|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You don't have to be smart to act — look at the outgoing president of the United States.
- Remark (December 1988), reported in Brewer's Cinema (1995)
- Follow this you bitches.
- Monologue - The Farewall Tour (2005)
- Try to be in as many relationships as you can.
- I love having boyfriends. A girl can wait for the right man to come along – but in the meantime that doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
- "Cher Genius", an interview in You magazine, the Mail on Sunday (UK) newspaper (28 November 2010), interviewed by Elaine Lipworth in Las Vegas.
- Don’t buy into the idea that women aren’t strong enough to do anything they want on their own.
- ‘"Cher Genius", You magazine, the Mail on Sunday (UK) newspaper (28 November 2010)
Quotations about Cher
- Beyoncé Knowles: "I love that in the seventies Cher and Diana Ross looked like superstars and never played it safe. When they were onstage, they gave you drama—and I love drama." 
- Lady Gaga: "[On the outfit Cher wears in the music video for the song "If I Could Turn Back Time"] I dress like that! That's my everyday look. Maybe just sort of subliminally when I was younger, without even realizing it, one day I knew that [Cher] was the kind of woman I would become." 
- Drew Barrymore: "She’s strong and comedic and incredibly brave, but shows vulnerability. I think she’s the epitome of rock & roll."