Jason X (also known as Friday the 13th Part X: Jason X) is a 2001 science fiction horror film slasher film directed by James Isaac. It is the tenth in the Friday the 13th film series. The film made $16,951,798 worldwide with a budget of $14 million.
- Janessa: What the hell is that?
- Lowe: My god, he's a monster. Who can tell me what he's wearing on his face?
- Janessa: Some kind of 20th century carbon filtration unit?
- Tsunaron: No, it's a hockey mask.
- Lowe: Very good, Tsun.
- Janessa: What's a hockey mask?
- KAY-EM 14: Facial armor used in a sport outlawed in twenty-twenty four.
- Lowe: Amazing. Absolute museum quality. We are looking at the find of the century, here.
- KAY-EM 14: So, do you like them?
- Tsunaron: Sure, they're great. I wasn't sure that the polystyrine would bind properly with your outer...
- [KAY-EM 14's nipples fall off]
- Tsunaron': Oh, geez. Look like I'll have to double the glucomazine.
- KAY-EM 14: If they were fixed, would that make you happy.
- Tsunaron: Yeah, sure.
- KAY-EM 14: Maybe then you would want to have sex with me?
- Tsunaron: Er...well, you're not really programmed for that kind of stuff, Kay-Em. It might fry your emotional cortex.
- KAY-EM 14: You are afraid I would malfunction?
- Tsunaron: If past history holds true, you'll end up as psycho and batty as every other girl I've gone to bed with. I would never want to do that to you.
- KAY-EM 14: I wouldn't mind.
- Tsunaron: Look, Kay-Em. Let's not complicate things. I like our relationship just the way it is.
- Crutch: Hey, you're lucky you weren't alive during the Microsoft conflict. Hell, we were beating each other with our own severed limbs.
- Kay-Em 14: [to Jason] Afraid I'm gonna have to hurt you now.
[Kay-Em 14's head has been separated from her body]
- Kay-Em 14: I AM real.
- Brodski: It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog. [Jason stabs him through the chest again] Yeah, that oughta do it here.
- Rowan: I don't think he's out there...
- Janessa: Why don't you just stick your head out and have a peek?
[Jason approaches Professor Lowe and reaches out for a machete sitting next to him]
- Professor Lowe: [scared] Oh, you want your machete! [laughs it off] Shit, it's yours! Take it! Just remember who got it back for ya... [Jason stares at him] [calling out] Guys, it's okay! He just wanted his machete back!
- Janessa: I'm real bitchy when I wake up.
- Tsunaron: Did you just wake up?
- Brodski: How long has she been dead?
- Kay-Em 14: 4.55 Centuries.
- Brodski: That's one hell of a wake-up call.
- Sven: What do we do with this guy?
- Brodski: I promised the professor that we take this guy alive. After you blow him all to hell, put one in his leg so we can tell the professor we tried.
- Brodski: What's going on?
- Rowan: Jason-fucking-Voorhees, that's what's going on!
- Tsunaron: Whoops.
- Rowan: What do you mean, "whoops?"
- Tsunaron: Nothing.
- Rowan: Not nothing. You just don't say "Oops." What "oops?"
- Tsunaron: I think he saw me.
- Tsunaron: What do you think? Are we going to make it?
- Kay-Em 14: That statistical probability of survival is 12%.
- Tsunaron: 12%? Can you come up with better odds?
- Kay-Em 14: Nope.
- Tsunaron: Bullshit, Kay-Em! That's bullshit!
- Tsunaron: Are you telling there's absolutely no chance for us to better our odds?
[Tsunaron and Kay-Em kiss]
- Kay-Em 14: Statistical probability of survival just went up to 53%.
- Tsunaron: You want to go for 100?
- Dieter Perez: You are one son of a bitch.
- Professor Lowe: Soon to be a rich son of a bitch.
- Kinsa: He's here!
- Rowan: Be quiet!
- Kinsa: But if he's here, he'll kill us.
- Rowan: [covers Kinsa's mouth] Be quiet! One more sound and I'll snap your neck myself. Got it?
- Janessa: She's good with people.
- Waylander: Now what?
- Janessa: Now basically we... we die.
- Janessa: Just... don't wreck my pants.
- Janessa: Oh, this sucks on so many levels! [right before she is sucked out through the metal grate and thus, eaten alive]
[talking about Jason's brain size]
- Tsunaron: How does he function with a brain that small?
- Janessa: Way manages.
- Waylander: That's very funny.
[programmed to trick Uber-Jason]
- VR Teen Girl #1: Hey, do you want a beer?
- VR Teen Girl #2: Or do you wanna smoke some pot?
- VR Teen Girl #1: Or we can have premarital sex?
[both remove their tops]
- VR Teen Girl #1, VR Teen Girl #2: We love premarital sex!
- Geko: Let's smoke this fucker.
[Kay-Em 14 cartwheels]
- Kay-Em 14: Giddy-up!
- Crutch: Lou, I swear, you mess with an engineer, you'll end up with a waste hose in your bunk.
- Dieter Perez: A box of DVDs is not a gold mine.
- Rowan: How do we get off this ship?
- Waylander: I don't know.
- Rowan: Could you beam us off or something?
- Waylander: "Beam us off?"
- Janessa: Why don't you just admit it? You want me.
- Tsunaron: I couldn't be with a girl whose balls are bigger than mine.
- Fat Lou: Kids and their goddamn field trips. Let's bring the psycho on board. Yeah, sure. I just know I'm gonna get blamed for this shit.
- Pvt. Johnson: [to Jason] Why don't you stare at this for a while, you ugly bastard?
[he covers Jason with a rag]
- Professor Lowe: Can someone tell me what's on his face?
- Janessa: Ahh... some kind of 20th century carbon filtration unit?
- Tsunaron: It's a hockey mask.
[Rowan slaps the professor hard as she awakes from cryo-suspension]
- Kay-Em 14: Vital signs are normal and strong.
- Professor Lowe: No shit.
[Jason slices an alien in half in an alien simulation]
- Azrael: What the hell?
- Dallas: I thought this was an alien slim.
- Azrael: Yeah, it is. Pause play. [Jason moves towards them] I said, "pause play."
- Dallas: He's not pausing.
- Azrael: Yeah, I know that. [Jason stops in front of them] I think we need to re-boot. [Jason slashes Azrael's torso from his collarbone to his abdomen] That does not count as a kill.
- Dallas: [laughing] Yes, it does. [Jason then decapitates Dallas, his head rolls to the floor] Okay, screw this. Game over.
- Tsunaron: [Jason is just about to attack the others] Hey, Slappy. [Jason turns around] Got a little something for you.
[Kay-Em comes out armed to the teeth]
- Tsunaron: Are you ready?
- Kay Em 14: I was built ready, baby.
- Dr. Wimmer: His unique ability to regenerate lost and damaged tissue, it's just it cries out for more research.
- Adrienne: [she takes off Jason's mask] Ah, poor baby, no wonder you wore this thing.
[Jason's frozen body falls and chops off Azrael's arm]
- Kay-Em 14: [injects Azrael] 55 cc's of ethrine. You'll be fine.
- Azrael: Fine? I'm missing my arm! [Kay-Em slips a bandage on the nub of his arm, drug hits him] You're so pretty.
- Azrael: Aw, shit. I forgot my arm.
- Janessa: [hands him his arm] Yeah, here you go, dumbass.
- Azrael: Hi, hand.
- Dieter Perez: The other viable is marked Voorhees. That's not Jason Voorhees, is it?
- Professor Lowe: What do you know about him?
- Dieter Perez: Jason Voorhees. He killed nearly 200 people and simply disappeared without a trace. Under the right buyer, he could be worth a fortune.
- Professor Lowe: We've got him frozen here on the ship.
- Dieter Perez: You worked list of ownership? No list. He's my find. He's mine.
- Professor Lowe: What about your students?
- Dieter Perez: They're students. The educational experience will be enough.
- Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees / Uber Jason
- Lexa Doig as Rowan Lafontaine
- Lisa Ryder as KM 14
- Chuck Campbell as Tsunaron
- Jonathan Potts as Professor Brandon Lowe
- Peter Mensah as Sergeant Brodski
- Melyssa Ade as Janessa
- Melody Johnson as Kinsa
- Phillip Williams as Crutch
- Derwin Jordan as Waylander
- Dov Tiefenbach as Azrael
- Amanda Brugel as Geko
- Kristi Angus as Adrienne Thomas
- Yani Gellman as Stoney
- Todd Farmer as Dallas
- David Cronenberg as Dr. Wimmer
Encyclopedic article on Jason X at Wikipedia
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) · |
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|