Last words in Friday the 13th films
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friday the 13th (1980)
- We weren't doing anything. We were just messing a--
- Who: Barry
- Notes: Sneaks away from campers to have sex with Claudette. They notice that someone is watching them. The person is Mrs. Voorhees. Barry gets up and tries to talk himself out of trouble, but before he can finish his sentence, he is stabbed in the stomach with a knife.
- No. No, no.
- Who: Annie Phillips
- Notes: Character gets a ride to Camp Crystal Lake from Mrs. Voorhees. Noticing that she drove past the camp and refuses to slow down, Annie jumps out of the car and runs into the woods. Mrs. Voorhees catches her and slashes her neck with a knife.
- Must be my imagination
- Who: Marcie Cunningham
- Notes: Character goes to the bathroom. As she washes her hands, she begins to feel like she is being watched. She begins looking around to see if anyone is in the room with her. Finding nothing and dismissing this as her imagination, she turns around and is stuck in the face by an ax from Pamela Voorhees.
- Who's that? Oh, hi! What're you doing out in this mess?
- Who: Steve Christy
- Notes: Character's car breaks down. He sees a flashlight beam shining at him. He approaches the person and says this line. After saying it, the person (Pamela Voorhees) stabs him in the chest with an ax.
- (Jason's voice: Kill her mommy, kill her! Don't let her get away!) I won't Jason, I won't.
- Who: Pamela Voorhees
- Notes: Last coherent words before being decapitated by Alice
Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
- You want somethin' to eat? Hmm?
- Who: Alice Hardy
- Notes: Character says this to a cat that jumps in through her window. She then opens the refrigerator to get the cat some food. Inside, she finds the decapitated head of Pamela Voorhees. Almost instantly after seeing it, she is stabbed in the head with an ice pick by Jason Voorhees.
- Oh, my God.
- Who: Officer Wjnslow
- Notes: Character sees something in Jason's shack (presumably his shrine to his mother) and is then stabbed in the head with a claw hammer.
- Where is she?
- Who: Scott
- Notes: Scott is hanging from his ankle in a rope trap set by Jason Voorhees. He says this line, referring to Terri(she had gone to find something to cut him down), and then has his throat slit by Jason.
- Scott, I'm gonna cut you down, but I swear if you ever do this again, I'm gonna kill you. Scott? Scott.
- Who: Terry
- Notes: Character comes back to cut down Scott (unaware that he is dead), says this line, and sees that Scott is dead. It is presumed that Jason kills her, because she is never seen again.
- Who: Mark
- Notes: Character looks around for his girlfriend and is then hit in the face by Jason's machete before rolling down the stairs in his wheelchair.
- Sandra? Sandra.
- Who: Vickie
- Notes: Character comes back to the cabin to have sex with Mark and finds someone lying in the bed. Thinking it is her friend, she approaches the bed. However, it turns out the person in the bed is Jason, who slashes her leg with his knife and then stabs her in the gut.
Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
- Where’s that coming from?
- Who: Debby
- Notes: Character is impaled immediately after saying this line.
- Ted! Hey, Ted, where the Hell's the corkscrew?!
- Who: Jimmy
- Notes: Had just had sex with Tina and said this line while looking for a corkscrew to open a bottle of wine. Jason stabs his hand with the corkscrew before slamming a meat cleaver into his face.
- He's killing me!
- Who: Rob Dyer
- Notes: Character had come to Crystal Lake to avenge his sister Sandra but was sadly overmatched by Jason & killed with a garden claw. Said to warn Trish before he expired.
Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)
- Well, if that's the way you feel, forget it, Vic! Just forget it! But I think you're really out of line!
- Who: Joey Burns
- Notes: Character had tried to make friends with Victor J. Faden, and Victor hacks him to pieces with an ax.
- Take your best shot. Motherfucker.
- Who: Julius
- Notes: Jason punches his head off.
Friday the 13th (2009)
- Here, take this. It compliments your outfit.
- Who: Chewie
- Notes: Said to Jason regarding his hockey mask.
|Friday the 13th franchise|
|Films|| Friday the 13th (1980) · Part 2 (1981) · Part III (1982) · The Final Chapter (1984) · A New Beginning (1985) · Jason Lives (1986) · The New Blood (1988) · Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) · |
Jason Goes to Hell (1993) · Jason X (2001) · Freddy vs. Jason (2003) · Friday the 13th (2009)
|Television||Friday the 13th: The Series (1987–1990)|
|Comics||Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (2007–2008) · Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors (2009)|
|Related||Last words in Friday the 13th films · A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise|