Harry Potter (series)
Harry Potter is a series of novels by J.K. Rowling. It is about a young boy named Harry Potter and his adventures as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns how to perform magic and comes face to face with his archenemy, Lord Voldemort.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1997)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (2001)
- Text: [describing Billywig stings] ...and are rumoured to be a component in the popular sweet Fizzing Whizbees.
- Ron: Last time I eat them then.
- Text: Chimara eggs are classified as Class A Non-Tradeable Goods.
- Harry: So Hagrid'll be getting some any time now.
- Text: [describing the Hippogriff] It can be tamed, though this should be attempted only by experts...
- Ron: Has Hagrid read this book?
- Text: The Kappa is a Japanese water demon...
- Harry: Snape hasn't read this either.
- Pixie M.O.M. Classification: XXX
- Ron: But XXXXXXX if you're Lockhart.
- Ron: [about Puffskeins] I had one of them once.
- Harry: What happened to it?
- Ron: Fred and George used it for Bludger practice.
About Harry Potter (series)
- Back in November I was tracked down by a Scotsman journalist who had noticed the similarities between my Tim Hunter character and Harry Potter, and wanted a story. And I think I rather disappointed him by explaining that, no, I certainly *didn't* believe that Rowling had ripped off Books of Magic, that I doubted she'd read it and that it wouldn't matter if she had: I wasn't the first writer to create a young magician with potential, nor was Rowling the first to send one to school. It's not the ideas, it's what you do with them that matters.
- Genre fiction, as Terry Pratchett has pointed out, is a stew. You take stuff out of the pot, you put stuff back. The stew bubbles on.
|Harry Potter (book series, film series) by J. K. Rowling|
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book||films part 1 and part 2|
|last words in Harry Potter media||books||films||games|
|Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them||book||film|
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.