High School Musical 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
They're facing their biggest challenge yet.......summer jobs(taglines)
- My life is over. I've been a good girl, I've never lied, except when necessary. I've always bought my parents expensive gifts... using their credit cards, of course, but I don't deserve this humiliation!
- You're a good guy, Troy. And actually, right now, I think I like you better than I like myself. Did I just say that?
- I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?! singing
- Everything has to be perfect for me!
- I will hurt you or hire someone to hurt you
- Ms. Darbus: You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds!
- Chad Danforth: [whispers] What is she talking about?
- Ms. Darbus: The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice.
- Troy Bolton: Dude! Ms. Darbus has snapped her cap!
- Chad Danforth: Dude, you're actually listening?
- Martha: Hey, Kelsi, what are you planning on doing this summer?
- Kelsi: Grow...write music...grow.
- Troy: Your summer activity consultant has arrived.
- Gabriella: Hopefully some of those activities will include a job.
- Sharpay: Hey, Kelsi, come here; I've got a job for you. At our country club, our rehearsal pianist is apparently moving.
- Kelsi: [under her breath] Or hiding.
- Sharpay: What did you say?
- Kelsi: [smiling] Sounds great!
- Sharpay Evans: I want them out!
- Mr. Fulton: But your mother specifically said —
- Sharpay Evans: Oh, don't you mention that backstabbing yoginni to me! If you can't fire them, make them want to quit!
- Troy: Hey, I'm still me.
- Gabriella: Blowing off your friends? Missing dates? If that's you, it's good to know!
- Troy: No, no, no, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing. You know that.
- Gabriella: [sighs] But if along the way you act like someone you're not, pretty soon that's who you become.
- [After discovering that his friends were not allowed to perform in the show, Troy confronts Sharpay.]
- Sharpay: [screams] What do you mean, you're not doing the show?
- Troy: Exactly that.
- Sharpay: We're singing a duet, Troy! A duet means two people! Well, mostly me in this case, but whatever! DUET!
- Troy: I'm an employee. Employees aren't allowed in the show.
- Sharpay: No, no, no, no. No, no. You're an honorary member.
- Troy: Not anymore. I asked Fulton for my kitchen job back.
- Sharpay: What?
- Troy: Sharpay, I don't like the way you've been treating my friends. And I don't like the way I've been treating them either, so I'm doing something about it.
- Sharpay: An entire table of University boosters are coming to see you, thanks to me.
- Troy: So I'll be their waiter. They'll be thrilled.
- Sharpay: Troy, Troy. This could change your life!
- Troy: I'm more interested in what my friends think of me. And what I think of myself.
- Sharpay: Oh, we can hold hands around the campfire some other time! Right now we got a show to do. [grabs Troy's arm to make him follow her]
- Troy: [pulls away and points at her] No. You've got a show to do. I got a kitchen to clean.
- [Walks away]
- Troy: How's your show going?
- Sharpay: How's it going? My show makes the captain of the Titanic look like he won the lottery.
- Gabriella: (smiling, looking at 'T' necklance) T as in Troy?
- Troy: Well... yeah
- Ryan: What about our song? What about Humu Humu?
- Sharpay: Change of plans.
- Ryan: What am I supposed to do with my tiki warrior outfit?
- Sharpay: Save it for Halloween, go to a luau, sell it online, I don't know! But in the meantime keep an eye on those Wildcats. If they're planning to be in the show... which I doubt once they hear about Troy and me... I don't want any surprises. Oh and don't worry, I'll find a song for you somewhere in the show. Or the next show.
- Ryan: [sarcastic] Really? Don't strain yourself, slick.
- [walks off angrily]
- Sharpay: [to Kelsi] Entertainers are so temperamental. Transpose!
- [walks off cheerily]
- [Kelsi buries her face in her hands and groans in frustration]
- On August 17, are you ready for the start of something new?
- They're facing their biggest challenge yet.......summer jobs
- Zac Efron as Troy Bolton
- Vanessa Hudgens as Gabriella Montez
- Ashley Tisdale as Sharpay Evans
- Lucas Grabeel as Ryan Evans
- Corbin Bleu as Chad Danforth
- Monique Coleman as Taylor McKessie