Haj Amin al-Husseini
Haj Amin al-Husseini (c. 1897 – July 1974) was the leader of Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine. He died in Beirut, Lebanon. He's noted for being one of the prominent leader of Palestine, key inspiration for the leaders like Gamal Abdel Nasser, Yasser Arafat and more.
- Arise, o sons of Arabia. Fight for your sacred rights. Slaughter Jews wherever you find them. Their spilled blood pleases Allah, our history and religion. That will save our honor.
Quotes about Haj Amin al-Husseini
- Husseini is still regarded by many as 'the George Washington' of the Palestinian people, and if the Palestinians were to get a state of their own, he would be honored in the way our founding father is.
- Dalin and Rothman, Icon of Evil, p. 105
- Hajj Amin el-Husseini, ex-mufti of Jerusalem, and Muslim jihadist, who became, additionally, a full-fledged Nazi collaborator and ideologue in his endeavors to abort a Jewish homeland and destroy world Jewry, was also a committed supporter of global jihad movements. Urging a “full struggle” against the Hindus of India (as well as the Jews of Israel) before delegates at the February 1951 World Muslim Congress, he stated: “We shall meet next with sword in hand on the soil of either Kashmir or Palestine.”
- Bostom, A. G. (2015). Sharia versus freedom: The legacy of Islamic totalitarianism.