Jump to navigation Jump to search
Claudia Kim (born Kim Soo-hyun, January 25, 1985) is a South Korean actress and model best known for her roles as Nagini in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018) and Dr. Helen Cho in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
- I moved to New Jersey when I was five, and I lived there for about six years. My dad was allocated to the New York branch of his company. Looking back, I'm so grateful because I got to learn both English and Korean at the same time, and it was just so natural for me, and it made it so much easier to study English afterwards.
- Like the French, Koreans aim for a subtle and effortless look - while actually paying a lot of attention to the details.
- On the fashion preferences of Koreans in "The 6 Beauty Products Claudia Kim Swears By" in Allure (21 February 2017)
- Diversity has definitely been increasing, but still we have the issue of inclusion, and that is why I am so grateful about playing the role of Nagini in the 'Fantastic Beasts' franchise.
- Growing up, Karuna Shinsho on CNN was one of my idols, so I wanted to become either an anchorwoman or an international lawyer.
- I'm not sure if it's just my pride, but I think I was able to bring out a different vibe as a Korean in Hollywood where there are many Korean Americans.
- Not all the roles that I've gotten were stereotypical, but in Korea, especially for TV, it's a bit limited for women in their twenties and thirties. There aren't enough female roles.
- I personally love auditioning. It's not just about that part: it's about getting to meet new people and really introducing myself to them - getting my name out there more than getting just that project.
- I'm just going to continue to think about what kind of films I want to do and what's out there for me to audition for, and I love trying.
- Some people suggested that I should try something else. It was a lot of things, but nothing really stood out for me. Nothing felt right, and this job as an actor happened by coincidence.