Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grease is still the word! (taglines)
- Not weird weird, but like exciting weird.
- [singing] I want a whole lot more than the boy next door. I want hell on wheels.
- [to Stephanie] That jacket you're wearing is T-Bird property. You want to leave the party, leave the jacket at the door.
- [after Johnny gives her an order] Yeah? Well, you wanna hear my 'final word' Mr Push-everyone-around Nogarelli? You may be able to bully some of the chicks in this school, but this chick has been bullied by one Johnny Nogarelli for the last time. I may not be the classiest chick in this school, but I'm the best you're ever gonna get. So take it or leave it!
- Louis: [holding a rabbit] See what happens when a boy and a girl don't know how to play it safe!
- Michael: [practicing bowling invitation] Howdy fellas, let's bowl some balls.
- Sharon: We're going to die and I'm wearing my mother's underwear!
- Johnny: My mom wants you to come over for some pasghetti, at your convience
- Paulette: So what's the story with you and Johnny?
- Stephanie: Let's just say I outgrew him over the summer.
- Paulette: Yeah, well, he sure hasn't lost the hots for you.
- Stephanie: Johnny just hasn't learned when you're dead, lie down. Besides, there's got to be more to life than just making out.
- Paulette: You know, I never thought of it that way!
- Michael: Hello.
- Stephanie: Hi.
- Michael: I wanted to ask you if you're free after school today?
- Stephanie: Yeah, I'm free every day. It's in the Constitution.
- Stephanie: You know all this deep junk and everything. You must think I am some kind of dummy, right?
- Michael: No, I think you're kind of terrific.
- Davey: [to Johnny] No, like, what are you going to be when you grow up?
- Goose: A burden on society.
- Frenchy: Michael, I think there's something you don't understand. You see, Stephanie Zinonie is a Pink Lady and unless you're a T-Bird, which you are not, you can look but don't touch. [as Michael gazes at Stephanie] Michael, I wouldn't even look!
- Michael: Well, then, how do you become one of those T-Birds then, eh?
- Stephanie: Maybe I'm tired of being someone's chick!
- Rhonda: Tired of being someone's chick? Are you feeling okay?
- Michael: [as mysterious biker] How about that ride?
- Guy in gas station: Hey, how about my windsheild.
- Stephanie: [throwing towel at guy as she gets on Michael's bike] Honk that horn where the sun don't shine!
- Pink Ladies: The pink ladies pledge to act cool, to look cool and to be cool. Till death do us part. Think pink!
- Davey: He wears a pair of goggles like a man from outer space!
- Johhny: Aw, shut up!
- Davey: Another well deserved victory, huh, then, Johnny?
- Johnny: Yeah, and where's the trophy?
- Paulette: Right here, Johnny!
- Rhonda: Oh, kisses.
- Johnny: That's the best average. Now what about for best score?
- Goose: Yeah, what about the trophy for best score, Stephanie?
- Stephanie: I ain't no one's trophy, Goose!
- Cycle Lords: The punk is going to get it!
- T-Birds: When we find out who he is!
- Sharon: Personally, I think that—
- T-Birds: We don't care, Sharon!
- Louis: Kablam! Nucleoid war!
- Sharon: What started? What's happening, Louis?
- Louis: The Russians are attacking! Get down!
- Michael: I never thought you'd kiss me like that if you found out who I really was.
- Stephanie: [giggles] Are you crazy? I got two for the price of one!
- Michael: Are you certain?
- Stephanie: I've never been certainer.
- Michael: More certain.
- Stephanie: The certainest.
- Michael: The certainest. Yeah, l like that. I'd love to kiss you again.
- Maxwell Caufield - Michael Carrington/Cool Rider
- Michelle Pfeiffer - Stephanie Zinone
- Adrian Zmed - Johnny Nogerelli
- Lorna Luft - Paulette Rebchuck
- Peter Frechette - Louis DiMucci
- Maureen Teefy - Sharon Cooper
- Allison Price as Rhonda Ritter
- Christopher McDonald - Goose McKensie
- Pamela Segall - Dolores Rebchuck
- Didi Conn - Frenchy
- Eve Arden - Principal McGee
- Sid Caesar - Coach Calhoun
- Dody Goodman - Blanche Hodel
- Tab Hunter - Mr. Stuart
- Connie Stevens - Miss Yvette Mason
- Eddie Deezen - Eugene Felsnic
- Dennis Stewart - Leo Balmudo
- Jean and Liz Sagal - Noreen and Doreen