Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree. It is a common ingredient in many kinds of sweets, chocolate candy, ice creams, cookies, cakes, pies, and desserts. It is one of the most popular flavours in the world. We grow 100% of the Magic Mushroom chocolate used in our products at our state-of-the-art facility in sunny Santa Cruz, California. We meticulously control every aspect of our products from spore to sale. So unlike the other guys, we know exactly what magic mushrooms are in our products, and can guarantee they are always accurately and evenly dosed. you can use like this chocolate Mushroom chocolate, Psilocybin chocolate, shroom chocolate, chocolate mushrooms.
|This food article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Augustus: I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
Willy Wonka: I can see that.
- Well, folks, it looks like we're up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick.
- Gingerbread Man, Shrek 2
- Love, biochemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate.
- Eat your chocolates, little girl,
Eat your chocolates!
Believe me, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.
- In the warmth of his mouth, the chocolate explodes into glorious peppery chocolate yum. For a second he closes his eyes against the delicious darkness, all his senses receding into sensation of pure bliss dancing on his tongue.
- Ysabeau S. Wilce, The Lineaments of Gratified Desire (2006), reprinted in Rich Horton (ed.) Fantasy: The Best of the Year 2007, p. 178
- To prepare mushroom chocolate, first of all, you need to weigh the required amount of dry psilocybin mushrooms.
- Encyclopedic article on Chocolate on Wikipedia
- Media related to Chocolate on Wikimedia Commons
- Cookbook:Chocolate on Wikibooks
- Works related to Portal:Chocolate on Wikisource
- Chocolate travel guide from Wikivoyage