Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 2 is an action-adventure game developed and published by Capcom for the PlayStation 2. It is the second installment of the Devil May Cry series, its storyline set between Devil May Cry: The Animated Series and Devil May Cry 4.
Capcom. Devil May Cry 2. Capcom Production Studio 1, Inc. PlayStation 2. (in English). (January 25, 2003)
- Matier: It sure took him a while to find this place...Oh? You have arrived, son of Sparda.
- Dante: You knew him?
- Matier: Oh, yes. We are the guardians of...this land, Vie de Marli. Our clan once fought against the demons with Sparda. Son of Sparda...we must ask this favor, of you...You see, there's a man who's transformed our land into a demon's paradise; his name is Arius. And although he is the president, of an international public corporation...he uses the demon power. Please, deal with Arius and his master for us.
- Dante: (Dante flips a coin)...Looks like it's your lucky day.
- Matier: Wonderful! I am very pleased. It leads to a harbor...If you are successful, I will tell you a story about your father, son of Sparda.
- Lucia: Why did you save me? I was created...by him [Arius]...
- Dante: Every hero has a weakness.
- Lucia: But, the ritual was activated because of me...
- Dante: There's still time.
- Lucia: We have until the Sun is completely eclipsed. But...how are you going to enter the building? The entrance is...
- Dante: "Where there's a will," right?
- Arius: Wh...what? Wh-what's going on?
- Dante: Is there a problem?
- Arius: Is...is that...the Medaglia? You switched them?
- Dante: A false coin, for a false god.
- Dante: Show Time!