Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Turles: He is a Saiyan. Saiyans never perish.
- Turles: Soon the fruit will blossom and we will reap what we have sewn. We can finally set this planet right.
- Amond: What pitiful losers. You actually think you can destroy the Tree of Might?
- Turles: We sent him to destroy the Earth and he failed. You can never learn to be a true warrior under his guidance. Show me you are smarter...and join me.
- Turles: It's always a shame to lose a Saiyan, especially when they turn out as weak and kind-hearted as you and your father.
- Turles: Kakarot, you are a disgrace to your people. Thousands of years of evolution and you cast it aside for a multitude of weaklings!
- Amond: Why don't you put your money where your mouth is!
- Gohan: I'll be better from now on, mom. Promise.
- Chi-Chi: Good. Because we need a lawyer in the family, Gohan.
- Yamcha: Come on, I can totally help Gohan with his school work.
- Chi-Chi: Aha ha. That's exactly what I'm afraid of.
- Yamcha: Aw...
- Cacao: The first thing is to wipe out this filthy planet.
- Amond: Don't worry. From what I've seen, that won't be very difficult.
- Turles: Yes. You men focus on that. Leave the weak excuse of a Saiyan to me.
- Goku: You put this tree on our planet...but you never asked.
- Daiz: Personally, I think it makes the forest look better. It can stand as the lone pillar of strength on this planet.
- Turles: Kakarot, you raised this Saiyan too much like an Earthling.
- Goku: I raised him to know the difference between good and evil. Unlike some people.
- Turles: I know the difference. I just don't care.
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
- Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug
- Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge
- Dragon Ball Z: Return of Cooler
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13
- Dragon Ball Z: Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
- Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
- Dragon Ball Z: Broly Second Coming
- Dragon Ball Z: Bio-Broly
- Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
- Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon