Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It is a peninsula, bordered on the north and east by the U.S. state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by the Delaware Bay and Delaware. New Jersey is the fourth-smallest state by area but the 11th-most populous, with 9 million residents as of 2017, making it the most densely populated of the 50 U.S. states
- I'm from N-E-W Jerz, where plenty murders occur. No points to be calmer, we're bringin' drama to all you herbs!
- Yaki Kadafi, "Hit 'Em Up" (1996)
- [I]t's about a quarter-past three and shorty's eyein' me. I got the Bentley valeted and I'm just outside of Jersey, past the Palisades.
- Ja Rule, "Mesmerize" (2002)
- The trip to South Lake took another three hours. Blackwell stared out the window the whole time looking at nothing, which is to say, New Jersey.
- Robert Sheckley, Hunter/Victim (1988), ISBN 0-451-15142-9, Chapter 2 (p. 18)
- Encyclopedic article on New Jersey on Wikipedia
- Media related to New Jersey on Wikimedia Commons
- New Jersey travel guide from Wikivoyage