JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険, JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) is an ongoing manga series created by Araki Hirohiko. It has been adapted into an OVA, four anime seasons, and several video games. It has also spawned light novels, most notably including Rohan at the Louvre and Kishibe Rohan Meets Gucci. Running since 1986, it is currently on its 8th part, JoJolion.
The anime currently has four seasons, covering the first four parts of the manga with Diamond is Unbreakable having aired on April 1st, 2016.
Part I, Phantom Blood
- Dario: Listen, Dio. I am not long for this world.
- Dio: ...
- Dario: When I die (cough cough) you get yourself to the Joestar mansion along with this letter. The fool thinks he owes me. This is your ticket to greatness. It's your only chance, Dio. Go out there and take this useless world for all you can get.
- (Later, at Dario's grave)
- Dio (monologue): Devil that you were, you drove mother to an early grave. I'm glad you're dead; may you burn for your sins. The riches that eluded your grasp -- I will claim them in excess. You lacked the cunning to take what you wanted, but I'll prevail! (Outloud) Now burn! *spits on his father's grave*
- Bullies: Erina's a cry-baby! Erina's a cry-baby! Erina's a cry-baby!
- Jonathan: Give her back her doll!
- Bully 1: Are you her friend?
- Jonathan: I've never met her in my life!
- [Jonathan attacks, but is easily knocked down as the bully notices his hankerchef]
- Bully 1: Now that I know you're some rich man's kid, I've only just started!
- [After Jonathan is beaten up by Erina's bullies, and Erina attempts to help him up.]
- Jonathan: Pant pant... Let me be! [Slaps Erina's hand away] Whatever you think, I did not do this for you!
- Erina: !
- Jonathan: I wish to conduct myself as a gentleman! A true gentleman is brave and comes to the aid of those in need. Even if it's a fight he has no chance of winning, he joins the frayǃ One day, I will get strong enough to win.
- [Jonathan walks off, learning his hankerchef behind for Erina to pick up.]
- Erina (reading the name): Jonathan Joestar.
- Jonathan: You must be Dio.
- Dio: And you must be Jonathan, heir of the Joestars.
- Jonathan: That is Danny, my loyal and steadfast friend. Don't worry, Danny knows not to pounce on strangers.
- [As Danny approaches, Dio kicks the Great Dane upside his head to Jonathan's horror]
- Jonathan: What was that for?! How dare you!
- Dio (monologue): So this is the brat I must usurp. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is quick to anger....This pampered fool is nothing for the likes of Dio Brando!
- Dio: (While grabbing Jonathan by his ear after knocking him over) Know this. I may be your guest in your home but I'm not one to be trifled with. In all things, I am number one! Look down upon me and you will regret it!
- Jonathan: But Dio, I want us to be friends-
- Dio: And another thing, I despise all mongrels. They don't scare me, I just can't stand them fawning over the unworthy. So keep your mangy mutt away from me, Joestar!"
- Dio (monologue, after beating Jonathan in a boxing match): Loneliness will devour a man from within. I'll reduce JoJo to a an empty husk. Bit by devious bit, I'll steal the life he was meant to have. By the time we're grown, there'll be nothing left of him!
- Dio (After forcefully kissing Erina on the lips): Tell me... Have you and JoJo kissed yet? I'll take that as a no. You thought your first kiss would be JoJo, but it was I, Dio! (Monologue) I've killed their romance before it began. I'll deny JoJo the comfort of friendship AND love!!
- [He then sees Erina washing her lips with a muddy puddle, infuriating him.]
- Dio: YOU UNGRATEFUL WENCH! HOW DARE YOU THINK MY KISS IS SOMETHING TO BE WASHED! (monologue) Hold yourself, you damnable fool. She's not worth it.
- Jonathan (Storming into his home in rage): "DIIIIIOOOOOO!"
- Dio: "Hold your tongue, boy! You won't speak my name in vain again!"
- Jonathan: "Your fight is with me!"
- Dio: Upset about Erina? That she shared her favors with me. And now you intend to give me a proper thrashing for my impudence"
- Jonathan: [charging Dio] "This time, Dio, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!"
- Dio: You may be right, but you're the one who will PAY! [knocks the wind of out Jonathan] If you wish to repeat out earlier bout, then be my guest! [Overpowers Jonathan before knocking him into the wall.]
- Jonathan (monologue): "I..I can't lay a finger on him. If I lose now, I'll spend the rest of my life cowering under Dio's shadow. But more importantly, I have to fight.. I have to defend Erina's honor!"
- [Dio throws his shirt as he is about to finish the fight.]
- Dio (monologue): "Time to put an end to this pissing contest. I'll defeat this boy in his own home. He'll understand that his place in this world is under my heel."
- [Dio suddenly finds himself getting pummeled on by Jonathan]
- Jonathan (pummeling Dio): DIOOO! I'm going to make you cry like a baby!
- Dio (monologue): "Impossible! How can this pampered brat beat me at a fight?"
- Dio (monologue): "Once I learned to control my temper, I will be invincible to even the likes of him."
- Dio (monologue): For seven years, I have to make nice with that buffoon. But now that I am of age, it is time for my plan to reach its fruition. At long last, the Joestar fortune will be mine. And Devil take anyone who tries to stop me.
- Dio (forced to swear on Dario's name that he was not poisoning George): How can I swear...on the honor of the man who had none...? HE DESERVED TO DIE! HOW'S THAT FOR THE TRUTH, JOJO?!
- Jonathan: (blocks Dio's punch) You gave me all the proof I need. I know not what compelled you to murder Dario, but murdered him you did. (blocks an attempted thumb-jab to the eye) You'll hurt father never again! (flings Dio over the stairs)
- Dio: Damn your eyes...
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: You do the honors, Tattoo.
- Tattoo: Right!
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: Use that shiv of yours to slice him open! I want his guts for garters!
- Jonathan: Ogre Street is aptly named.
- Tattoo(to Jojo after he grabbed his knife): Check out this idiot! He grabbed by blade! In all my days, I've never seen the like! Stuck, ain't ya? One quick yank and you'll be picking your fingers out of the snow for a fortnight.
- Jonathan: Try it, then! The moment you pull, my foot will kick out at your groin with all the force of a sledgehammer! I'm willing to see our transaction through. Are you, sirrah?
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: If you're lookin' to lose body parts, do stick around! Observe! (Reveals the blades on his bowler hat) I'll mince ya right finely, with a tip of the hat. And now we dance!
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: I took the lad for an easy mark. Guess I've been right disabused of that notion!
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon: I wanna know the name of him who spared me.
- Jonathan: Jonathan Joestar.
- Drunkard 2: (takes out a knife after seeing his friend get hurt by Dio) Just for that, I'm gonna cut you!
- Dio (to drunkard): Ohh. Your threat has been quaking in my boots, you old guttersnipe. How will I escape this mortal peril? How about I use this? (takes out the mask.) It's for JoJo. But you'll make a nice guinea pig.
- Drunkard 2: Just die already!
- [Dio plants the mask on the drunkard, using his knife to slit the first drunkard's throat. The mask activates, but ends anti-climatically.]
- Dio: You've disappointed me, mask.
- [Dio is about to leave when the a now-vampirized drunkard attacks him, grabbing Dio by the throat while sucking the blood out of him.]
- Drunkard 2: It's odd. I've been drinking through the night, but suddenly I've got such a brutal thirst.
- Dio(monolongue while screaming in pain): So this is the power of the Stone Mask?...I have such plans. Must the last thing I see on this world be this damnable sunrise!?
- [The vampirized drunkard is reduced to dust to Dio's shock.]
- Speedwagon (to Dio): Right about now, you're probably wondering who I am. Allow me to elucidate ya! The name is Robert E. O. Speedwagon! I had a hunch Jonathan's run of trouble might not be done, so I followed him back home. I like you, Jonathan, so I'm gonna offer up this little tidbit pro bono: living in the gutter, you learn to spot lowlifes pretty quick if you want to see tomorrow. I've trained my nose to sort out the bad ones from the good just from a sniff. This fellow reeks of brimstone and blood worse than anyone I've ever laid eyes on!
- [Speedwagon kicks a candle which Dio instinctively dodges]
- Speedwagon: He is PURE EVIL, right down to his very bones! Is he a victim of circumstance, you're wondering? Not on your life! He's been evil since he drew his first breath!
- Dioː JoJo, it was hubris that led me to this ignominious end. This fall from grace has taught me a valuable lesson. However one may scheme or assemble, my downfall this night is part of the human condition... A condition that I now forsake.
- Jonathan: Wait, forsake? What do you mean?
- Dio: You see, I am about to become so much more! [Brandishes the Stone Mask]
- Jonathan: Mother's mask!
- Dio: JoJo! Your blood is the key!
- [George intercepts the stab wound.]
- Speedwagon: Oh my god!
- Jonathan: FATHER!
- [Dio laughs as he puts on the mask while activating it with George's blood while being gunned down by the constables.]
- Jonathan: Father, hold on. The Doctor's on his way.
- George Joestar: JoJo...don't hate Dio for what he's done. I am to blame for this. I was hard on you because you're a Joestar. I went too easy on Dio and he might have felt I didn't care. Perhaps he did this for want of a father's love. Please... See that he's buried...next to Dario...
- Jonathan: Father...
- George Joestar: Don't look so sad, JoJo... Where better to die...than in the arms...of my...son...?
- Constables: Sir Joestar!
- Head Constable: We lost much this night. A noble man's soul...has been taken from the world.
- Speedwagon: You're wrong! All that was good in that man, he passed it along to Jonathan, every bit of it! You can be sure JoJo's gonna live an upright life, using what his father gave him. Rich folks are rubbish. Watching 'em flounce around, I wanna throw the whole lot of them into the Thames! But not the Joestars. They're heroic and merciful and, just...the whole damn lot of them are giants among men!
- Dio (After getting shot in the head by Speedwagon): Jojo, I thank you for the source of my new power! Your father's blood...and the ancient stone mask! WRRRYY...
- Jonathan (watching Dio kill a constable): He takes his very life, but how is that possible! Dio, you villian, what sort of monster have you become?ǃ
- [Dio tosses the constable at the others, killing them instantly while knocking Speedwagon down]
- Speedwagon: UWHOOAH?ǃ
- Jonathan: Even Speedwagon is afraid! 
- Dio (looking for Jonathan, seeing the blood flowing from a curtain): You were a fool to attack me. I have disowned my weakness in favor of life everlasting! You're behind the curtain like Polonius. And like Polonius, it is there that you shall meet your end! (Pulls the curtain, only to be set on fire.)
- Jonathan: No one's immortal! Not even you!
- Jonathan: This ends here! You will not leave this place alive!
- Speedwagon: No, Jonathan! This is lunacy- (Gets backed out of the manor by a backdraft.)
- Dio Brando (walking up the wall after Jonathan): Luring me away from the gutter rat? How very noble of you. No matter. I'll drain you dry, and your blood will help me amend from this little adventure. You climb the wall in vain, Jojo. In your haste to flee from me, all you had done is guarantee your doom. You will be consumed tonight, by the inferno below or by me.
- Jonathan (thought): Father...Rest in peace. Let the smoke guide your soul to heaven. But I ask you for a final favor, let the flames burn with your strength.
- [During the fight between Dio and Jonathan in the burning mansion, while Jonathan is clinging to Dio.]
- Dio: Die for nothing, fool!
- [Dio kicks Jonathan away; Jonathan screams as he begins to fall into the flames.]
- Dio All I lose is the sacrifice of your blood I would've taken. Blacken and burn among the bones of your damnable father, Jojo! I am a god in all but name! With the powers at my command, I will rule this world! Thank you, brother, for this great boon!
- Dio Brando (Though) What!? I broke his arm bones to splinters and he is set ablaze, yet he's still like a vice! (Outloud) So be it JoJo! Consign us onto the flame! But know this, perish knowing that I will survive this moment!
- Jonathan: FATHEEEEEER! LEND ME YOUR POWER!
- [Through luck, Jonathan managed to propel himself out of his burning home while impaling Dio on the statue of venus as he is horrifically burned alive.]
- Dio: AAAAHHHHHHH!!! (monologue) HOW COULD A WORM LIKE YOU-!? I-I forgot who I was dealing with! Bloody his nose, and he comes back twice as fierce! (outloud) JOJO!! (monologue) I have such plans for this world!! Such...plans!!
- Speedwagon: Jonathan won his fight against that fiend...But he lost a lot. Poor sod. He's been in hospital for three days now... Losing his father and home, he's completely alone in the world now! I want to give him a reason to live! Don't give up on the world, JoJo!...
- Speedwagon: Spirit! That's what he needs, and I am to give it to him!
- Speedwagon: It's late at night, but there's a lamp coming from his room. (Looks inside) This is- That woman... I'm surprised a nurse would stay with him so late! Her hands are bruised! She's soothed his burns with ice water hundreds, no, thousands of times!
- (Jonathan wakes up.)
- Nurse: Thank goodness...
- Speedwagon: He's conscious!
- Nurse: The worst is over. You'll be okay now.
- Jonathan: Have you... Been taking care of me this whole time? You... I can't believe you're here! I remember...No, you can't be... That's impossible...You look like a girl I used to know...
- Nurse: Her name wouldn't be by chance Erina Pendleton, would it? It has been a long time, Jonathan Joestar.... JoJo.
- Jonathan: Erina! You've grown!
- Erina: Me? Not as much as you. But... (gets teary) It really has been so long...
- [Speedwagon takes his leave]
- Speedwagon: She makes a better Florence Nightingale than I do anyhow. You rest up, JoJo. Time for Speedwagon to make his exit.
- Jack the Ripper: (killing a harlot he lured to murder) Shoulda made an early night about it, harlot! Big mistake!
- Dio: Most men's hearts are restrained by mortal, recoiling in fear from the fabulous fruits of evil. But some do not constrain themselves to the mortality and its tyranny. They are the Vanguard. Serve me, Jack the Ripper. Submit yourself to me, and I shall give powers beyond your belief. I ask for only one thing in return.
- Jonathan: He's been watching us for a while now.
- Erina: Is something wrong?
- Jonathan: Oh, noth-
- stranger: Signor Joestar, I presume? And the lass by your side must be Signora Erina Pendleton.
- Jonathan: Who are you!?
- stranger: You survived the stone mask! Not many can claim that!
- [The stranger hits Jonathan in the stomach, causing him to kneel over.]
- Erina: JoJo!
- stranger: That's it... Breathe out every last ounce of air in your lungs!
- Erina: Why? He was wounded already. you cad!
- stranger: I knocked the wind out of him, but he'll thank me for it.
- Jonathan: (while his body full heals) What!? What's happening to my body!? My arm!
- stranger: Baron Zeppeli, at your service. Courage alone will not defeat the stone mask.
- Jonathan: The compound fracture in my arm...It barely hurts anymore! I can even lift this heavy rock!
- Erina: I can't believe it!
- Jonathan: What did you do!? Who... No, what are you!?
- Will Zeppeli: One question at a time, JoJo. It's nothing I did. Your breath quelled your pain on its own. Achoo!
- Jonathan: Why did you do this!? How do you even know my- (Zepelli is no where to be seen) He's gone.
- Will Zeppeli: What part of "one question at a time" eluded you? Follow me, amigo, and I shall show you. But know this, what you are about to see will change your destiny forever!
- Dio: (killing a girl for her blood) With each meal, a bit of my strength returns... What a simple thing, the food chain. As pigs feed on grass, so does man feed upon them. And I, at the top of it all, feed upon the humans. They exist to serve me and quell my thirst. (crushes the dead woman's skull) Go, Jack, it’s supper time.
- (The zombified Jack eats the girl's corpse)
- Dio: Now to swell the ranks of my diabolical army and send it hence. I will stand astride this world! Humanity will kneel at Dio Brando’s feet!
- Jonathan: Why did we stop?
- Speedwagon: Oi, mate! Hurry it up!
- Jonathan: Keep an eye out! Sunlight can't protect us in here!
- Speedwagon: Well? What's wrong?
- [Speedwagon screams seeing the cabman dead with a severed horse head on his shoulders.]
- Jonathan: Is it Dio? It has to be him.
- Will Zeppeli: Listen, both of you. Step away from the horses.
- [Jack emerges from the body of one of the headless horses]
- Speedwagon: What in the blue hell?! That crazy blighter's inside a horse! Good God! This one's mad as a hatter! Dio's evil, yeah, but I ain't seen him jump out of any animal so far!
- Jonathan: He must be gathering minions, and who knows how many he might have!
- Will Zeppeli: Stand aside, my young friends. I'll do the fighting. He is a zombie. They must feed on living flesh to survive. However, they are in constant thrall to their master, not unlike marionettes.
- Jack the Ripper: Oh, you lads is both as white as a sheet. All the blood is drained from your faces. Maybe I should cut off those useless heads of yours, and watch it spray out of you necks? (stabs a knife into his face) Now, you milted corpses-to-be, prepare for the carnage!
- Will Zeppeli: Tell me, what's his next move? You must think as he does. JoJo, this strategy will serve you in good stead. Ask yourself, what would be the most advantageous thing for my foe to do next? Him, for example. If he blocks off the tunnel's entrance, we can't retreat into the sunlight!
- (Jack grabs the carriage)
- Will Zeppeli: Just as I predicted, he's blocked our retreat!
- Jonathan: Speedwagon, jump!
- [Jack forces knives out from his body.]
- Jonathan: Knives are coming out of him!
- Speedwagon: Baron Zeppeli, you didn't say nothin' about fighting a pincushion!
- Will Zeppeli: Hamon Cutter! I'm afraid your blades are rather dull compared by Hamon Cutter.
- Will Zeppeli: JoJo, this creature illustrates a principle. Imagine a miniscule flea, so small that it’s barely visible. Why is it they bite humans who tower over them without a single thought to their own safety? Would you call their behavior “courageous”? Of course not, it’s hunger compelling them.
- [Jack charges Zepelli]
- Will Zeppeli: I will tell you what courage is, JoJo! Courage is to look your fear in the eye and know that it has no dominion over you! Fear scatters your breathing. When you toss your fear into the dust, breathing is the sword ever at your hip! Breathe with courage and you will never want for Hamon. Bravery is our birthright, lads! And for all the abilities they may bring into a battle, courage is something a zombie relinquished when he took this form! THEY’RE NO BETTER THAN FLEAS! SENDO WAVE KIIIIIIICK!!!
- [Damages Jack's face]
- Will Zeppeli: A knee to the face seems to made our friend here lose his braggadocio.
- Will Zeppeli: JoJo, you can finish him off. Destroy the brain, It's the only way. Anything else and risk him coming back again.
- Jack the Ripper: Time for the slaughter, you naughty pigs! (pulls a lever, that opens a secret passage that he escapes into) I'll cut you all one by one!
- Will Zeppeli: I leave you this clue, "There were no Vikings in the land of Norway until the North Wind came and created." If you as so much spill a drop of viento....I do not care how well you utterly defeat him, I will abandon you here and now!
- Speedwagon: Oi! Have you lost your mind!?
- Will Zeppeli: I know what I'm doing!
- Jonathan: I understand. I will be like Vikings and brave this hardship.
- Will Zeppeli: The harsh wind blowing down over the Arctic Ocean birthed the fearsome Vikings. Only when we are tossed headlong into the crucible of adversity do we rise to the challenge. What will a glass of vino create this night? If he should fail, Dio has already won.
- Jonathan: I found you Zombie! Stone wall will not protect you! SENDO HAMON...OVERDRIVE! (channels his Hamon through the wall)
- Jack the Ripper: Turn the corner so I can feast on you! (Gets hit by Hamon, knocking him back as his body dissolves)
- Zeppeli: It seems you've past the test with flying colors, JoJo. Boreas has fathered another Viking!
- Jonathan: What happened?!
- Zeppeli: Uh, well, Speedwagon has been begging me to share in your power. I meant to help him create just a little bit of Hamon as I did that first day with you. It seems I was too rough. Did my finger slip? Un migliaio di scuse (A thousand excuses), my dear Speedwagon.
- Speedwagon (groaning): In English, please
- [Chasing after Poco.]
- Zeppeli: That sounded wonderful, JoJo. I see you've learned the Overdrive well.
- Jonathan: So I should stand here, right?
- Zeppeli: No, try two paces to the left. Two pounds say I'm right.
- Poco: Huh? What just shocked me!?
- [The boy is grabbed by Jonathan]
- Zeppeli: Molto benio
- Poco: Huh? What? Who are you?
- Jonathan: Something's wrong with this boy. Did I overdo it with my Hamon?
- Zeppeli: No, It's not just him. Look around us.
- Jonathan: This is-
- Speedwagon: A graveyard!
- [Zombies grab their legs]
- Zeppeli: Seems like we're the "nice catch" here. The boy must have been hypnotized.
- Speedwagon: Jonathan! It's him!
- Dio: The sun has set... You will not live to see another!
- Speedwagon: I’ve been trying to steel my spine leading up to this little tete-a-tete, but it’s like the Grim Reaper’s breathing down me neck! I’m all a-sweat! How am I supposed to find my courage when my monster’s staring right at us, huh?! Sir Joestar loved him, and all he got for his troubles was death! Listen, you! You are gonna pay for it!
- Zeppeli So this is Dio Brando. He and the zombies can't attack us while we stand in the sunlight...But in a field of darkness and carrion, he sees us as easy pickings. A man of such guile cannot have the stone mask! He must be perished from the world at all costs!
- Zeppeli You must be Dio Brando. Jonathan and Speedwagon told me about you. To the mask you have in your possession, I say this...I will break you!
- Dio: WRYYYYY!
- Zeppeli: Hey, bambino! Do you really want to fight on such uneven footing? Get down here!
- Dio: Insect, who do you think you are? I am the pinnacle of all creation... To mere men, I am but a god to them... Do you believe I would lower myself to match a mere man? (projects his hatred as a shockwave that nearly knocks Zepelli off his feet)
- Zeppeli I was nearly knocked down with a burst of pure hate. Already this Dio has the presence of tyrant!
- Dio(showing off the last of his injuries): The injuries from my battle with JoJo are gone, save for this! Come, charlatan, and relinquish your blood to remove this last imperfection.
- Zeppeli: Tell me...To undo your injuries, how many innocent lives did you consume?
- Dio: I do not know. How many loaves of bread have you eaten in your lifetime?
- Zeppeli: !!
- Jonathan: DIO!!!
- Dio: You should save your breath. You're going to need it for all the screaming I have in store for you! Tarukus! Bruford! Arise and fight at my command! Make their screams resound as testament to my power!
- [The two knights arrive]
- Speedwagon: Where did are they come from!?
- Jonathan: Hide, Poco!
- Dio: They are knights, casualties of Queen Elizabeth's machinations against Mary, Queen of Scots, in the 15th Century. I leave them to you. Dispose of these vermin, in whichever way you will!
- Tarukus: Elizabeth, you serpent! You took us for fools and murdered Mary anyways!
- Bruford: I may die this day, but my hatred for you and your wretched family shall linger forever.
- Knights: Curses on you, queen!
- Dio: Their story of betrayal touched a nerve. From the earth, I've brought them life anew! I life they are mighty, now they are invincible!
- Tarukus: Ureeyyy... We have sworn fealty to Dio...
- Bruford: We will laid waste this world! It is beyond redemption!
- Speedwagon: The hatred they bore when they died had 300 years to ferment! Dio turned their knighthood into monsters! Have your wits about you, JoJo
- Bruford: This whelp is a champion of his time. He will make good practice in the art of war.
- Zombie: This is one's flesh is mine! Oh yes! I already taste his cartilage!
- Jonathan: Another Zombie?!
- Bruford: He is own prey! Be away with you, you glutton! (knocks the zombie away)
- Jonathan: (thought) He moves at infernal speed!
- Bruford: Milord Dio! This whelp's courage intrigues me! Allow me to face him in solo combat and strike him down!
- Dio: Do as you like.
- [After Bruford and Jonathan hit the water, with Tarukus keeping Speedwagon and Zeppeli from interfering.]
- Dio: (Though) Jonathan is good as dead. He cannot match Bruford underwater. (Outloud) I shall go. There is no reason for me to remain! I shall turn this sleepy village into a necropolis. The zombies I'll create will devour England like a plague, and then the world!
- [During the fight with the Dark Knight Bruford]
- Bruford: This is itǃǃ The coup de gras -- I shall slice off your head and bathe myself in your life-giving blood!
- Jonathan: ...
- Speedwagon: MISTER JOESTAAAARǃǃ
- Zeppeli: What?!
- [Bruford swings his sword at Jonathan.]
- Jonathan: I THINK NOT!ǃ HWAAAHHǃ
- [Jonathan stops Bruford's sword with his foot.]
- Jonathan: Water's not the only thing that conducts Hamonǃ METAL SILVER OVERDRIVEǃǃ
- [Disarms Bruford]
- Zeppeli: Amazing! He channeled Hamon through Bruford's sword and hoist his pinard!
- Jonathan: How my heart resonates! I'm pulsing with heat and life! My very blood is a symphony within me! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!"
- Speedwagon: He did it! 'Bout time we heard the crackle of Hamon!
- Jonathan: (Monolongue) Bruford...For a moment, I felt something a miss. His past only complicates his current state. Take heart, JoJo. That man is no longer here. He's a zombie who intends to spread his evil! You must be the one to stop him!
- Bruford: I am the Black Knight Bruford! It will take more than pain to stop me!
- Jonathan:: A moment ago, you said this pain was nothing. That means… pain is something you can feel again.
- Zeppeli: The flowers, they’re blooming all around him. Even now, the Hamon ravages the evil that animates Bruford’s long dead corpse. You see, the long-forgotten pain came back. Only humans know that sort of ache. Observe, my dear Speedwagon. His zombie body succumbs to the Hamon, but his noble soul is redeemed in the process.
- Bruford: I have now reached a bizarre peace. I no longer resent this world... How ironic that I granted life anew, only to be struck down with gratitude to the one who fell me a second time... And now I shall return to my true master...I would like to know the name of he who bested me. Would you do me that honor?
- Jonathan: Jonathan Joestar.
- Bruford: Sir Jonathan... I leave you this sword, given to me by my precious Queen, and the word engraved upon it: luck. [Bruford uses his blood to add a 'P' to the beginning of the word 'luck' engraved onto his sword.] But first, let me affix my own benediction: pluck.
- [Bruford dies.]
- Jonathan: Sir Bruford! 
- Jonathan: Rest in peace, Bruford. You've earned it. Such irony! Such a bizarre fate! Why did I have to kill him to save his soul!? Even sent to his death cursing the world, he had such pride! He had such a noble heart! But he had no say in being dragged back by Dio, and the power of the stone mask! I shall them both to Hell before the dawn breaks!
- Speedwagon: JoJo! Behind you!
- Jonathan: Tarukus!
- [Taruku smashes Burford's armor]
- Jonathan: You villain! That was the armor of a steadfast friend and comrade! He died with honor and dignity!
- Tarukus: HE DIED LIKE A SPINELESS DOG! He was too clever by half, liked winning his fights by thinking. I just hit ‘em until they fall to pieces! What use have I got for clever? I carry a sword as tall as a man! None of you will get an easy death! UYYYURRY!
- Speedwagon: Tarukus rammed straight into the wall!
- Zeppeli: Thank your stars he did. Unlike their master, Dio's minions are not able to regenerate! He will not bother us!
- [He sees Tarukus still alive and moving]
- Zeppeli: He's nothing more than bloodlust given flesh! Even with his bones smashed to smithereens... He keeps climbing! Our goal is to defeat Dio, but we cannot with Tarukus dogging us like this. He must be dealt with, here and now! JoJo, it's perilous! Take the lad there within!
- Tarukus: It's been so long... Three centuries since my last deathmatch in the Lair of the Two-Headed Dragon...I've killed 48 men in here! Killing's an art, and I'm a master!
- Poco's Sister: Poco. You letting them beat you up again, weren't you? When are you going to stand up for yourself?
- Poco: I...bloodied their noses!
- Poco's Sister: When? Tomorrow? A year?
- Poco: I don't know...
- Poco's Sister: Poco, what frightens you more than anything else?
- [Poco gets slapped in the face.]
- Poco's Sister: I know that hurt, but you’re still in one piece. Pain’s not the worse thing. There’s something far worse. It’s growing up being too afraid to do anything. What kind of a life would that be?
- Poco: I... sorry, sis!
- Poco's Sister: There, there, Poco. Let's go home and get your clothes cleaned up.
- Poco: (Thought while crawling through a window) Those monsters said they'll attack the village. If that JoJo guy dies, no one will be able to stop them! What if they hurt Sis? I have to protect her no matter what! (Outloud as he gets inside) Sis! I'm standing up to them now!
- Jonathan: Stay babk! He'll kill you!
- Tarukus: Uyyyurry! Stay out of this fight you brat!
- [Knocks Poco to a wall after Jonathan pulled him back.]
- Poco: That hurt a lot... But I'm still in one piece... (pulls the lever, letting Speedwagon and Zeppeli in) I did good, right?
- Speedwagon: You did well, Poco. Go get him, Zeppeli! Show the bastard what for!
- Zeppeli: JoJo, here I come! To free a lion and release him into the future of his destiny.
- (Tarukus seemingly kills Jonathan and Zeppeli with his Heaven-Hell Snake attack.)
- Tarukus: Lord Dio, it is done. They are dead.
- Speedwagon: This brutal savagery is unbelievable!
- Tarukus: (Notices Jonathan still alive) With a broken neck, and you have the poor taste to be alive? (He is irate to see Zepelli also alive as he grabs Jonathan's hand.)
- Zeppeli: Freely...Freely...Freely I give you this. My ultimate technique. ULTIMATE DEEP PASS OVERDRIVE!
- Jonathan: (to Tarukus) Twisted by madness. No human feeling. Your soul's redemption has been forfeit when you choose to follow Dio, Tarukus!
- Tarukus: Enough of your blather; you talk too much!
- Jonathan: You have to do better than that!
- Zeppeli: It seems to me that in you, I have found both a best friend and a new family. JoJo... through you... I will live on forever... My son... JoJo...
- Jonathan: Farewell, my friend.
- Dio: Consider this rose. Like you, it's in full bloom. But then think of what will become of it, mademoiselle. Once a flower has bloomed, it begins wither. Isn't it such a pity?
- Zombie Pet: Sixteen-years old. So young, so innocent, so full of life-giving energy. Heh-Heh-Heh-Huh?
- Dio: (After killing the pet) Those with bad manners are not fit to exist. Well, mademoiselle? Will you give me your decision? Wouldn't you like to enjoy eternal youth? I do not force your friendship like others. Your life is your own, and your fate of your own making.
- Poco's Sister: You fiend...
- Dio: Come again? (slapped)
- Poco's Sister: You wear the flesh, but you're no man! Devil, go away!
- Dio: Ah, such a pity that we part so soon then. Though your meeting will be brief, allow me to introduce you to my companion. I present onto you Doobie. Perhaps he will be more to your liking. Au revoir, mademoiselle!
- [Dolby is about to attack when he is hit by an anvil.]
- Dolby: OW. Who threw this at me head!? Who's there!?
- Jonathan: Doesn't matter, does it? You are a zombie! Your kind have no right to introductions!
- Jonathan: Guess you came back from his time in Hell, Dio.
- Dio: Oh, JoJo, you're alive? Then am to assume that you defeated my two knights, then.
- Zombie bodyguard 1: Dio! Give the word, and he'll be pile of flesh!
- Zombie bodyguard 2: Let my fangs make an impression on him!
- Jonathan: Dio!
- Dio: No. He is mine! Know this JoJo, I find no pleasure in finishing you myself. We grew up together in the same house, so the thought of turning you into a undead thing is unsatisfying. That's why I sent my two knights to kill you. But it seems I've indulged you. As emperor, I must not show weakness of any kind. Therefore, I shall slaughter you without hesitation!
- Jonathan: I agree! I will feel no guilt over killing you!
- Dio: But one question. Whatever happened to that mustached charlatan who was with you? Where'd he gone off to?
- Jonathan: Dio, it shames me as a gentleman to say this, but I cannot hold back these feelings. I, Jonathan Joestar, hate you with every fiber of my being! Vengeance consumes me now! I swear I will kill you!
- Dio: Then come, JoJo!
- Jonathan: Dire!
- Die: JoJo, stand back. I have prior claim to avenge. Zeppeli was a dear friend of mine for over two decades. Dio! For taking his life, I will sent you to the bowels of Hell!
- Dio: Fascinating. Within years, humans can train themselves to float in midair...But in one night, I have surpassed even a guru! Wryyyyy! Do you think you can defeat me with such lethargic movements?
- Dire: I've caught you, fool! Thunder Cross Split Attack!
- (Dire attempts his attack. However...)
- Dio: Useless, Useless, useless!
- Dire: (his body is frozen from the neck down) I can't move!
- Dio: You imbecile! Did you think for a moment that you could stand up to me? Nothing awaits you here but a mongrel's death! So let's give them a show!
- [shatters Dire.]
- Dio: JoJo, it's your turn to face oblivion!
- [Dio gets hit with a rose to the eye]
- Dire: Those Hamon-filled rose thorns do sting a bit. Ha, ha.
- Dio: Insect! How you dare you! How dare you wound my face!
- Dio: Really? The “Let’s do battle” stance? You’re not serious. No matter how you prepare, human ability is extremely limited and finite. Your Hamon training avails you nothing. It's USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, UUUSSSEELLLESSS!! A MERE MONKEY COULD NEVER DEFEAT A LION!!! In comparison to my power, you are but a MERE MONKEY, JOJO!
- Jonathan: You’re wrong! With true conviction, the human race can overcome anything! Let me demonstrate to just what heights a human being can rise!
- Dio: A zombie's all you'll ever be!
- Jonathan: (after setting his fists on fire) Which one of us will fall!? We'll find out soon enough!
- Dio: My body is dissolving! It can't be! (screaming) The pain! The burning! I can’t- (screaming) My reign was to have lasted forever! For centuries uncounted by man!
- Jonathan:You had to be destroyed, Dio.
- Dio: I, WILL NOT DIE!...
- Poco: Why is shredding tears for such an evil creature?
- Speedwagon: He and Dio spent their youth together. Dio was like a brother to him. But as for me, I'll be singing in praise. Baron Zepelli, do you see? JoJo did it! Dio's dead! It may be an exaggeration, but JoJo saved the world this night!
- Father Styx: Eh? Well, that's rather strange. The lock's undone. Queer bit of business. I can see a metal catch glinting on the inside there. But that would mean... that this trunk is locked from the inside!
- Dio: JoJo... if it wasn't for you, I never would have received the power of the Stone Mask... But at the same time, it was your damnable meddling that cost me world domination! If there truly a god pulling the strings, then it is no coincidence our paths intersect. That our two existences are to be one. Thus I shall take your body, only man I respect, and live out eternity with it! That is my destiny! You will feel no pain. That is my final gift to you!
- Jonathan: Argh.. those eyes of his! This isn't good!
- Dio: Live on as my body, JoJo!
- [Dio fires two beams from his eyes, piercing Jonathan's neck.]
- Erina: Jonathan!
- Jonathan: Erina... 
- Wan Chang: He's done for! Lord Dio overestimates his mighty power! Well, Jonathan Joestar, I'll scoop out what little brains you have with my bare fingers!
- Jonathan: (Last words) Dio, as you observed, it may be true that our fate is to be together. I feel an odd warmth for you, for now our lives are interwoven completely… and will end along with this ship. Farewell to you… my… beloved...
- Dio: (being held by a dying Jonathan) Jojo! Let me go! Release me! Think of what we two can achieve! You'd like a taste of eternity, would you not? I can heal your wounds. You and Erina can live together forever! Jojo! (he realized Jonathan is no longer alive) No, it's too late. He's dead. (consumed in a explosion that enveloped Jonathan's body and sinks the ship. The following day, Erina and baby Elizabeth were revealed to have survived.)
- Erina (voiceover) Jonathan Joestar passed away into undeserved oblivion. His life was an important part of history, but invisible to ordinary people. Most of humanity, for who he sacrificed, will never know of his noble accomplishments. But his descendants will. The life within me, newly created by Jonathan and I, will certainly hear his story.
Part II, Battle Tendency
- Speedwagon: Why can’t you ever just think things through, JoJo?
- Young Joesph: I do, in fact, a great deal. Mostly about how best to keep you and Granny Erina safe. You two are the only family that I’ve got.
- Speedwagon: (Narrator) He may have his grandfather’s face, but he’s far from being a gentleman.
- Joseph: As I've said, the wallet is a gift. So why don't you let my friend go.
- Fat Policeman: (while picking his nose, taking out a large booger) Then what's his name? What's the matter, limey? Do you want to spent a night in an American pokey?
- Joseph(after the booger is placed on his cheek): Curious. Could you help me understand? Why would you do something like that? It seems to such an unsavory thing to do.
- Fat Policeman (while picking his nose again): I don't need a reason! I'll do whatever I want, when I want it, fool. If someone does it, it's because they-
- [Joseph punches the fat policeman in the face.]
- Joseph: YOU'VE MADE THE WRONG MOVE, YOU STUPID PIG!!
- Fat Policeman (with his finger stuck in his nose): Gyaaaahhh!!! Take it out. Awww! Take it out!!!
- Bearded Policeman: What?! You're resisting arrest!
- [The bearded policeman points his gun at Joseph.]
- Joseph: Heh, go ahead and shoot! But you better be prepared for the consequences. The moment you pull that trigger, I'll break your finger like a rotten matchstick!!
- Bearded Policeman: Not from there you won't! I'll shoot your damned brains out!
- [Joesph uses his Hamon to shoot his coke's bottlecap at the bearded policeman, damaging the man's trigger finger while drinking his soda before freaking out.]
- Joseph: Oh!! I've let my temper get the best of me again! OH CRAP! What will granny Erina think of this!?
- Smokey (thought): W-What's with this guy?! He beats up cops and then worries about what his granny will say?!
- Smokey: I don't know what's going on, but you said you gave your wallet to me, a thief and a black man- I owe you one. My name is Smokey. I would like to know your name.
- Joseph: Joestar. Joseph Joestar. But my friends call me JoJo. I just moved from London with Granny Erina... Nice to meet you.
- Taxi Driver: Get you head outta ya butt! Now move the hell out of the way!
- Joseph (grabs the taxi driver): Hello there! I'm sorry, I didn't hear all that. You mind repeating what you just said? Depending on what you said, I might have to give you pounding!
- Erina: JoJo! What are you doing?
- Joseph: Granny Erina!
- Erina: What are you doing with that man?
- Joseph: Uh... I was just... huh? ...A taxi. So you wouldn't need to walk around so much.
- Erina: You are such a thoughtful boy, JoJo.
- [at a restaurant, a racist mobster insults Smokey]
- Smokey Brown: I better be going... (Joseph keeps Smoky from getting up as he gets ready to fight)
- Erina: JoJo!
- Joseph: You heard him. Come on. You’re not going to tell me to stop, are you?
- Erina No. People are entitled to their opinions. But this misbegotten oaf has given insult to our friend! Be mindful of the other guests, now, but teach him a lesson!
- Joseph: I was hoping you'd say that!
- Joseph: (to mobster after tricking him into damaging his hand on a coat rack) My brain can predict any move you make! Does your thick skull get that!?
- Erina: I don't want evil from half a century to take you.
- Joseph: It will be alright. If this is my fate, then I'll accept it.
- Straizo: I will kill you before you can become a threat!
- Joseph: Or maybe not. (guns down Straizo) Yes, I was awaiting you, Straizo. That was on behalf of Speedwagon. But I don’t think you’ll go down so easily. Our war has begun!
- [After gunning Straizo down with a tommy gun.]
- Joseph: Straizo! You have two choices! Death by sunlight, or by my Hamon! Or maybe I should beat your brains to a pulp?!
- Joseph: You think Hamon is the only thing I've got in my repertoire?
- [Joesph makes a dash towards the window, yanking a grenade he placed on Straizo's scarf]
- Straizo: (knocks the grenade off) Childish!
- Joseph: Fooled you didn't I. Look at the wires attached to the grenade you tossed away.
- Straizo (finds a multitude of grenades on his cape): You son of a B- (blown to bits)
- [While watching Straizo's disembodied parts putting themselves back together.]
- Joseph: I have a secret weapon for such a occasion.
- Smokey: Secret weapon? What kind is it?
- Joseph: Look at his legs! I've blasted them to smithereens and they are still not fully regenerated. And that's our ticket!
- Smokey: What does his legs have to do with your secret weapon?
- Joseph: My legs are in good condition.
- Smokey: So what are they good for?
- Joseph: Running away! Make way!
- [Joseph begins to flee.]
- Smokey (running after Joseph): This guy is insane!
- Joseph (mortally wounding Straizo): Give my regards to Speedwagon...IN HELL!
- Straizo: Joseph! You will likely meet "him" soon. You will probably understand "his" identity and the meaning of evolution! Like destiny handed down by God...
- [Straizo's body begins to crack as the Hamon contained is released]
- Straizo: There is nothing I regret, Joseph. All this time I planned on entering Hell while still vibrant and filled with energy, not as some withered desiccated corpse. I cannot tell you the ecstasy I have felt in being young again.
- Joseph: Straizo, wait. Not yet! I need to know more!
- Straizo: Farewell to you, JoJo!
- Rudol von Stroheim: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD! DON'T YOU THINK? WE CAN DO ANYTHING!
- Rudol von Stroheim (laughing hysterically from Santviento tripping himself): "Ultimate lifeform?" More like "Ultimate idiot."
- Santviento: Major...Rudol...Rudol von Stroheim.
- Speedwagon: Destroy him.
- Joseph: Happy! Joy! Nice to meetcha! How you pose for me? Show me happy. Show me silly. Now how about you show those pearly whites?
- Santviento: You are playing games with me primitive? I do not want to play.
- Joseph: Now I'm in the mood! One Hamon knuckle sandwich coming up!
- Rudol von Stroheim: Farewell, you annoying English man!
- [Stroheim blows himself up to expose Santiviento to the sunlight]
- Joseph: Damn that crazy German and his honor! (sees Santiviento) SANTVIENTOOO!
- Santviento(Charges Jojo): YOU ANNOY ME, PRIMITIVE! I WILL DESTROY YOU!
- [Knocks Joseph over the well]
- Santviento: WHY DO YOU RESIST!
- Joseph: Next you will say, "I've seen right through you, Joestar."
- Santviento: I'VE SEEN RIGHT THROUGH YOU, JOESTAR! Wha?
- Joseph: Santviento's a statue again, and we finally got that smile.
- Caesar: We Italians value family above all others.
- Wamuu: I see much has changed since I've slumbered. But your illuminations will not stop me.
- [kills the guards before approaching Kars and Esidici.]
- Wamuu: Now, the time has come! Awaken, my masters!
- Wamuu: Become stronger before you decide to face the mighty Wamuu again, child. That way, you can be worthy of my time as I destroy you with honor.
- [throws Caesar back]
- Wamuu: It seems there that was the only one to use Hamon here.
- Kars: Let's go.
- Joseph: Cough cough cough. Over here, look... right here. I'd appreciate it if you guys would notice that I'm here.
- The Pillar Men: .....
- Joseph (sing song): I've been working on my Hamon. All the live-long day.
- Caesar: He is insane!
- Joseph (while beating Wamuu with his clackers): This for killing Caesar's friend! This for not taking me seriously! AND THIS IS ME NOT LIKING YOUR UGLY FACE!
- [After the Pillar men take their leave.]
- Joseph What the hell! Two poisoned wedding rings. One on my heart and the other on my wind pipe. Do they think I'm some sort of bigamist or- (faints)
- Joseph: OH MY GOD! What was I thinking a month. I should have asked for a year.
- Caesar: Jojo, a bit of advice: Stop screwing around and grow up!
- Lisa Lisa: If you are willing to learn Hamon within a month, you must be willing to die for it!
- Esidisi: What a piercing gaze you've developed! But when somebody gives me a challenging look, they're asking for death.
- Joesph: "Victory is assured before the battle is even fought."
- Esidici: You speak of Sun Tzu? I know him personally, having studied him two thousand years ago. "All war is deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
- Esidisi: Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm allows him manipulation over the wind, I have power over the inferno.
- Esidisi: Next you'll say, "I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face!" Watch.
- Joseph: I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face! Wha? You can't do that! That's my trick!
- Esidisi: You said, "Victory is assured before the battle is even fought." Well, it's true..True..TRUE!
- [Joseph starts laughing.]
- Esidisi: Why are you laughing in the face of excreting death? Has the fear drove you insane?
- Joseph: Well, my arms are folded and my eyes are closed, this is a victory laugh, Esidisi. You lost today because for 2000 years, you were sleeping behind the wheel.
- Esidisi: I can't... I can't... You're only a human. I am the evolved one, the highest life form! I will not be beaten! Now that you've pushed me too far!
- [As Esidisi's body explodes.]
- Joseph: Die with power of the countless lives you've stolen!
- Joseph: Hey, Suzie Q.
- [Suzie Q screams.]
- Joseph: What the hell!?
- Suzie Q: There's a stranger on the island!
- Joseph: It's me, Jojo!
- Joseph: So, what you think?
- Suzie Q: Weird lips.
- Joseph: Well, if we fall madly in love with each other, can kiss these lips as much as you want.
- Suzie Q: In your dreams!
- Joseph: Well, if I'm gonna be sitting around for 30 minutes, I choose to do it here.
- [sits next to Lisa Lisa's door]
- Joseph: Would it to be wrong of me should my eyes happen to gaze through the keyhole?
- [looks through and sees a naked Lisa Lisa]
- Joseph: Hoh hoh hoh hooooooooohhh!! NIIIIIIICE!"
- Stroholm (to Kars): YOU FOOL! GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!
- Kars (to Jojo): I'll kill you in a moment.
- Joseph: I've changed my mind. If you're going into that derelict hell, I'm coming to. Ceasar Zepelli
- Wamuu: You are the bubble user named Ceasar Zepelli. I see from your eyes that you have grown stronger from your ordeals. Very well. I deem you worthy of death, bubble user.
- Caesar: We'll see who dies!
- Caesar: I see you took off your coat and prepared yourself, Wammu.
- Caesar: *While using his Bubble Cutter in Wamuu* Running?
- Wamuu: I will not run nor hide from you!
- Wamuu: Why did you take my lip ring!?
- Caesar: I... I'm not afraid to die here... But I am a proud member of the Zeppeli family, so you see, it's in my blood... Something like this, might mean nothing to a demented inhuman monster like you...! My father didn't recognize me, but he sacrificed his life to save mine anyway. My grandfather gave his Hamon energy to save JoJo's grandfather right before he died. It's tradition. I have to do something. I... I can't let my life's flame, just sputter out to darkness...!
- [Caesar wraps his bandana around the ring.]
- Caesar: This is the Zeppeli family spirit, handed down from the past to ensure the family's future! It's the human spirit! JOJO, THIS IS THE LAST OF MY HAMON! TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- [Caesar is crushed to death by a cross-shaped stone that fell on him.]
- Wamuu: The memory of you and our last moments together will be engraved on me forever, Caesar Zepelli. A man as splendid and fleeting as the bubbles he made.
- Joseph I swear to avenge your death, Caesar! Your spirit is with me! (seeing blood leaking from the cross-shaped stone that crushed Caesar minutes before they entered the hotel) Blood. His blood. This is...where he fell. Caesar...
- Lisa Lisa: *breaks down in tears*
- Joseph: CAAAAEESAAAAARRRRRR!
- Narrator: They were deep in enemy territory. Kars and Wamuu were very nearby, but the two simply couldn't contain themselves. JoJo called Caesar's name. Lisa Lisa's tears flowed freely. But their heartbroken cries of grief were answered only by silence. Caesar was gone. As they mourned him, they took solace in one simple truth: Though his body had died, his spirit would live on through them. Rest in peace... Caesar Zeppeli.
- Lisa Lisa (after infecting Wire with Hamon): Jojo, let's go.
- Wired Beck: Where are you going? (to Joseph) Don't you think females deserve to be punished?
- Joseph: You're the one who's about to be punished. And your time is up. Hamon is coursing through you.
- Wired Beck: Don't be ridiculous, I'm not-- (His body starts to dissolve) AAARGH! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Joseph: (Getting on the vampire horse-drawn chariot) Let's ride!
- Joseph (Over the vampires cheering Wamuu on): Why do the bad guys get all the fans?
- Joseph Next, you're going to say, "Don't dishonor our battle, Jojo."
- Wamuu Don't dishonor our battle, Jojo! Huh!?
- Wamuu: (Attacking vampires trying to kill Joseph) You cowardly cannibals!
- [Joseph wonder's Wamuu's last request to take the antedote.]
- Wamuu: I have no regrets. I am glad I was able to witness your growth as a warrior. Perhaps the reason I lived these thousands of years was so that I could meet you at the end. Farewell to you, warrior Jojo... (Dissolves to dust)
- Kars: I am the only one left, because the world and everything on it belong to me.
- Kars (after mortally wounding Lisa Lisa in a sneak attack): I am no warrior like Wammu, nor am I a romantic. I don't care what method I have to use, victory justifies any means!
- Kars (to his vampires): Kill Jojo!
- Joseph: KARS! KARS! KARS! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! (starts fighting vampires.)
- Kars: *making guitar noises while playing with Lisa Lisa's legs*
- Joseph: You utter bastard!
- Joseph: (After being forced to left himself open to attack to keep Lisa Lisa alive) KARS! THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU IN HELL!
- Joseph: Kars! You lived too long! Your soul has decayed. It's like a pumpkin left to rot in the field. Even the flies avoid it!
- Joseph: You may have lived for thousands of years, Kars. But against the likes of me, you need another decade! YOU'RE THROUGH! HAMON! OOOVEEERDRIIIVEEE!
- Strohiem: He has become the ubermensch!
- Kars: Alpha. Omega. I am now both.
- Joseph: One all-or-nothing gambit!
- Stroheim: All-or-nothing gambit, you say!?
- Joseph: Yeah! It's my final move!
- Stroheim: What does it involve?
- Smokey: JoJo, when you say 'final move', you're not referring to THAT, are you?
- Joseph: Listen up! This is something you've got to do for yourselves!
- Stroheim: Just tell me what to do and I'll follow your lead, JoJo!
- Joseph: Hmmmhmmhmmmhmmhmmm... (Grabs the Super Aja while running off) RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIVEEEESSS!!!!
- Smokey (running after Joseph): AWWWW MAN, I knew you're gonna do thaaaat!!
- Kars (turning his arms into wings): Hamon users are beneath me now. But to avenge Wamuu and Esidici, I will kill you Joesph Joestar!
- Joseph: You're not the only one who can fly! I'm comin' for you!
- Joseph: Carpe diem as they say.
- Kars: (while in the magma) I am still alive!
- Kars: I have conquered the sun. Did you think Hamon was beyond me?
- Kars: Don't panic! Just find the Earth. I'll use air to change my trajectory. Once I'm back on solid ground, I will tear that boy apart! (starts to freeze and groan in pain) No! It's not working! I'm freezing! The air is freezing around me! The moment it comes out of the jets, it turns to ice! (Spouts wings, but they freeze while he drifts further as his body freezes over) I can't change my path! I can't move!
- Old man Joseph: (kicked a Japanese man in the stomach after learning his nationality while they bumped into each other) Her son doesn't even see his grandfather. And that's why I'll never forgive the Japanese! (takes out a cassette player) They do make nifty gadgets, though.
Part III, Stardust Crusaders
- Holy: (running to her son's cell) Jotaro! Jotaro! JOTARO!
- Jotaro: SHUT THE HELL UP! GET OUT OF MY FACE, STUPID BITCH!
- Holy: OKAY!
[Jotaro is in prison, refusing to leave his jail cell despite the fact that he's been released.]
- Jotaro: What.. Mom, is that you? Tch! Go away.. I'll be staying here for a little while.
- Holy: ...?
- Jotaro: I am possessed by an 'evil spirit'... I have no idea what 'it' could make me do.
- Holy: OKAY!
- Joseph: Jotaro! How dare you talk to your mother with such language! Holy! Stop smiling when he calls you a bitch!"
- Holy: OKAY!
[A long rant given to Noriaki Kakyoin.]
- Jotaro: Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy. I beat the crap outta people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital. I've had idiot teachers who like to talk big, so I taught them a lesson and they never came back to class. If I go to a restaurant and the food is bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill. But, even a bastard like me... can spot true evil when he sees it! True evil...are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through! Especially an innocent woman! And that is exactly what you've done, isn't it? And your Stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences. That's why... I will judge you myself!!
- Noriaki: JoJo's mother is a woman capable of calming the hearts of others. People feel at ease around her. This may sound awkward... but if I were to fall in love, I'd like it to be with someone like her. I would give my all for her. And I would want to always see her warm, happy smile."
- Enya Geil: The emotion of fear. Fear is a natural reaction within all living creatures. Now, why does fear exist? There is the kind of fear stirred by instinct. And then, there is fear from logic. Namely, when one comes across something stronger than them, and there is absolutely no way to fight back. Or when they encounter something unknown. You may either struggle, resist, run away, or accept. But upon meeting upon meeting Lord DIO, a fifth option is introduced...Joy!
- Grey Fly: This world is full of Stands that surpass even your wildest imagination! Those loyal to DIO will follow you at every turn! You bastards won't even see Egypt. Your deaths will be swift and painful!
- Polnareff: Bravo, sir! Bravo!
- Jotaro: You’re the only one who’s going to choke on seawater...Avdol, say something.
- Avdol: You tried to out-predict me, a fortune teller-
- Polnareff: But it’s 10 years too early for you.
- Fake Captain: But your power was being drained... You let yourself go limp on purpose didn't you? You concentrated your power in your fingers... That's what you were thinking all along...
- 'Ebony Devil: You idiot! No assassin worth the damn would ever reveal his Stand's identity. It only happens in the face of death for him or his opponent! You guys are so stupid always showing off your Stands everywhere you go! It's your own fault that we know all your weaknesses! If it weren't for that mirror, I would've killed you! You're just a moron who got lucky!
- Rubber Soul: Do you understaaaaaaaand?!
[Mocking Rubber Soul.]
- Jotaro: Your Stand may be invincible, but you sure as hell aren't! If I destroy you, then your Stand dies too. Do you understand? Listen, I've had it up to here with that cocky-ass mouth of yours, alright? I just happen to be the type of guy who takes these things to heart! (punches Rubber Soul in the face.)
[Rubber Soul pleading for his life after a devious attempt on Jotaro's life]
- Jotaro: Just shut up already. I have nothing more to say to you. You're way too pathetic... I'm done wasting my breath. (Grabs Rubber Soul in a hold so Star Platinum can beat the villain to death.)
The Emperor and the Hanged Man [2.10 - 2.11]
- J. Geil: Kukukukuku... You really did waste your youth trying to hunt me down... but it looks like you won't succeed! What a pathetic life you've lived!
- J. Geil: (While attempting to open a gate to escape) It won't open!
- Polnareff: You're really good at crying, J. Geil. Well, you're about to fall down to Hell, sobbing the whole way down. But there's one thing I can't rely on the guardians of Hell to do for me. And that's... To turn you into a pin cushion!
- Joseph: "Well, I guess now you can see the difference in our fighting experience. Once your opponent started boasting their victory, they've already lost! This is how Joseph Joestar does things! I guess I just get better with age. And! A Stand can only be defeated by a Stand! Your next line is, 'Please, just stop it. I beg you'"
- Empress: PLEASE, JUST STOP IT! I BEG YOU!
Justice [2.14 - 2.15]
The Lovers [2.16 - 2.17]
Steely Dan: Please! I'm begging you, forgive me! Jotaro: Ask for forgiveness from Enyaba, the woman you killed. But as for me, I never had the slightest intention of forgiving you. Steely Dan: D-DIO payed me to cause this madness. You...you can have it all. Jotaro: Good grief. I know this is blatantly obvious, but you really are a piece of work. What you owe me...CAN NEVER BE PAYED BACK WITH MONEY!
(Star Platinum proceeds to beat Steely Dan into submission)
[After the Sun breaks Joseph's pair of binoculars.]
- Joseph: Agh! Son of a bitch!
[Said in broken English.]
Death 13 [2.19 - 2.20]
Judgement [2.21 - 2.22]
[While Polnareff is battling the fake versions of his sister and Avdol, the real Avdol appears- Polnareff believes the real Avdol had died.]
- Polnareff: MOHAMMED AVDOL!
- Avdol: Tsk tsk!
[Avdol waggles his index finger, before striking a pose.]
- Avdol: Yes, I am!!
The High Priestess [2.23 - 2.24]
Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'Doul [2.25 - 2.26]
Anubis [2.28 - 2.29]
[After Anubis successfully stabs Jotaro]
- Anubis: I did it! I win! Master DIO, I've exterminated Jotaro. I, Anubis, have finally put him down. Victory is mine!
[Star Platinum tries to pull the sword out]
- Anubis: Just forget it. You're not going to be able to pull out that blade. Give up already. I'm not sure you're tiny brain has realized it, but I've surpassed Star Platinum. And now the final thrust...
- Jotaro: The...final thrust?
- Anubis: Yes, precisely! Once I slice open your bowels, Master DIO will rejoice!
- Jotaro: Please, stop this... Don't drive the blade any further. It...it'll be murder...
- Anubis: Nice try, but you won't get any mercy from me! I CAN'T WAIT TO SPILL YOUR GUTS!
Maraiah's Bastet [2.30 - 2.31]
Set's Alessi [2.32 - 2.33]
D'Arby the Gambler [2.34 - 2.35]
- D’Arby: I thought I laid it out plainly. If you don’t like gambling, then say so.
- Joseph: (exasperated) For the last time, I have NO idea where you’re going with this!
- D’Arby: Oh, all right. What I’m asking is if you and your friends would like to play a little game.
- Jotaro: Hold it. Why jump the gun when we haven't even raised the pot yet?
[Avdol and the Dealer Boy gasp]
- D'Arby: R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-Raise the pot?! No! You don't have anything to raise it with!
Hol Horse and Boingo [2.36 - 2.37]
- Hol Horse: Listen, Boingo... I am not the nicest man in the world. I have girlfriends everywhere. I might lie to a woman, but I'll never hit them! It doesn't matter how ugly they are! Because I respect women!
- Polnareff: Shut your mouth!
- Joseph: You mean-
- Hol Horse: (furious) Damn it, Polnareff! You lowdown, dirty son of a... You were cluing 'em in! You’ve pissed me off for the last time! I've just about had enough of you! Now, die!
[Polnareff sneezes, revealing Hol Horse behind him]
- Avdol: What's he doing here?!
- Hol Horse: Why? You idiot, you had to sneeze?
The Guardian of Hell, Pet Shop [2.38 - 2.39]
D'Arby the Player [2.40 - 2.41]
The Miasma of the Void, Vanilla Ice [2.42 - 2.44]
DIO's World [2.45 - 2.47]
DIO: Polnareff, have you ever considered why humans wish to live? Humans live hoping to conquer their anxieties and fear, and attain peace of mind. Seeking fame, controlling others, and acquiring wealth are all done to achieve peace of mind. Marriage and friendship are also pursued as means of attaining peace of mind. When humans say they wish to help others, or that a thing is done for love or justice...it's all merely to give themselves peace of mind. To achieve peace of mind is the goal of all mankind. Now, given that, what anxiety could you possibly feel towards serving me? Any other peace of mind would come easily if you do. Doesn't challenging me, even knowing that it may spell your death, bring you anxiety? You are a very capable Stand user. It's a waste to kill you. Why not cut ties with Joestar and the others, and serve me for eternity? I can promise you peace of mind for eternity.
[The World fully materializes behind DIO]
- DIO: Time to meet your end, Polnareff!
- Polnareff: So that's your stand, The World? Bring it!
- DIO: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
[During DIO's frozen time, he appears in the air with a giant road roller, ready to crush Jotaro.]
- DIO: ROAD ROLLER!
[Star Platinum tries to punch the road roller back]
- DIO: It's too late! Time to die!
[DIO smashes the road roller at a rapid pace]
- DIO: EIGHT SECONDS! WRYYYYYYYY! I'LL OBLITERATE YOU!
- DIO:(as Jotaro defeats him) WHAT THE HEEEEELL?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I AM THE IMMORTAL DIO! I AM DIO!!!
- [After reviving Joseph.]
- Jotaro Kujo: Old man?
- Joseph Joestar: [evil laugh] You fool, Jotaro!
- Jotaro Kujo: It can't be!
- Joseph Joestar: Thanks to you, I live again!
- Jotaro Kujo: [actives his Stand] You bastard!
- Joseph Joestar: WAIT! Wait, Jotaro! A joke, a joke! It's a joke! I'm sorry. I was just messing with you a little.
- [shows off his Stand]
- Joseph Joestar: My name is Joseph Joestar. I was born in September 27 1920. My wife's name is Suzi Q. I like to read comic books.
- Jotaro Kujo: Who was the female lead in the 1981 film "Tarzan the Ape Man"?
- Joseph Joestar: Bo Derek!
- Jotaro Kujo: Who sang "Eat It", the parody of "Beat It"?
- Joseph Joestar: Al Yankovic!
- Jotaro Kujo: Good grief... I guess only you would know useless stuff like that.
Part IV, Diamond is Unbreakable
- Josuke: Seriously? There are other Stand users besides us at this school?
- Tamami: Yeah. He's Toshikazu Hazamada, a student in 3-C. This Hazamada guy apparently got into an argument over something silly with a friend right around the start of spring. One of them had insulted the other's favorite idol or anime or something. That night, surprisingly, the friend he got into an argument with gouged out his own eye with a mechanical pencil. Isn't that insane?
- Tamami: Apparently Hazamada's friend said this at the hospital: "Next thing I knew, I was staring with at my left eye, which I'd gouged out, with my right eye.
- Koichi: There's something scary going on in my town. If Morioh City is in danger, that means my parents, my sister, and everyone else important to me will have to face that danger. So even if it's scary, I gotta do something!
- [A high school girl, mistaking Surface's imitation for the real Josuke, hands it a love letter.]
- Hazamada: Why the hell did you accept that? Rip this stupid thing up!
- [Hazamada rips up the letter.]
- Hazamada: Damn it... What the hell is the difference between you and me?
- Surface: Why does that even matter?
- Hazamada: Wha...
- Surface: You don't have time to waste, do you?
- Hazamada: Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!
- [Hazamada punches Surface in the face, accompanied with a dull thunk. He ends up with a wound on his hand.]
- Hazamada: Ow!
- Surface: You scraped your hand? That was dumb. I'm made of wood, remember?
- [Hazamada attacks his Stand once more, this time with his bag.]
- Hazamada: Shut up! Get away from me!
- [Hazamada, thinking back on other times he used his Stand to replicate other people.]
- Hazamada: The other day, I had it copy my crush, Junko, so I could have my way with her, but I got pissed off because it kept doing things to piss me off, so I never even got anywhere. Doesn't anyone in this world have a decent personality? Damn it!
Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love [3.8 - 3.9]
- Hazamada: Stand users, for some reason, seem to be unknowingly drawn to each other, 
- Koichi: Wh... What should I do... To make Yukako think that I'm bad for her?
- Josuke: Well, guys usually dislike... "momma's boys". Or, you know, guys with bad hygiene.
- Koichi: D-definitely not that momma's-boy thing! She might do something to my mom, and put her in danger!
- Okuyasu: Then we gotta go for the bad hygiene thing! If you go all out with this, she'll start to hate you for sure!
- All right, Koichi! Starting today, don't take baths! And don't brush your teeth, and wear the same underwear every day! And... breed lice and fleas in your hair!
- Koichi: D... Don't fool around! I'm serious here!
- Okuyasu: I'm completely serious too!
- Yukako: Koichi, you... don't seem to be very well-liked by your friends. But don't worry... I'm here with you...! From now on, I'll stay by your side and make you into a "real man"! That's why I'm here to take you away!
- Koichi: B... yeah?
- Yukako: AHHH! Correct! I'm glad! See, you do know this! And here it is, your boiled egg! Here, I'll take the shell off for you... Do you want some salt with it?
- Koichi: (Phew... she seems to be in a good mood now! Now if only she'll let her guard down so I can leave...)
- Yukako: By the way, if you had chosen 'A', I would have made you eat this eraser!
- Koichi: HUH?!
- Yukako: Box C had a bar of soap.
Red Hot Chili Pepper [3.11 - 3.12]
- Joseph: [feeling the baby] Josuke... this is a girl.
- Josuke: Yeah, you can tell if it's a boy or a girl by feeling between the legs.
- [Both laugh. Beat, then Josuke chases Joseph with his stick]
- [the baby falls into a pond and Josuke can't see her]
- Joseph: [cuts his hand] Josuke... if this kills me, please give my regards to your mother. I am quite old, after all.
- Josuke: What the hell are you doing?
- Joseph: Adding color to the water so that we can trace the baby.
- [It works, and the baby is found]
- Josuke: Why would he do this for a baby, for someone he doesn't even know?
- Joseph: I just wanted to look cool, in front of my boy.
- [Josuke smiles at his father, and helps him up]
Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House [3.14-3.15]
'Shigechi's' Harvest [3.18-3.19]
Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life [3.21-3.22]
Sheer Heart Attack [3.23-3.24]
- Koichi: Now I'm really getting pissed off... Shouldn't this be the other way around? Why was I running around and being all "God help me" just because of some serial killer? I don't get it... Why should I be running in fear like somebody with diarrhea looking for a toilet? When... THAT FUCKING SERIAL KILLER! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE RUNNING FROM ME!
[During the fight between Kira and Koichi, after Kira proceeds to punch and kick the highschooler in the face, before beating his head against the concrete several times.]
- Koichi: Your name is Kira Yoshikage, right?
- Kira: !!
- Koichi: It's Kira Yoshikage. That's... your full... name...
- Kira: ........................................
[Kira slams Koichi's face into the pavement, once again.]
- Kira: My driver's license. When did you steal my wallet? You fucking brat!
- Koichi: You said you had to pay extra at the cafe..... You took out your ID and put it in the wrong pocket.....
- Kira: ......................................... So what? What are you doing to do now that you have my name? I'm still going to erase you.
- Koichi: Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're going to kill me. Good for you. But..... I found out your name. That makes you pretty careless. You might get away for now, but will you be able to live with the fact that some fucking brat got your name so easily? Let me say that again... some fucking brat...... got your name.
- Kira: .......................................
- Koichi: You're totally exposed! I'll be waiting for you in Hell!
[Kira's Stand, Killer Queen, punches a hole directly through Koichi's abdomen, incapacitating him.]
- Kira: Why does it feel like I lost to this little shit?
[After Kira is finished with Koichi, he has a brief conversation with a bloodied and beaten Jotaro]
- Jotaro: That's a nice watch you have there. However, it'll be hard to read it after I've broken it... your face, that is.
[Moments later, after Jotaro has done just that]
- Jotaro: On further inspection, what an ugly watch. But you won't have to worry about that. After all, I'm about to make it look even worse. Your face, that is.
- [After Okuyasu and Josuke find Mikitaka passed out in the middle of a crop circle, and Mikitaka finally wakes up.]
- Mikitaka: So, this is Earth?
- Okuyasu & Josuke: .................
- Mikitaka: Last night I was taking a walk when suddenly I fell ill...
- [Mikitaka checks his watch.]
- Mikitaka: It seems I lost consciousness. That would have been... about 13 Earth hours ago.
- Okuyasu & Josuke: ..............................
- Okuyasu & Josuke: AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
- [The two teenagers begin rolling on the ground in laughter.]
- Okuyasu: Hahahahaha! This bastard... He's just pulling our legs... hahaha! And in a crop circle too...
- Josuke: Damn, I wish I'd thought of this prank! Hahaha!
- [After Mikitaka proclaims to Josuke and Okuyasu that he is, in fact, an alien.]
- Okuyasu: Ahahahaha...
- Josuke: Dude, it's cool. You can drop the act now. Keep going and you'll ruin it. Here, have some tissues.
- [Josuke holds out a pack of tissues to Mikitaka. Mikitaka looks at them for a moment, before picking them up and eating them.]
- Mikitaka: Thank you. It was quite delicious.
- Josuke and Okuyasu: ..................
- [Josuke and Okuyasu discover that the ice cream shop they normally go to is closed.]
- Mikitaka: Would you like some ice cream?
- Okuyasu: It's that guy...
- Mikitaka: Well? Would you like some?
- Okuyasu: Well, yeah. But they're closed. It can't be helped.
- Mikitaka: Oh no! Helped is something it most certainly can be! I happen to have some with me...
- [Okuyasu and Josuke stare as Mikitaka retrieves two cold ice cream cones from his bag.]
- Mikitaka: This is to thank you for the tissues. A token of gratitude, if you will.
- Mikitaka: Earth seems like a very nice place. I like it.
- Mikitaka: My name is Nu Mikitakazo N'shi. I have lived 216 of your Earth years. I am employed as an intergalactic pilot. My hobbies include caring for animals.
Highway Star [3.28-3.29]
[When Rohan was subjected to Highway Star's Stand powers.]
- Rohan: But I refuse!
- Highway Star: What!?
- Rohan: One of the things that I, Kishibe Rohan, love to do, is to say "NO!" to people who think they're hot shit!
The Man on the Tower [3.31-3.33]
- Mikitaka: I'll remain with this pylon. This all started because I found it, and this happened because I turned into a wire and climbed all the way up here.
- Mikitaka: I can be useful, too. I wanted you guys to be proud of me, and that's why I did it. Even though Okuyasu told me to stay out of it. I got what I deserved.
- Mikitaka: Please don't worry about me. If I think of it as if it were the inside of a spaceship, it seems quite spacious.
- Mikitaka: Josuke, I thought you were defeated, but I guess you had already won.
- [Referring to Toyohiro.]
- Narrator: New Morioh landmark: the guy who lives on a pylon. He lives completely self-sufficiently, but if you bring him salt or snacks, he'll be happy and let you take pictures with him. He's a bit shy, so he wears a mask and won't tell you his real name.
Enigma Boy [3.31-3.33]
- Terunosuke: I'm having such fun with the attention you're giving me. The fact that you're giving me attention out of fear, that is.
My Dad Is Not My Dad! [3.31-3.32]
Cheap Trick [3.31-3.33]
Another One Bites the Dust
Kira: Luck has sided with Yoshikage Kira!
Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable
Hayato Kawajiri (to Kira): Any fate that would side with you... any opportunity that would come your way... is nothing compared to the heart of justice that's here now!
Part V, Vento Aureo
Gold E Requiem
- Diavolo: Stay away from me!
Part VI, Stone Ocean
The Collector, Marilyn Manson
- [Foo Fighters, Hermes, and Jolyne are playing catch.]
- F.F.: I'm gonna throw it!
- Jolyne: Ah! You look like a queer! You've never actually thrown a ball before, have you?
- Hermes: HAH! Easy to tell, too! Especially since I'm a lesbian! You probably only know what a ball is from that chick's memories!
- [After Hermes loses the bet against Miraschon.]
- Marilyn Manson: If I sell this liver to the black market, it will cover the rest of the debt... 590 dollars! This is what you., Hermes, have just contemplated. I found out where to find the money you owe me from your thought, so that I can obtain it. Hermes here has just broken the rules that you established, and therefore has lost the bet. No one can attack me... Hermes has acknowledged in her heart that she is in debt. I am just here to collect that debt. This is my ability.
- [While Jolyne and Hermes are attempting to escape the snail-infested hospital..]
- Jolyne: An organism that can have sex with anything it encounters... I'm kinda jealous. I mean... No, no! It's just gross!
- Weather Report: I see... Guess it could be useful for fixing joint and back pains... becoming a snail, that is. But if you don't want it to happen to you, Anasui... You shouldn't touch those snails... or the rainbows, either.
- Anasui: Is this your fault, Weather?! What the fuck are you doing?!
- [Pucci begins to emerge from under a large pile of snails.]
- Pucci: I already know all about it. This phenomenon, turning anything, man or beast, into snails... As long as I know the reason for it...
- Anasui: Huh?
- Pucci: I have nothing to fear!!
- [Pucci stands up, his Stand, Whitesnake, emerging with him.]
- Pucci: When I took your memory from you, back in 1988.. I managed to find out the way I can overcome this phenomenon!
- Weather Report: B... Bastard!
- Anasui: N...No way...! He was hiding under that mass of snails! You! Pucci!!!
- [Anasui moves to attack Pucci, who holds his hand up with the sun shining behind him. The snails begin to move, launching themselves off of the car towards Anasui.]
- Anasui: (What?! The snails... From the car window?!)
- [Anasui uses his Stand, Diver Down, to try and deflect the onslaught of snails.]
- Pucci: So, you touched it. Then, it's all over for you. You should have stayed out of my business... And away from Jolyne Cujoh. You could have peacefully waited for your sentence to end... Well, I suppose I could leave you... All of you will eventually die as Snails, anyway. Besides me and Weather, of course...
- Pucci: Subliminal effects are all in the mind. But, humans can age faster just by willing themselves to do so... And give themselves ulcers just by being stressed. Once the heart is impacted by this effect, it doesn't matter how hard one struggles to block it out of his mind. You would understand... You're a Stand user, after all. If I were to start filming what's going on right now... The people of this town would only see themselves as snails, rolling in the filth that they created, thinking that that is the truth. This phenomenon will continue as long as Weather is alive... and besides, Weather, you would have eventually noticed that I had taken my own ability to see. That's why I took the time to explain this ability to you.
- Anasui: Listen, Jolyne. People have called me a murderer. The papers called me that, and I can't say I disagree with them. When people asked me if I would sacrifice myself for the sake of my family, I answered 'no'. I'd probably answer that way, even now. My heart was never moved by them. But I know that I'd be willing to risk my life for something that was able to revive me. I used to be dead. Weather was that way, too. Weather came back to life when he left that prison. I can tell. So don't think too deeply about what happened to him. These past few days, Weather was happy. Weather was already saved.
- Pucci: Our Lord Jesus Christ was fated to be put on the cross. Our holy mother Mary was fated to lose her son. In order for humans to attain 'happiness', they have to overcome 'destiny'... And for Dio and I, the thing we must overcome is the Joestar bloodline!
- Jotaro: Did he dodge the spear...?! But how..?
- Jolyne: He's not just trying to get away... It can't be... Did he find out something that we shouldn't have let him know find out...?! The way to complete his ability...
- Pucci: You were the ones who have been pushing me. Ever since you were in prison, you have been aiding me. Our Father, who art in Heaven, guide me... Watch over me. so I may not walk the wrong path... I will give myself to your will. I can feel it!
- [A shining light begins to emanate from Pucci and his Stand.]
- Pucci: I can sense the position! When Jotaro threw the spear, I felt it... his actions directed me the right way! The ones who were pushing me to 'Heaven' were the Joestars!
Made In Heaven
- [While fleeing from Pucci.]
- Anasui: Over here, Mr. Jotaro. Get up on the roof... Also... I'm determined to protect your daughter, with my life. We're already involved in something we can't back out of... But I'm going to make sure that we come out of this alive... So please, give me permission to marry your daughter.
- [Anasui and Jotaro now perch on the roof of one of the Kennedy Space Center's buildings. Emporio, Hermes, and Jolyne are behind them, facing away from the duo.]
- Jotaro: You... what did you just say?
- Anasui: What I mean, Mr. Jotaro, is that... I want your permission, here and now. To marry your daughter...
- Jotaro: You...
- Anasui: I know this isn't the time, but... All you have to do is give me permission. If you say 'yes'... those words could save me. I... You know, I didn't expect to just immediately be able to marry Jolyne... It's true that I'm a murderer, I don't deny it, and I also know.. that Jolyne won't fall in love with me just like that. But... Jolyne's strong will and pure heart, that she inherited from you, her father, is the light that shines on the darkness of my heart, which could collapse at any moment!
- [Anasui brings his face close to Jotaro's.]
- Anasui: She's what I need, right now...! You don't have to say much... just that you'll let me. I want you to let me reveal my heart! I need you to let me marry her once we get out of here alive!
- Jotaro: I don't understand what you're talking about. Are you insane? Babbling, in this situation...
- Anasui: ............
- Pucci: In the name of God, I will destroy you! Your actions, Emporio... You're just... Making it so your screams become the trumpets of Hell! Even if you insert Weather's Stand disc, Weather's ability is his own talent!
- [The clock on the wall begins to speed up, ticking so fast that the arrows begin to blur. The flowers next to it rapidly wilt, the dried and decaying petals falling onto Emporio's mortified face.]
- Pucci: And! I've accelerated time again! In front of my honorable ambitions...
- [Made In Heaven begins to attack Emporio with a flurry of punches.]
- Pucci: Realize your insignificance as you crumble away!
- [In the remade universe, after a woman and man resembling Jolyne and Anasui come across a stranded Emporio, who remains from the original universe.]
- Irene: What's your name? Come on, get in! I'm not going to take your money. You're trembling, are you cold?
- [Emporio notices the birthmark on Irene's shoulder, and realizes that she's this universe's version of Jolyne.]
- Irene: Here.
- [Irene wraps her sweater around Emporio's shoulders. Emporio tears up, and begins to cry.]
- Emporio: I'm Emporio...
- Irene: Hm?
- Emporio: Emporio. My name... my name is Emporio.
Part VII, Steel Ball Run
- Mountain Tim: What's this fury I'm feeling all of a sudden? So such a thing was present during the race... Don't worry, feel at ease... I can't possibly win the race now. In this race, I have many friends who are also participating. But up until now, I've never seen anything like this before... such a killing method! However, I have heard a legend about similar deaths... There's an old Indian legend that tells about a spot where a shooting star fell somewhere in the Arizona desert. There lies tainted soil. It is said that anything that touches the spot, will suddenly be able to pull out a mysterious power from its own. At the same time, though, evil spirits will call out a curse upon them. None of the natives of the land will dare step foot there. One day, a white man looking for emerald ore stepped into the spot and started to walk home. It is said that afterwards, he began to kill others in a similar fashion. And afterwards, as if possibly realizing his own sinfulness, he shot himself.
- Gyro: Have you ever seen an opera show? An opera...
- Johnny: Opera? Those music plays? Where they start singing out situations when they could just say their lines? ...Nope, never seen one. Why do you ask?
- Gyro: Just a simple question.
- [Gyro holds up his pair of binoculars.]
- Gyro: They call these opera glasses because you use them for watching an opera. But the people singing on stage have huge bodies that weigh like 120 or 150 kilograms or more.
- Johnny: Yeah... that's why they can sing like that I guess.
- Gyro: But why look at them with opera glasses? You don't need to, cause they're already so big.
- [Johnny grins, and soon Gyro follows suit. Gyro holds up the binoculars, looking out over the desert through them.]
- Gyro: Maybe you're supposed to zoom into the buttons on their fancy clothes, and watch them as they're about to fly off...?
- Johnny: Now that you mention it... but dude! Since they all have the same body type, maybe you can't tell the difference unless you zoom in?!
- Gyro: Nyohohahohahaha!! Not bad, Johnny!!
- Diego: There's a small villiage up ahead... let's stay there. Camping out is a bad idea. There are beasts out in this area. The other day after sundown, I got surrounded by beasts. A few cougars and a few rattlesnakes. The cougars and snakes were on two sides of the road, blocking my way out. I was thinking of how to escape... but then, for some reason, I was able to pass through on one side of the road. I was able to get by one of the two groups easily. Which side do you think it was? The cougars? Or the snakes?
- Gyro and Johnny: ........
- Diego: The answer is the rattle snakes! Because they were... assssssssssleep... and sssssssssnoring on the road!
- Gyro: Huh?
- Johnny: ...........................
- Diego: Hey, come on, it's a joke! Only a joke! What did you think? Then maybe they woke up and started ssssssssssslapping each other.... in their facessssssss! Get it?
- Johnny: .....
- [While Johnny and Gyro are first being attacked by Diego in dinosaur form.]
- Gyro: He's getting up! My steel balls won't hit him! We gotta run! Hurry and get outside, Johnny!
- [Gyro slams the door shut, but Diego's claws fit through the space between the door and the wall. Gyro and Johnny slam it back shut.]
- Johnny: What is this!? This Stand ability!! What kind of ability is it?
- Gyro: It's a dinosaur, Johnny! It looks like Dio's body has fused with a dinosaur's ability!
- Johnny: Dino-sore? What's a dinosore?
- Gyro: You don't know?
- [After absorbing one of the Corpse's eyes, a half-transformed Diego looks back at Johnny and Gyro. A mechanical-looking figure that slightly resembles one of Gyro's steel balls can be seen in the distance for a few panels.]
- Johnny: What's going on!? What does that mean!? Dio's dinosaur transformation hasn't gone away! Dio was under the control of Ferdinand!! We have to chase him or he'll take away that eye!
- Gyro: Stop, Johnny... It's over now, calm down. We can't chase him here. Dio got us at the very end... or maybe we should say he got the eye and its power brought back the dinosaur transformation that had disappeared as his talent. Half to my steel ball... half to Dio's Stand ability is what it seems.
- Johnny: The ability of the dinosaur... Dio Brando may not have been a terrorist... but if he has one of the eyes, he'll want the other! At this point he's found out about the Corpse...... I can't believe he took half... He doesn't just desire victory! He longs for authority and eliteness!
- [After a suspenseful battle of Johnny, Gyro, and Diego racing neck to neck, Johnny crosses the goal line first, followed by Diego and then Gyro.]
- Announcer: At this point, the 4th stage has already begun! Johnny Joestar is the one who conquered the deadheat battle just now, but an hour ago, Hot Pants had already passed through the finish line to take 1st place!
- [The stage's scoreboard is shown, with Hot Pants' name at the time. Hot Pants had indeed finished an hour before the others, placing Hot Pants in first.]
- Gyro: What the...?
A Man's World
- Hot Pants: I've lost nearly an hour here. No matter which path I take, I come back to this spot! The plums grown here in this orchard contain a lot of iron... That could be the reason why my compass doesn't seem to be pointing in the right direction.
- Johnny: Hot Pants, don't come any closer! We're thinking that you could be tricking us!!
- Hot Pants: This is the fourth time I've come back here. Look at my tracks!! They pass through four times, don't they? Why...? I'm the one who wants to know.
- Gyro: So what's that to us!? Get lost already!! We're never ever gonna trust you anyways, got that!?
- Hot Pants: Then I'll be the one to trust in you. You two aren't bad people. If you were, I'd have already killed you... how's that?
- Gyro: Tell him to go eat shit, Johnny.
- Johnny: Tell him yourself.
- Gyro: EAT SHIT, ASSHOLE! FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!
- Hot Pants: Aren't we looking for the same path?
"Welcome... to the true mans world."
- Ringo Roadagain, shortly before his death.
Break My Heart, Break Your Heart
- Funny Valentine: My heart and actions are utterly unclouded! They are all those of justice.
Their Family Tree
- [During the fight between Josuke and Daiya Higashikata. Josuke had hidden Daiya's phone in the refrigerator before telling her about it.]
- Daiya: ...That's it. You've really done it now... You got Yasuho involved in this... the one thing you shouldn't have done...
- [Daiya raises up two chess pieces containing Josuke's memories, prepared to smash them.]
- Daiya: DISAPPEAR!
- Josuke: No, wait. You're stepping.
- [Daiya pauses.]
- Josuke: My shadow... you're stepping on my shadow, aren't you? The refrigerator's been open for a while now...
Rohan at the Louvre
[At the end of the manga, Rohan is reminiscing about earlier events in the chapter.]
- Rohan: Why did she rip up my drawings that day? Who knows what would have happened if, ten years earlier, she hadn't destroyed my drawings. Nizaemon's rancor would have certainly killed me! I'd have ended up cut into pieces in the depths of the Louvre, succumbing to the memory of desire once felt for her. A desire impossible to forget, like every first love. 
[Note: Most dialogue from All Star Battle is taken from the manga; the dialogue contained in this section is only what's exclusive to the game.]
[After Josuke defeats Akira Otoishi.]
- Josuke: I told you to rethink your stupid ideas, but your ideas aren't really the problem. You're just an idiot.
- Okuyasu: Josuke Higashikata, you better get ready to talk to the HAND!
- Jolyne: How deep can I hit? Balls deep!
Victory Quotes and Taunts
- Hermes: Come at me, bro!
- Joseph: Damn meased to pleet ya!
- Okuyasu: I'll take anything you got! Unless it's the clap.
[Caesar Zeppeli vs. William Zeppeli.]
- Caesar: To pretend to have the Zeppeli name… I won’t forgive you!
- Zeppeli (victory): I feel like I practiced with a son or a close friend...
- Dio Brando, vs. Jonathan: The sun has set………..and with it, your life!
[Dio Brando vs. DIO.]
- DIO: I suppose it could be interesting to test my stand on my past self…
- Dio Brando: A 'Stand' you say… Interesting… let’s test it out!
- Dio Brando (victory): Stand, huh… I was a little surprised but after actually fighting it, it’s no problem at all!
- DIO (victory): Vampiric Freeze... a nostalgic move...
[Joseph vs. Kars]
- Joseph: I’ve never, Kars! Never have I hated someone from the bottom of my heart!
- Kars: You scum… Don’t be so enraged… 
- Joseph, vs. Lisa Lisa (victory): Why did it have to come to this? You're tearing me APART, Lisa Lisa!
[Joseph vs. Wamuu]
- Joseph: Here, over here! I don’t want you to not notice me standing riiight here~
- Wamuu: Stop. A human’s life is short anyways. Don’t rush to your death.
[Kakyoin mirror match.]
- Kakyoin (1): My name is Noriaki Kakyoin.
- Kakyoin (2): No need to say it twice.
[Various characters' reactions to Josuke Higashikata's hairstyle.]
- Jonathan: If only I could hit that strange hair with my Hamon.
- Will A. Zeppeli: Such eerie hair. What might be hiding away in it?!
- Dio Brando: What vulgar hair.
- Joseph: HUH? What's that big thing on your head?
- Caesar:Stop walking around with such huge clown hair!
- Jotaro:We can talk about your stupid hair later.
- Kakyoin: My hair is more refined than yours.
- Polnaref: I'll cut your hair into something more proper.
- Hol Horse: I can lend you a hat if you wanna cover that disaster up!
- DIO: Your hair's like a pile of cow dung by the side of the road.
- Josuke: Hey, great haircut... NOT.
- Okuyasu: Your hairstlye is really lame!
- Giorno: My hair is more elegant than yours.
- Bruno: What a dreary hairstyle.
- Jolyne: I've seen drag queens with better hair!
- Ermes: You regent-styled pig!
- Johnny (sarcastic): That hairstyle's good. Really great. Super cool.
- Gyro: What a strange head. Makes me wanna stomp all over it!
- Funny Valentine: The first thing I'm going to do in office is outlaw that ridiculous hairstyle!
Will A. Zeppeli
- Hey Bambino!!' [Hey Baby!! in the Japanese releases.]
- Signor Joestar
- It's USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! UUUSSSEELLLESSS!!!
- ZA WARUDO!
- [A romanization of DIO's Stand name, The World.]
- Next you're gonna say...
- [Joseph often predicts what others will say next, particularly during Battle Tendency.]
- Show me happy. Show me silly. Now how about you show those pearly whites? (Happy urepii- yoropiku ne!)
- OH MY GOD! / OH NO!!! / HOLY SHIT!!
- [These are spoken in English, even in the original Japanese releases.]
- OH NO! The two phrases I hate the most are “hard work” and “work hard!”
Jotaro Kujo (空条 承太郎, Kūjō Jōtarō)
- ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!
- Give me a break... (Yare yare daze...)
- SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU'RE ANNOYING!
- You tried to out-predict me, a fortune teller? But it’s 10 years too early for you. (victory quote)
- Yes, I am!!
Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助, Higashikata Jōsuke) (Part IV)
- Let me punch this "spaghetti" and reduce it to its original parts!
- [This was during their meal at Tonio's, after Josuke began to suspect that something about the food Okuyasu is eating is off.]
- Gureato desu yo, koitsu wa (loosely translates to "Ain't this guy great?")
Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰, Nijimura Okuyasu)
- I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply.
Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一, Hirose Kōichi)
- You've made me go through such a thing! It's too late. That's why I'm telling you I hate you.
Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴, Kishibe Rohan)
Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影, Kira Yoshikage)
- What a Beautiful Duwang! Chew. There must be no other place as pretty as this town. This feels like a picnic.
- [When Kira was having a 'picnic' with his 'girlfriend'; A (mis)translation of one of Kira's lines from the infamous "Duwang" fan translation.]
- MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!"
Jolyne Cujoh (空条 徐倫, Kūjō Jorīn)
- ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!
- Yare yare dawa.
- [lit. 'Give me a break' or 'Good grief'.]
- The kind of evil that doesn't realize that it's evil... is the worst kind there is...
- '[lit. 'Tada' in Japanese.]
- Jonathan Joestar
- Kazuyuki Okitsu (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Kazuya Nakai (Phantom Blood PS2 game (Young))
- Hideyuki Tanaka (Phantom Blood PS2 game)
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Phantom Blood movie)
- Jūrōta Kosugi (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Johnny Yong Bosch (Anime English dub)
- Dio Brando/DIO
- Kenji Nojima (Phantom Blood movie (Young))
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Phantom Blood movie and PS2 game)
- Isshin Chiba (Heritage For the Future)
- Tanaka Nobuo (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Norio Wakamoto (Drama CD)
- Takehito Koyasu (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Andrew Chaikin (Stardust Crusaders OVA English dub)
- Marco Balzarotti (Stardust Crusaders OVA Italian dub)
- Patrick Seitz (Anime English dub)
- Will A. Zeppeli
- Rikiya Koyama (Phantom Blood movie/PS2 game)
- Yoku Shioya (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Joe Ochman (Anime English dub)
- Robert E.O. Speedwagon
- Masaya Onosaka (Phantom Blood PS2 Game)
- Yōji Ueda (Anime/All Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven)
- Keith Silverstein (Anime English dub)
- Joseph Joestar
- Tomokazu Sugita (Anime (Young), All Star Battle, Eyes of Heaven (Young))
- Unshō Ishizuka (Anime (Old), Eyes of Heaven (Old))
- Chikao Ōtsuka (Stardust Crusaders OVA)
- Tōru Ōkawa (Heritage for the Future (Old))
- Hōchū Ōtsuka (Heritage for the Future (Young))
- Kenji Utsumi (Drama CD 1 & 3)
- Gorō Naya (Drama CD 2)
- Ben Diskin (Anime English dub (Young))
- Richard Epcar (Anime English dub (Old))
- Michael Bennett (Stardust Crusaders OVA English dub)
- François Siener (Stardust Crusaders OVA French dub)
- Enrico Bertorelli (Stardust Crusaders OVA Italian dub)
- Caesar A. Zeppeli
- Lisa Lisa
- Jotaro Kujo
- Noriaki Kakyoin
- Jean Pierre Polnareff
- Mohammed Avdol
- Hol Horse
- Vanilla Ice
- Josuke Higashikata (東方 仗助, Higashikata Jōsuke) (Part IV)
- Yūki Ono (Anime)
- Okuyasu Nijimura (虹村 億泰, Nijimura Okuyasu)
- Wataru Takagi (Anime)
- Koichi Hirose (広瀬 康一, Hirose Kōichi)
- Yūki Kaji (Anime)
- Rohan Kishibe (岸辺 露伴, Kishibe Rohan)
- Takahiro Sakurai (Anime)
- Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影, Kira Yoshikage)
- Ryohei Higashikata
- Katsuhisa Hōki (Anime)
- Anjuro "Angelo" Katagiri
- Kenji Hamada (Anime)
- Keicho Nijimura
- Tomoyuki Shimura (Anime)
- Akira Otoishi
- Showtaro Morikubo (Anime)
- Tamami Kobayashi
- Satoshi Tsuruoka (Anime)
- Toshikazu Hazamada
- Hiroki Shimowada (Anime)
- Giorno Giovanna
- Bruno Buccellati
- Pannacotta Fugo
- Narancia Ghirga
- Guido Mista
- Leone Abbacchio
- Vinegar Doppio
- Jolyne Cujoh
- Narciso Annasui
- Weather Report
- Hermes Costello
- Enrico Pucci
- Johnny Joestar
- Gyro Zeppeli
- Funny Valentine
- Diego Brando
- Josuke Higashikata (VIII)
- Joshuu Higashikata
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012-) on IMDB
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on Know Your Meme
- Official website
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure at Viz Media
- . JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 1 – Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata. Crunchyroll. Retrieved on 9 April, 2016.
- Phantom Blood 01, Youth with Dio Part 2, p. 36
- Phantom Blood 03, Tarkus and the Dark Knight Bruford Part 4, p. 37-41
- Phantom Blood 03, Sleep as a Hero, p. 52-53
- Phantom Blood 03, Fire and Ice, Jonathan and Dio Part 4, p. 296-297
- Episode 7 – Toshikazu Hazamada (Show Off)
- Vol. 32 Ch.296: Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love Part 3
- Vol. 32 Ch.297: Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love Part 4
- Vol. 38 Ch.358: Sheer Heart Attack Part 5
- Vol. 39 Ch.361: Sheer Heart Attack Part 8
- Vol. 40 Ch.378: I Am An Alien! Part 1
- Vol. 40 Ch.378: I Am An Alien! Part 2
- Episode 32 – July 15th (Thurs), Part 2
- Vol. 78 Ch.724: Heavy Weather Part 6
- Vol. 78 Ch.727: Heavy Weather Part 9
- Vol. 78 Ch.729: Heavy Weather Part 11
- Vol.79 Ch.731: Heavy Weather Part 13
- Vol. 79 Ch. 737: C-Moon Part 3
- Vol. 80 Ch. 742 C-Moon Part 8
- Vol. 80 Ch.744: Made In Heaven Part 2
- Vol. 80 Ch.745: Made In Heaven Part 3
- Vol. 80 Ch.752: What a Wonderful World
- Vol. 83 Ch.765: The Sheriff's Request to Mountain Tim
- Vol. 85 Ch.777: Tusk Part 1
- Vol. 86 Ch.780: Scary Monsters Part 1
- Vol. 86 Ch.781: Scary Monsters Part 2
- Vol. 87 Ch.783: Scary Monsters Part 4
- Vol. 87 Ch.784: Third Stage: Cannon City
- Vol. 87 Ch. 785: A Man's World Part 1
- Vol. 107 Ch. 857: California King Bed Part 3
- Rohan at the Louvre
- All Star Battle English Localization
- . All Star Battle Special Dialogue Translations. Tumblr. Retrieved on 5 January 2016.
- Vol.79 Ch.730: Heavy Weather Part 12