Hop is a 2011 Easter-themed live-action-computer-animated comedy film in which E.B., the Easter Bunny's teenage son, heads to Hollywood, determined to become a drummer in a rock 'n' roll band. In LA, he's taken in by Fred after the out-of-work slacker hits E.B. with his car.
- Fred, I think you and I got off the wrong foot. You said some things, I flooded some things. Let's start over, okay? People are the best people of all the people in the world
- [to E.B; when Sam O'Hare arrives] One more word out of you, and it's rabbit season, you got it?
- [when he's pulling] Phil! How do I look from back there? My buttocks! They're pretty firm, yeah?
- E.B.: [after Fred talks to a Chinese Woman] What'd she say, was it about me?
- Fred O'Hare: [In Chinese; subtitled] She thinks Easter is cool. Talking rabbits freaks her out.
- E.B: You speak Chinese? And to think I couldn't like you any more.
- E.B.: Hey, wait. You're not surprised I'm a talking rabbit.
- David Hasselhoff: Little man, my best friend is a talking car.
- Fred: Okay, if this job interview is so important to you, I'll swing by.
- Sam O'Hare: No, Fred. You don't swing by. You shower, you shave, and you show up. The 3 Sh's!
- Voice at Playboy Manison: [through an intercom] Listen, this is the Playboy Mansion, not a hotel.
- E.B.: [looking into a map] Yeah, right. I know, but it says here that ever "Since 1971 the Playboy Mansion has been home to many sexy bunnies."
- Voice at Playboy Mansion: I can't even see you. Step closer.
- E.B.: [stepping closer, face still in the map] I'm just saying, I am a bunny and incredibly sexy.
- Voice at Playboy Mansion: I don't have time for this. [clicks intercom off]
- E.B.: Hello? Hello? Ugh, this must the rags part of my rags-to-riches story.
- Fred: Yeah, my parents have moved in with me. That has sort of been a full-time job.
- Mrs. Beck: Mmm-hmm.
- Fred: It’s fine. It’s gets in the way of writing my novel, is all.
- Mrs. Beck: You're writing a novel? What's that about?
- Fred: It's, ah, it's about a crippled soldier, who in the future goes to another planet, and becomes one of the indigenous people who, uh, are blue, and live in a forest.
- Mrs. Beck: That's not Avatar?
- Fred: No... Not really.
- Mrs. Beck: So why don’t we take a walk and I can tell you a little bit about the company.
- Fred: Okay.
- E.B.: Fred, I've just had an idea. When I'm a famous rock star, I'm going to buy a mansion just like this, and make you sleep in the garage in a topsy-turvy switcheroo. What do you think?
- Fred: Oh, man. My sister's here!
- E.B.: You never told me you had a sister. There's still so much we don't Know about each other, Fred.
- Fred: Oh, man. If she goes upstairs, I'm dead.
- E.B.: Why?
- Fred: Why? Let me take you back to this morning when you flooded the bathroom and you trashed the bedroom, remember that?
- E.B.: Fred, leave this to me. I'll smooth it out with her. Ow! Hey.
- Fred: Look at me. One word out of you, and it's rabbit season. You got it? Okay, I'm going to run interference. I need you to sneak upstairs and clean up, quietly.
- E.B.: Fred, mate! I'll behave. I'll clean up this mess. I'll do the dishes!
- Fred: Not your problem. There's no dishes in the wild.
- E.B.: No, Fred. But... I'm special!
- Fred: Nope. We're all special.
- Big Game, Big Ears.
- Candy, Chicks, and Rock 'n' Roll
- From the creators of Despicable Me.
- A comedy about candy, chicks and rock 'n roll.
- James Marsden - Fred O'Hare
- Kaley Cuoco - Samantha "Sam" O'Hare
- Gary Cole - Henry O'Hare
- Elizabeth Perkins - Bonnie O'Hare
- Tiffany Espensen - Alex O'Hare
- David Hasselhoff - Himself
- Chelsea Handler - Mrs. Beck
- Dustin Ybarra - Cody
- Carlease Burke - Receptionist
- Veronica Alicino - Waitress
- Jimmy Lee Carter, Billy Bowers, Benjamin Moore, Jr., Eric Dwight McKinnie, Joey Anthony Williams, Tracy Roman Pierce, Will Cleveland Smith - Blind Boys of Alabama
- Coleton Ray - Young Fred
- Greg Lewis - Performer
- Mark Riccardi - Security Guard
- Cici Lau - Chinese Woman
- Jayden Lund - Another Parent
- Christian Long - a "Hoff Knows Talent" production assistant
- Hugh Hefner - Voice at Playboy Mansion
- Nick Drago - Dancer
- David Goldsmith - Warm-Up Guy
- Rick Pasqualone - Utility Voice
The O'Hare Family
- Bonnie (wife)
- Fred (son)
- Sam (daughter)
- Alex (adoptive daughter)