Austria, officially the Republic of Austria (German: Republik Österreich), is a country in the central European Union. It borders Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, Liechtenstein and Switzerland. It comprises 9 federated states. Its capital, largest city and one of the nine states is Vienna.
|This Geography related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Austria's two achievements were to have persuaded the world that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Viennese.
- I was born in Vienna, I grew up in Vienna, I went to school in Vienna, I graduated in Vienna, I studied in Vienna, I started my career in Vienna, I did theatre for the first time in Vienna, I did film for the first time in Vienna. There are also a few other Viennese details... But how much more Austrian can you get?
- I'm not German, I'm Austrian and Austrians have a wonderful sense of humour, Germans, not so much.
- Federal Chancellery of Austria official government portal
- AEIOU Austria Albums (in German, English)
- Chief of State and Cabinet Members
- Austrian Law Information on Austrian Law