Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It was a mistake in a stupid magazine. My brother's marrying Leta, June 6th. I'm supposed to be best man. Which is sort of mildly hilarious.
- Sorry, but I can't admire people whose answer to everything that they fear or misunderstand is "kill it"!
- It's an expression derived from the three heads of the Runespoor. The middle one is the visionary. Every Auror in Europe wants Credence dead, except you. You've gone middle head.
Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein
- Mr. Scamander, I need to go talk to the Ministry-and I know how you feel about Aurors...
- I'm an Auror and I don't!
- Does he think you're here to win her back? Are you here to win her back?
- [fearfully] I do not like riding a boat, Newt.
- You've been real kind, but my sister Tina's probably worried sick about me, you know. Banging on all the doors and things, so I think I'd better be going.
- You see, I can't tell if you're making a joke or if you're just... French.
- Their arrogance is a key to our victory.
- I hate Paris.
- Mr. Scamander! Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?
- Queenie, we are not here to hurt you. We only want to help you. You're so very, very far from home. Far away from everything you love. Everything that was comfortable. I would never see you harmed, ever. It is not your fault that your sister is an Auror. I wish you were working with me now. Towards a world where we wizards are free to live openly, and to love freely.
- Everyone is scared of something.
- I can't move against Grindelwald. It has to be you. In your shoes, I'd probably refuse too. It's late. Good evening, Newt.
- The time's coming, Newt... when you're going to have to pick a side.
- Dumbledore: Do you know why I admire you, Newt?
- Newt: What?
- Dumbledore: More perhaps than any man I know? You do not seek power or popularity. You simply ask, is a thing... right, in itself? And if it is, you do it no matter the cost!
- Jacob: It's very nice to see you. Where the hell am I right now?
- Newt: Uh, London.
- Jacob: Oh! I always wanted to go here!
- Jacob: Are you going somewhere?
- Newt: No. We're going somewhere.
- Jacob: Genius!
- Tina: What kind of cats are those?
- Newt: These aren't cats, they're Matagots. They're spirit familiars. They guard the Ministry. But they won't hurt you unless you…
- Leta: Stupefy! [uses the spell on one Matagot causing it to multiply]
- Newt: Unless you attack them.
- Leta: Oops.
- The fate one one will change the future of all.
- Who will change the future?
- The fate of one. The future of all.
- Eddie Redmayne as Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander
- Joshua Shea (young)
- Katherine Waterston as Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein
- Dan Fogler as Jacob Kowalski
- Alison Sudol as Queenie Goldstein
- Ezra Miller as Credence Barebone
- Zoë Kravitz as Leta Lestrange
- Thea Lamb and Ruby Woolfenden young
- Callum Turner as Theseus Scamander
- Claudia Kim as Nagini
- William Nadylam as Yusuf Kama
- Isaac Domingos (young)
- Kevin Guthrie as Abernathy
- Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore
- Toby Regbo (young)
- Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald
- Jamie Campbell Bower (young)
|Harry Potter (book series, film series) by J. K. Rowling|
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book||films part 1 and part 2|
|Harry Potter and the Cursed Child||play|
|last words in Harry Potter media||books||films||games|
|Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them||book||film|
|Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald||film|
|Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore||film|