Hans Lundgren, better known as Dolph Lundgren (born 3 November 1957), is a Swedish actor, filmmaker, and martial artist. Lundgren's breakthrough came in 1985, when he starred in Rocky IV as Ivan Drago. Since then, he has starred in more than 40 films, almost all of them in the action genre.
- I walked in to a Westwood movie theater [at the Rocky IV premiere] as Grace Jones' boyfriend and walked out ninety minutes later as the movie star Dolph Lundgren. I was shell-shocked for years from the mind-boggling and daunting experience of being a student-athlete from tiny Sweden suddenly having to live up a new action-star persona. […] Karate and physical fitness have kept me reasonably sane in a very tough and sometimes insane business.
- "Biography" on his official website (archived on 14 August 2011).
- If you heal yourself you can heal others.
- "Dolph Lundgren | On healing and forgiveness | TEDxFulbrightSantaMonica" on YouTube (28 October 2015).
- I’ve been vegan for a month, I’m trying it. […] A friend of mine, Arnold Schwarzenegger, produced this documentary called The Game Changers, about plant-based diet and athletes, so I checked it out and then I figured I would try it out. […] I like it. The most effect I’ve noticed is that your blood sugar is more constant, so you don’t get tired as easily and you feel lighter.
- "Dolph Lundgren Reveals How He Scares His Daughter's Boyfriends | Good Morning Britain" on YouTube (4 December 2019).