Friday the 13th Part III
Friday the 13th Part III is the third film in the Friday the 13th series. The 1982 movie was the first film in the series to feature Jason Voorhees wearing the hockey mask that has become his prominent trademark. The film was released theatrically in 3-D, and is notable as the first Paramount Pictures film produced in 3-D. Much like its sequel Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, this film was intented to end the series. Unlike its sequel and later film, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, this film did not include a monkier in its title to indicate as such.
- Shelly: Is that all you're going to do this weekend? Smoke dope?
- Chuck: How come you never scream when we have sex?
- Chili: Give me something to scream about.
- Ali: You son of a b****! Come back here you bastards! You ain't getting away with this, God dammit! I'm going to get you!
- Andy: Dammit, Shelly, why do you always have to be such a jerk?
- Shelly: I beg your pardon. I'm not a jerk. I'm an actor.
- Andy: Same thing.
- Vera: Who are you?
- [Jason points the speargun at her]
- Vera: What are you doing?
- [Jason is still pointing the speargun at her]
- Vera: Hey, cut that out right now. That's not funny!
- [Jason shoots her with the speargun]
- Andy: How much further to the lake?
- Chris: We would've been there already, if someone didn't have to go to the bathroom every five minutes!
- Debbie: That's what happens when you're pregnant.
- Andy: So, how do we do it?
- Debbie: Well, first, we take our clothes off, then you get on top of me or I can get on top of you.
- Andy: I know how to do it, but I mean... how do we do it... in a hammock?
- Debbie: I guess we can figure something out...
- Chris: [to Jason] No! You can't be alive!
- Vera: Look, I'm going to go outside for a few minutes and then when I get back in, we'll talk.
- Shelly: Yeah, sure. We'll talk.
- Shelly: Would you be yourself, if you looked like this?
- Mrs. Sanchez: Yes?
- Chris: Hi, Mrs. Sanchez. I'm Chris. We've come to pick up Vera.
- Mrs. Sanchez: She is not going!
- [Vera and Mrs. Sanchez arguing]
- Chris: What are they saying?
- Debbie: I don't know. I flunked Spanish.
- [Vera comes outside, happily]
- Vera: Hi, everybody. What are you looking at?
- Debbie: Hey, the van's on fire!
- Chris: Shelly, why aren't you at the lake with everybody else?
- Shelly: Oh, they said they were going skinny-dipping. I'm not skinny enough.
- Chris: This was my bedroom. It's yours for the weekend.
- Debbie: Great.
- [Chris looks outside the window and sees that the door of the barn is moving]
- Debbie: Chris, where's the bed?
[Chris is still worried]
- Debbie: Chris?
- Chris: Oh, it's right here.
- [Chris shows the hammock to Debbie]
- Debbie: What's this?
- Chris: It's your bed.
- Debbie: A hammock?
- Chris: You might like it.
- [Chris leaves the room]
- Debbie: Why not?
- [Andy comes in]
- Andy: Where's the bed?
- Join Jason in the woods...... if you dare [Theatrical trailer]
- Meet Jason... In a whole new dimension! (Deluxe Edition DVD)
- A New Dimension In Terror...
- Camp Crystal Lake's bloody legacy!
- A new dimension in terror... there's nowhere to hide. We dare you to try.
- Dana Kimmell - Chris Higgins
- Paul Kratka - Rick
- Tracie Savage - Debbie Klein
- Jeffrey Rogers - Andy Beltrami
- Catherine Parks - Vera Sanchez
- Larry Zerner - Shelly Finkelstein
- David Katims - Chuck Garth
- Rachel Howard - Chili
- Richard Brooker - Jason Voorhees (Steve Daskawisz (also known as Steve Dash) appears as Jason during flashback from Part 2)
- Marilyn Poucher - Pamela Voorhees (Betsy Palmer appears as Mrs. Voorhees during flashback from Part 2)
- Amy Steel - Ginny Field (flashback from Part 2)
- John Furey - Paul Holt (flashback from Part 2)
- Nick Savage - Ali
- Gloria Charles - Fox
- Kevin O'Brien - Loco
- Cheri Maugans - Edna Hockett
- Steve Susskind - Harold Hockett
- Perla Walter - Mrs. Sanchez
- David Wiley - Abel
Encyclopedic article on Friday the 13th Part III at Wikipedia
- Friday the 13th Part 3 quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Friday the 13th Part 3 at Rotten Tomatoes
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) ·
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|