Ernst Fischer (writer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ernst Fischer (3 July 1899 – 31 July 1972), also known under the pseudonyms: Ernst Peter Fischer, Peter Wieden, Pierre Vidal, and Der Miesmacher, was a Bohemian-born Austrian journalist, writer and politician.
|This on article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Art is necessary in order that man should be able to recognize and change the world. But art is also necessary by virtue of the magic inherent in it.
- The Necessity of Art: A Marxist Approach (1965), Penguin Books, translated by Anna Bostock.
- Seite zu Ernst Fischer der Österreichischen Nationalbibliothek
- "Ernst Fischer". Aeiou Encyclopedia (in German).
- Ernst Fischer in the German National Library catalogue