Corey Scott Feldman (born July 16, 1971) is an American actor and singer. He became well known during the 1980s, with roles as a youth in films such as the voice of Young Copper in The Fox and the Hound (1981), Tommy Jarvis in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984), Pete Fountaine in Gremlins (1984), Clark 'Mouth' Devereaux in The Goonies (1985), Teddy Duchamp in Stand by Me (1986), Edgar Frog in The Lost Boys (1987), and Ricky Butler in The 'Burbs (1989).
- Susie and I choose the vegetarian way of life because for us, there really is no other choice. We must evolve as a race and as a planet, and evolution includes learning and changing from our mistakes. We will never truly grow until we as a whole come to the realization that all beings on this Earth should be treated with love and respect.
- [Michael Jackson] did real damage in my overall life. I was a 12-year-old boy who was hurt by his family and ignored by people at school. Michael would sit and talk to me for hours and he would listen. Then he would get bored. The biggest thing that Michael's done to children is befriending the ones that are in need and then abandoning them
- "Corey Feldman Slams Michael Jackson", Starpulse.com (July 23, 2008). Retrieved July 12, 2012.
- I come to you today with great sadness, acknowledging the loss of the greatest entertainer in the history of mankind. For me he was more than that, he was my idol, he was a role model, he was someone to cry to when my childhood was unbearable, he was a brother, he was a dear friend.
- "Justin Timberlake praises Jackson's musical genius", People (June 26, 2009).
- It's been really difficult, honestly. I'm all shaken up right now. I had to do a lot of acting, basically, to get through the last 48 hours. It was shocking, and I think I'm still in shock, to an extent. I don't think I have fully, completely come to terms with it yet. I have waves and flashes. One moment, I feel fine and I'm myself. Then all of a sudden, it hits me, and I go, 'Wow, he's really gone.' It's very troubling.
- "From Michael Phelps to Eva Longoria: A look back at 2016's celebrity weddings", by Nicholas White, People (June 28, 2009), retrieved July 12, 2012.
- I’m a huge lover of animals. My mother wasn’t the best, but despite an abusive childhood, we always had a lot of pets growing up. I was basically raised on a farm with horses, chickens, ducks and cats. We did a lot of rescuing. At early age, I became a vegetarian. There was a lot of resistance from family — “It will stunt your growth. It can’t be healthy.” … Going vegetarian at such a young age, it was a stance for myself.
- "Corey Feldman brings Lost Boys Ball, Truth Movement to House of Blues", interview with the Las Vegas Weekly (October 21, 2010).
- [Michael Jackson] was adamantly against drugs and alcohol, he was extremely straight-laced; I couldn’t even swear around him. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence.
- From his memoir Coreyography, (2013); as quoted in "10 Tidbits From Corey Feldman’s Memoir, From ‘Fun’ to ‘Sad’", by Jen Chaney, Vulture, October 28, 2013.
- The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia.
- From his memoir Coreyography (2013); as quoted in "Corey Feldman living in fear after talking to police about sexual abuse claims", by Lisa Respers France, CNN, November 9, 2017.