Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In alphabetical order by author or source.
- I'm on a plane, with cocaine.
And yes, I'm all lit up again!
- Coke is pure kick. It lifts you straight up, a mechanical lift that starts leaving you as soon as you feel it.
- All laboratory animals can become compulsive cocaine users. The same might be said of humans.
- Sidney Cohen: "Reinforcement and rapid delivery systems: Understanding adverse consequences of cocaine". Cocaine use in America: Epidemiologic and clinical perspectives. 1985. p. 152.
- Drivin' that train high on cocaine.
Casey Jones you'd better watch your speed.
- I'm on the border of Bolivia, working for pennies
Treated like a slave, the coca fields have to be ready
The spirit of my people is starving, broken, and sweaty
Dreaming about revolution looking at my machete
But the workload is too heavy to rise up in arms
And if I ran away, I know they'd probably murder my moms
So I pray to Jesu Cristo when I go to the mission
Process the cocaine paste, and play my position
- Tabby began by dumping a trashbag full of stuff from my office out on the rug: beer cans, cigarette butts, cocaine in gram bottles and cocaine in plastic Baggies, coke spoons caked with snot and blood, Valium, Xanax, bottles of Robitussin cough syrup and NyQuil cold medicine, even bottles of mouthwash. A year or so before, observing the rapidity with which bottles of Listerine were disappearing from the bathroom. Tabby asked me if I drank the stuff. I responded with self-righteous hauteur that I most certainly did not. Nor did I. I drank the Scope instead. It was tastier, had that hint of mint.
- Need I say the C.I.A. be Criminals In Action
Cocaine crack unpacking, high surveillance tracking
Prominant blacks and whites giving orders for mass slaughters
but I want all my daughters to be like Maxine Waters
When they flooded the streets with crack cocaine, I was like Noah
now they lower cause the whole cold war is over
Communism fell to the dollars you were grabbing
All the assault and battering in the name of intelligence gathering?
- Needlework the way, never you betray
life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery
chop your breakfast on a mirror
Taste me you will see
more is all you need
you're dedicated to
how I'm killing you
- Metallica, "Master of Puppets".
- Ayo for Yayo, walk around with yayo, all in my nasal, I must have been crazed yo.
- Andre Nickatina, "Ayo for Yayo".
- All your dreams are made
when you're chained to the mirror and a razor blade.
- Some they may go for cocaine
I'm sure that if, I took even one sniff
It would bore me, terrifically, too
- Cole Porter "I Get a Kick Out of You".
- Cocaine is God's way of telling you you are making too much money.