Grown Ups (2010 film)
Grown Ups is a 2010 American comedy film starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider. Sandler, Rock, Spade and Schneider (as well as co-star Tim Meadows) all joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in the 1990-91 season; other actors Colin Quinn, Maya Rudolph, and Norm MacDonald have also been SNL cast members. Sandler and Fred Wolf wrote the script and Dennis Dugan directed. The film was produced by Sandler's production company Happy Madison and was distributed by Columbia Pictures.
- Where is Saskatchatoon?
- We needed to be here. Our kids were turning into snotty, spoiled, little. This is what we needed.
- I bet you $5.00 he gets on one knee.
[while watching Rob's daughter look at her car with his buddies]
- Shift, shift.
- Higgins, don't say that.
- You see that? You just aim for a spot and shoot the ball there?
- Roxanne, I have made out with about 25 girls in this very spot and I want you to be number 26.
- If I don't make it to the funeral, tell the police it was Arlene from Applebee's.
- Hey. What's up, Lenny? Buddy, I thought you were going to start working out.
- Um... you're fat.
- Oh, grody.
- Hey, Y. Where's MCA?
- [to Deanne's mother] What, are you going in the electric chair?
- Oh, I'm sorry. Not hell... Mexico.
- Is that making me horny? Yes!
- I'm horny too!
- Why didn't you tell us she gets it?
- Ahh bad turtle!
[an old woman approaches them]
- And this must be your mother.
- I'm sorry!
- Your son is so cute. How old is he?
- Typical men. They take and take, and then trade you in for some cow.
- As long as I am the last.
- My wife.
- I'm not.
- Hey, guys! Motion 78!
[the editing cuts back and forth from the play in the middle school game to the current game]
- That's what I've been trying to say all along.
- I see that ass is still growing. Got a little Kardhashian in there.
- You broke my heart!
- [talking about Jasmaine Hilliard and Rob] How do you get that... from that?
- [(seeing Bridget, Rob's resemblance daughter] Now, that makes sense.
- [looking at Jasmine's butt, as she is trying to fix the car bending over] I hope that car never gets fixed.
- No, I'm the black guy and you're the other black guy
- Dude, did you seriously just land on that bird?
- Mommy, I want some milk.
- Mommy, can I have some of her milk?
- I thought we were going to get wasted.
[as milk is shooting out of Sally's breast]
- You're wasting it!
- I want mommy's milk!
- I want mommy's milk.
- I'm just like daddy.
I'm the black guy and you're the other black guys here
- Piece of crap car.
- Hey, Dad.
- [talking to Rob about the broken car] My old man lent me this turd.
- [seeing Jasmine being sprayed with air by the car's bonnet] Hoochie Mama.
- Boys will be boys... some longer than others.
- Adam Sandler as Lenny Feder
- Kevin James as Eric Lamonsoff
- Chris Rock as Kurt McKenzie
- David Spade as Marcus "Higgy" Higgins
- Rob Schneider as Rob Hillard
- Salma Hayek as Roxanne Chase-Feder
- Maria Bello as Sally Lamonsoff
- Maya Rudolph as Deanne McKenzie
- Di Quon as Rita
- Madison Riley as Jasmine Hillard
- Jamie Chung as Amber Hillard
- Ashley Loren as Bridget Hillard
- Colin Quinn as Dickie Bailey
- Tim Meadows as Malcolm
- Norm MacDonald as Geezer
- Steve Buscemi as Wiley
- Blake Clark as Coach
- Ada-Nicole Sanger as Donna Lamonsoff
- China Anne McClain as Charlotte McKenzie
- Cameron Boyce as Keithie Feder
- Joyce Van Patten as Gloria Hillard
- Dan Patrick as Norby the Ride Guy (uncredited)
- Nadji Jeter as Andre McKenzie