Last words in Friday the 13th films
Friday the 13th (1980)
- We weren't doing anything. We were just messing a--
- Who: Barry
- Notes: Sneaks away from campers to have sex with Claudette. They notice that someone is watching them. The person is Mrs. Voorhees. Barry gets up and tries to talk himself out of trouble, but before he can finish his sentence, he is stabbed in the stomach with a knife.
- No. No, no.
- Who: Annie Phillips
- Notes: Character gets a ride to Camp Crystal Lake from Mrs. Voorhees. Noticing that she drove past the camp and refuses to slow down, Annie jumps out of the car and runs into the woods. Mrs. Voorhees catches her and slashes her neck with a knife.
- Must be my imagination
- Who: Marcie Stanler
- Notes: Character goes to the bathroom. As she washes her hands, she begins to feel like she is being watched. She begins looking around to see if anyone is in the room with her. Finding nothing and dismissing this as her imagination, she turns around and is stuck in the face by an ax from Pamela Voorhees.
- Who's that? Oh, hi! What're you doing out in this mess?
- Who: Steve Christy
- Notes: Character's car breaks down. He sees a flashlight beam shining at him. He approaches the person and says this line. After saying it, the person (Pamela Voorhees) stabs him in the chest with an ax.
- (Jason's voice) Kill her mommy, kill her! Don't let her get away! (normal voice) I won't Jason, I won't.
- Who: Pamela Voorhees
- Notes: Last coherent words before being decapitated by Alice
Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
- You want somethin' to eat? Hmm?
- Who: Alice Hardy
- Notes: Character says this to a cat that jumps in through her window. She then opens the refridgerator to get the cat some food. Inside, she finds the decapitated head of Pamela Voorhees. Almost instantly after seeing it, she is stabbed in the head with an ice pick by Jason Voorhees.
- Oh, my God.
- Who: Officer
- Notes: Character sees something in Jason's shack (Presumably his shrine to his mother) and is then impaled in the head with a hammer.
- Where is she?
- Who: Scott
- Notes: Scott is hanging from his ankle in a rope trap set by Jason Voorhees. He says this line, referring to his girlfriend (She had gone to find something to cut him down) and then has his throat slit by Jason.
- Scott, I'm gonna cut you down, but I swear if you ever do this again, I'm gonna kill you. Scott? Scott.
- Who: Tara
- Notes: Character comes back to cut down Scott (Unaware that he is dead), says this line and then sees that Scott is dead. It is presumed that Jason kills her, because she is never seen again.
- Who: Mark
- Notes: Character looks around for his girlfriend, and is then impaled by Jason's machete before rolling down the stairs in his wheelchair.
- Sandra? Sandra.
- Who: Vickie
- Notes: Character comes back to the cabin to have sex with Mark, and finds someone lying in the bed. Thinking it is her friend, she approaches the bed. However, it turns out the person in the bed is Jason, who slashes her leg with his knife and then stabs her in the gut.
Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
- Who: Jason Voorhees
- Notes: Says this after being hit in the head with an axe wielded by Chris Higgins.
- Where’s that coming from?
- Who: Debby
- Notes: Character is bisected immediately after saying this line.
- I scored! Now where is that damn—
- Who: Jimmy
- Notes: Had just made out with Tina and said this line while looking for a corkscrew to open a bottle of wine. He is killed moments later.
- He's killing me!
- Who: Rob Dyer
- Notes: Character had come to Crystal Lake to avenge his sister Sandra, but was sadly overmatched by Jason. Said to warn Trish before he expired.
- Take your best shot. Motherfucker.
- Who: Julius
- Notes: Jason punches his head off.
Friday the 13th (2009)
- Here, take this. It compliments your outfit.
- Who: Chewie
- Notes: Said to Jason regarding his hockey mask.
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) ·
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|