ICarly (season 7)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the seventh season of iCarly.
- Jimmy Fallon: Thank you, Internet for giving us iCarly.
- Gibby: How many times do you want me to say I'm sorry?
- Carly: 500,000!
- Gibby: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
- Freddie: Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!
- Sam(to Carly): Freddie and Gibby are in a band.
- Carly: Oh my God.
- Carly (to T-Bo): You're T-banned!
iFind Spencer Friends
- Gibby: I used to know a guy named Darnell.
- Freddie: And?
- Gibby: You know, not every story has to be interesting.
- Gibby: You throw like a girl!
- Stranger: I am a girl!
- Gibby: Oh... and a very pretty one too.
- Sam: Mama don't like saying chiz twice.
iLost My Head in Vegas
- Carly: Sam's mom's in jail in Vegas and we gotta get her out.
- Freddie: [as he helps Gibby walk over to the Shays' couch] How much is gonna cost to bail her out?
- Sam: 2500.
- Freddie: Dollars?
- Sam: Uh huh.
- Freddie: Ooh, girl.
- Chumlee (to Gibby): Dude, is there something wrong with your brain?
- Gibby: Yeah. Yours?
- Chumlee: Yeah.
iBust a Thief
- Sam (about her missing laptop): It was a Bat Mitzvah gift from my grandmother.
- Freddie: You're not even Jewish.
- Sam: [grabs Freddie by the collar & pulls his face up to hers]: You tell my grandma that and I'll break you.
- Freddie: [nervously] Shalom!
- Carly (to Sam as she destroys Carly's apartment looking for her laptop): I know you wanna find your laptop, but you're kinda destroying my house.
Note:This episode was an hour long.
- [the gang are about to start the last iCarly show]
- Freddie: In five, four, three, two...
- Carly: I'm Carly!
- Sam: I'm Sam! And this is a very special...
- Freddie: And I'm Freddie. Yeah, that's right. I interrupted and introduced myself. What are they gonna do, fire me?
- Carly: I'm leaving in a few minutes.
- Freddie: Yeah, I know. Better not be late, or your dad's gonna be wazzed off.
- Carly: You know, you don't have to take all your tech stuff home tonight.
- Freddie: Yeah, but I figured I might as well get a head start. Tomorrow, I promised Gibby I'd help him do some research on the proper care and feeding of weasels, so... I figured the sooner I get this equipment out of here, the sooner I can take it down to...
- [Carly takes his hand and he stops talking. Then she leans in and kisses him. They have an awkward moment afterwards]
- Carly: So, I'll get my bags and take them downstairs.
- Freddie: Why don't I help you with those bags?
- Carly: Yeah, that'd be nice.
- [when Carly turns around, Freddie throws his hands victoriously up in the air, knowing he finally succeeded in getting Carly to kiss him]
- Carly: I'm Carly.
- Sam: I'm Sam.
- Carly: And this has been...
- Carly and Sam: iCarly.
- [Last lines of the series]
- Freddie: [voiceover] And... we're clear.