Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree. It is a common ingredient in many kinds of sweets, chocolate candy, ice creams, cookies, cakes, pies, and desserts. It is one of the most popular flavours in the world.
|This food article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Augustus: I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
Willy Wonka: I can see that.
- Well, folks, it looks like we're up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick.
- Gingerbread Man, Shrek 2
- Love, biochemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate.
- Eat your chocolates, little girl,
Eat your chocolates!
Believe me, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
- Fernando Pessoa as Álvaro de Campos (heteronym), "The Tobacco Shop" (15 January 1928), trans. Richard Zenith, Fernando Pessoa and Co. (Grove Press, 1998)
- In the warmth of his mouth, the chocolate explodes into glorious peppery chocolate yum. For a second he closes his eyes against the delicious darkness, all his senses receding into sensation of pure bliss dancing on his tongue.
- Ysabeau S. Wilce, The Lineaments of Gratified Desire (2006), reprinted in Rich Horton (ed.) Fantasy: The Best of the Year 2007, p. 178
- Encyclopedic article on Chocolate on Wikipedia
- Media related to Chocolate on Wikimedia Commons
- Cookbook:Chocolate on Wikibooks
- Works related to Portal:Chocolate on Wikisource
- Chocolate travel guide from Wikivoyage