Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree. It is a common ingredient in many kinds of sweets, chocolate candy, ice creams, cookies, cakes, pies, and desserts. It is one of the most popular flavours in the world.
|This food article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Chocolate is a psychoactive food. It is made from the seeds of the tropical cacao tree, Theobroma cacao. The cacao tree was named by the 17th century Swedish naturalist, Linnaeus. The Greek term theobroma means literally food of the gods. Chocolate has also been called the food of the devil; but the theological basis of this claim is obscure.
- Introduction to chocolate.org
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Augustus: I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
Willy Wonka: I can see that.
- Well, folks, it looks like we're up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick.
- Love, biochemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate.
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get; your life, however, is like a box of active grenades!
- Stewie Griffin, Family Guy