Hannah Montana: The Movie
Hannah Montana: The Movie is a 2009 American musical comedy-drama film based on the Disney Channel Original Series Hannah Montana, which was released on April 10, 2009, by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the second theatrical feature film based on a Disney Channel Original Series. The film was directed by Peter Chelsom with screenplay penned by Daniel Berendsen. The film was produced by David Blocker, Billy Ray Cyrus, Alfred Gough, Miles Millar, Steven Peterman and Michael Poryes.
The film tells of how Hannah Montana's popularity begins to take over Miley Stewart's life. Miley's father forces her to take a trip to her hometown of Crowley Corners, Tennessee to get some perspective on what matters most in her life.
- Travis Brody: Life's a climb... but the view is great.
- Lilly Truscott: [after being denied tickets to the Hannah Montana concert] You're the only popstar I know who can't get into her own concert.
- Security Guard: Stop in the name of Security!
Hannah Montana: Oops! I made another bad order.
Security Guard: Well, the Blooket Blooks started tearing up your jeans one by one. But fight it!
King Of Hearts: Wanna see my boo-boo kiss?
Hannah Montana: [shouts] THERE’S A BLOOK IN MY JEANS!!!
Tyra Banks: Oh dear! You okay?
Hannah Montana: I’m not. It was a…[tan screen reads brown furry words that say ‘Scary’]…scary…[orange screen reads red wiggly words that say ‘Sneaky’]…sneaky…[sky blue screen reads white cloudy words that say ‘Blooket Blook’]…BLOOKET BLOOK!!!
- Store Manager: Tyra Banks. That's our only pair.
- Tyra Banks: That's not funny. Do you know who I am?
- Hannah Montana: Well, I know you know who I am. Master Elf, Jester, and Wizard: [all singing ‘Jingle Bells’] Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingles all the waaay. Oh my gosh, we get to celebrate the daaay. HEY! Store Manager: Hey, you two, what is going on up here?! Master Elf: Merry Christmas to you!
- Hannah Montana: Oh, they’re so crazy. [shouts] GET THESE BLOOKS OUTTA HERE!!!
- Robby Ray Stewart: She is so in trouble.
- Lilly Truscott: [after Miley crashes her party as Hannah] You will never ever make it up to me.
- Hannah Montana: In my defense, I totally saw those shoes first.
- Vita: I can get her a private jet if she wants.
- Hannah Montana: Yes! I've always wanted one of those!
- Hannah Montana: Maybe I should of remembered Grandma's birthday.
- Jackson Stewart: I did.
- Robby Ray Stewart: Think of it as Hannah Detox.
- Travis Brody: This is usually about the time someone would say thank you.
- Hannah Montana: I was getting there.
- Robby Ray Stewart: You aren't up to your matchmaking again, are you?
- Ruby: Me? No, never.
- Hannah Montana: [after getting eggs from the chicken coop] Y'all couldn't wait?
- Hannah Montana: She likes you, you like her, why do you have to make it so complicated?
- Hannah Montana: [after the locals suggest bringing Hannah Montana to Crowley Crows for a concert] Um, I guess I could give her a call.
- Lorelai: She only flies west to east.
- Robby Ray Stewart: What? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. TV: [on Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!] Great job, Wubbzy! Once your poster’s up, everyone will know about our show. It’ll be the best play Wuzzleburg has ever seen.
- Lorelai: [to the TV] O-M-G! Shut up! [throws the TV on the ground] I’ve got my own smack down, and I’m gonna wrestle you! [the baby starts crying]
- Robby Ray Stewart: Wait! Our baby loves that show, Lorri!
- Lilly Truscott: Ooh. I want a cowboy.
- Hannah Montana: This is Lilly, my assistant.
- Lily Truscott: Executive assistant.
- Travis Brody: So you and Miley are pretty close?
- Hannah Montana: You have no idea.
- Hannah Montana: [after changing from Hannah to Miley for Travis to ask her out, running up the stairs past Ruby] Got to go. Got to go. Got to go.
- Hannah Montana: [knocking heads with Jackson under the table at the dinner with the Mayor] Trying to have my first mature relationship, now get back up there!
- Hannah Montana: Don't you know better than to yell at someone who's asleep on top of a chicken coop?
- Lily Truscott: I do now.
- Jackson Stewart: Ha, ha, suckers! I'm off to Tennessee Universe...
[falls out of truck]
- Hannah Montana: [as Miley Stewart] Caterpillar in the tree. / How you wonder who you'll be, / can't go far but you can always dream. / Wish you may and wish you might, / don't you worry, / hold on tight. / I promise you there will come a day. / Butterfly, fly away.
- Hannah Montana: The last time I was on this stage I was 6, I was... Miley. And I still am.
- Robby Ray Stewart: You got in a shoe fight!
- Hannah Montana: Daddy, don't do this.
- Robby Ray Stewart: I think we're done.
- Hannah Montana: So you're saying I can never be Hannah again?
- Robby Ray Stewart: Ask me in two weeks.
- Hannah Montana: [after Travis sees Miley take off her Hannah wig] Travis, please let me explain!
- Travis Brody: Explain what? How you were makin' fun of me? Laughin' at me? Lyin' to me the whole time? I was honest with you. I told you how I felt.
- Hannah Montana: [about to cry] And I feel the same way.
- Travis Brody: No you don't. Cause I would've never treated you like that. You know what... Miley? Hannah? Whoever you are... We're done.
- Hannah Montana: [crying] Travis! Travis, please.
- Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart
- Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
- Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
- Mitchel Musso as Oliver Oken
- Moisés Arias as Rico Suave
- Lucas Till as Travis Brody
- Vanessa L. Williams as Vita
- Margo Martindale as Grandma Ruby
- Peter Gunn as Oswald Granger
- Melora Hardin as Lorelai
- Barry Bostwick as Mr. Bradley
- Beau Billingslea as the Mayor of Crowley Corners
- Katrina Hagger Smith as the mayor's wife
- Emily Grace Reaves as Cindy Lou
- Jane Carr as Lucinda
- Taylor Swift as herself
- Rascal Flatts as themselves
- Josh Childs as store manager
- Steve Rushton as himself (Lilly's birthday band)
- Bucky Covington as himself (Fundraiser band)
- Tyra Banks (uncredited) as herself