Jaws 3-D is a 1983 horror film about a great white shark that attacks a water amusement park in Florida.
Reaching new depths of terror. Taglines
- Directed by Joe Alves. Screenplay by Carl Gottlieb, Michael Kane, Richard Matheson, Guerdon Trueblood.
- You mean we talking about some damn shark's mutha?
- We are having dinner here!
- It's what we like to call marine segregation.
- [trying to start the boat] Damn boat. I flooded... Damn boat!
- He don't sleep in, he don't live in! You tell Shelby Overman for me he can take a flying leap in a rolling doughnut on a gravel driveway!
- Philip FitzRoyce: Oh, I'm pretty sure we can get her to go back in.
- Mike Brody: Oh, how are you going to do that?
- Philip FitzRoyce: Live bait.
- Mike Brody: I don't believe it. She got him in the water.
- Kathryn Morgan: Never underestimate the power.
- Reaching new depths of terror.
- The third dimension is terror.
Encyclopedic article on Jaws 3-D at Wikipedia