Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter is a 1984 slasher film. It is the fourth in the Friday the 13th film series. Though it was billed as "The Final Chapter," there have been further sequels in the franchise. The popularity and financial success of the film, which grossed over $32 million, kept Paramount Pictures from retiring the franchise. Because of the finality of this film's polt and title, the next film, Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, attempted to continue the series with a different killer.
- [Rob Dire and Trish Jarvis talk about Jason Voorhees]
- Rob Dier: My sister, Sandra, was just a really great kid.
- Trish Jarvis: But the man that killed your sister is dead.
- Rob: No, he's alive. Look. Jason as a child, right? Artist's conception of Jason as described by a would-be victim, right? And then the murders.
- Trish: But he's dead.
- Rob: Jason's body disappeared from the morgue.
- Trish: It was stolen.
- Rob: It was not stolen! Two people at the hospital are missing! A coincidence? He's alive.
- Trish: Oh, my god! Tommy's at the house!
- Jimmy: He thinks that's funny. He thinks that's a funny thing he's doing.
- Jimmy: Ted, I think... I think when we get to town I should call Betty.
- Ted: Jimbo, calling Betty is definitely a dead thing to do. Look, first rule of love: never get rejected by the same girl twice, I mean that's useless. If you want to make a fool out of yourself, always do it with someone new.
- Jimmy: I don't know anyone new.
- Ted: Well, sex is a great way to meet them.
- Ted: You broke up with "B.J. Betty"?
- Jimmy: So to speak. And would you lay off her? She's alright!
- Ted: I'll say she's alright. That girl wanted to be treated right! You should have treated her *right*!
- Jimmy: I did! I treated her right! I treated her right, that's what's driving me so crazy. I mean first she would tell me to call because she had something else she needed to do. Then she wouldn't even take my calls! I mean, can you figure that? What the fuck happened?
- Ted: Let me put this into the ol' computer.
- Jimmy: No Ted, I'm serious about this.
- Ted: Hey, the computer didn't lie.
[Imitates using a computer, pauses, then smiles]
- Jimmy: What?
- Ted: It says... it says you're a dead fuck.
- Jimmy: What? A dead fuck?
- Ted: A lousy lay, you know
[limps his wrist]
- Ted: a limp dick.
- Jimmy: Oh! Don't hold back on me doc, give it to me straight!
- Ted: I did not say it, the computer did!
- Jimmy: Yeah, well there is no computer!
- Ted: Aha! And there's no Betty, either.
- Jimmy: And I'm a dead fuck?
- Ted: Like I said, the computer don't lie.
- Jimmy: God, I'm horny...
- Jamison: [on TV news] But to answer your question, yes, the man responsible for the murders in Wessex County this past week is at this moment in the Wessex County Medical Center morgue.
- Axel: [to Jason's body] Hey, that's you they're talking about on TV, pal.
- Axel: [Nurse Morgan starts to leave] Hey, hey. Where are you going?
- Morgan: I'll tell you where I'm going! I'm going crazy!
- Jason Meets His Match (Deluxe Edition DVD)
- Three Times Before You Have Felt The Terror, Known The Madness, Lived The Horror. But This Is The One You've Been Screaming For.
- Jason's Back, and this is the one you've been screaming for.
- This is the one you'll be dying for...
- Friday April 13th is Jason's Unlucky Day
- Kimberly Beck - Trish Jarvis
- Erich Anderson - Rob Dier
- Corey Feldman - Tommy Jarvis
- Crispin Glover - Jimmy Mortimer
- Peter Barton - Doug Bell
- Clyde Hayes - Paul Guthrie
- Barbara Howard - Sara Parkington
- Lawrence Monoson - Ted Cooper
- Joan Freeman - Mrs. Jarvis
- Judie Aronson - Samantha Lane
- Camilla More - Tina Moore
- Carey More - Terri Moore
- Lisa Freeman - Nurse Robbie Morgan
- Bonnie Hellman - Hitchhiker
- Bruce Mahler - Coroner Axel Burns
- Ted White - Jason Voorhees (uncredited)
Encyclopedic article on Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter at Wikipedia
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter at Rotten Tomatoes
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) ·
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|