbie Mills: When we waver in our duty, monsters get loose and people die! We are not jailers, we are not reformers! We are soldiers, and I think that we all understand what the stakes are here!
- Abbie Mills: Judge mankind? By what criteria?
- Orion: By their capacity to visit evil on each other.
- Abbie Mills: And you'll be the judge and carry out the sentence?
- Orion: As the Angel of Death passed over Egypt and took the pharaoh's firstborn. As the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were burned for their wickedness. As the waters of the great flood washed the world clean of man's iniquity. My blade will cleanse humanity of its ills.
Pittura Infamante [2.13]
What Lies Beneath [2.16]
Tempus Fugit [2.18]
- 1781 Ichabod Crane: [in response to hearing 2015 Abbie Mills make mention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation] Most of us oppose a national police force.
I, Witness [3.01]
- Ichabod Crane: Where's my package?
- I.C.E. officer: You can file a claim for seized items online.
- Ichabod Crane: Now look here: The right to personal property is a fundamental—
- Abbie Mills: Crane, I'll make sure you get your stuff back later.
- Ichabod Crane: This is precisely the abuse of centralised federal power that Thomas Jefferson warned us against.
Whispers in the Dark [3.02]
Blood and Fear [3.03]
- Ichabod Crane: [to a line of people] The American Dream is dead! What else are we to conclude when the door to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is so cruelly slammed in our faces?! This nation was forged so that anyone who came to her shores may have the opportunity to place yet another brick on her imperfect masonry.
- Abbie Mills: [to herself] Here comes Jefferson.
- Ichabod Crane: Quoth Jefferson, "We have more machinery of government than is necessary"! [the crowd cheers]
- The Jefferson quote comes from a letter to William Ludlow (6 September 1824).
- Ichabod Crane: Lieutenant, I'm going to do it.
- Abbie Mills: Do what?
- Ichabod Crane: Become a full citizen of this country. Yes, I have rejected my fealty to England, but I am yet to consummate my allegiance to this nation.
The Sisters Mills [3.04]
The Bones / Sleepy Hollow Hallowe'en Crossover Event
The Resurrection in the Remains [Bones 11.05]
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: [upon Seeley Booth taking a bite of her edible, gelatinous brain mould prop] Whoa, Booth! That was a model; that was an actual brain I brought back from the lab.
- Seeley Booth: Ugh, oh, God!
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: Gotcha!
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan: Murder is never humourous unlike my prank which was ojectively humourous.
- Jack Hodgins: Pagan symbols, a headless corpses, Hallowe'en—is it just me, or is something other-worldly going on here?
- Abbie Mills: [enters offscreen] That sounds like our department. [cuts to show Abbie Mills and Ichabod Crane standing at the door]
- Abbie Mills: Benjamin Franklin invented Sex on the Beach?
- Ichabod Crane: He called it Fondle in the Forest, but…
- Abbie Mills: [laughing] Now you're just making things up.
- Ichabod Crane: You'll never know.
Dead Men Tell No Tales [Sleepy Hollow 3.05]
This Red Lady from Caribee [3.06]
The Art of War [3.07]
Novus Ordo Seclorum [3.08]
- Nathan Hale: I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.
- Final words before being hanged by the British (22 September 1776).
- The actual final words of Hale, according to the account by William Hull based on reports by British Captain John Montresor, were:
- Another early variant of his last words, as reported in the Independent Chronicle and the Universal Advertiser (17 May 1781), were:
- I am so satisfied with the cause in which I have engaged, that my only regret is, that I have not more lives than one to offer in its service.2
- Tom Mison - Ichabod Crane
- Nicole Beharie - Lt. Grace Abigail "Abbie" Mills
- Orlando Jones - Capt. Frank Irving
- Katia Winter - Katrina Crane
- Lyndie Greenwood - Jennifer "Jenny" Mills
- John Noble - Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane
- John Cho - Det. Andy Brooks
- Nicholas Gonzalez - Det. Luke Morales
- Clancy Brown - Sheriff August Corbin
- Neil Jackson - Abraham Van Brunt/The Headless Horseman
- Matt Barr - Nicholas "Nick" Hawley
- Sakina Jaffrey - Sheriff Leena Reyes