Kronk's New Groove
Kronk's New Groove (also known as The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove) is a 2005 American direct-to-video animated musical comedy film animated by Toon City Animation and released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on December 13, 2005. The film is the sequel and spin-off to the 2000 animated film The Emperor's New Groove. It currently has a 0% rating on the Rotten Tomatoes website, because it was negatively reviewed by the critics. In fact, the critics found it even worse than another Tony Leondis involved film, The Emoji Movie. The plot is very similar to the first film except Kronk is the main character, not Kuzco. The plot revolves around him falling in love with Ms. Birdwell, and his rights to earn his father's love of him. Kuzco also has only a minor role in the film, though, like the first film, he does narrate its story, despite not being generally about him, but about Kronk.
- At this point you're probably wondering, "Hey, where's that emperor guy?" Wella-wella-boom, baby! Kuzco here, coming to you live from the palace.
- Please, don't grovel, it's embarrassing. I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good guy now. Didn't you see the first movie? [Pulls out a giant poster for The Emperor's New Groove] Yay! A 50-foot-me! I loved that movie because it was all about me. But now it's Kronk's turn in the limelight. So let me put it as simply as possible: This is his movie, not my movie. His movie, not mine. His, not mine. All right, everybody got it? Even the little ones? Good. So grab some popcorn, take a sippy-sip of your sip stuff, and enjoy. I'll be back later to check up on you. Now, action!
- [Appears dressed as Kronk's wife] Boom, baby! Like how I weaseled myself into the movie? Nice.
- Ha! Boom baby!
- Gow! You threw off my groove!
- I can't believe this is happening!
- You kidnapped me!
- You're the criminal mastermind, not me!
- By the way you're fired.
- No touchy!
- It's all about Kronk.
- Two thumbs up! For Kronk!
- You know, it's a good thing you're not a big fat guy, or this will be really difficult.
Incan Place Guards
- Hail, Kuzco!
- I'm sorry, but you've thrown off the emperor's groove.
- Why would I kidnap a llama?!
- Don't worry your highness, I got ya! You're safe now! Or not.
- You just saved my life.
- You're just gonna have to trust me!
- I'm working for Kronk's New Groove!
- Don't cry for me, Marge and Tina.
- You don't let a guy like Papi down, or you'll get one of these. The Cold Shoulder, the Frenzied Eyebrow, the Grimace of Doom, the Sneer of Despair, the Crippling Wince of Guilt, the Scowl of Impending Wrath, and, worst of all, the Nostril Flare of Total Rejection.
- The nightmare began on a day like any other. Actually, that would make it a daymare, but I digress.
- [Reading the label on his egg carton] Kronk's eggs, property of Kronk, do not use, except for Kronk.
- Well, he's not as dead as we were hoped.
- Uh, he doesn't really wanna talk to you.
- Yeah, weird.
- Oh, riiiight. The poison. The poison for Kuzco. The poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco. Kuzco's poison. That poison?
- I will destroy Kronk's New Groove once and for all!
- I'll take over and rule the empire!
- I'll just poison him with this!
- A llama! He's supposed to be dead!
- Take him out of town and finish the job!
- Tell me Kuzco's dead!
- Tell me about it.
- You're excused.
- Then I bet you weren't expecting this!
- Ask him which way the talking llama went!
- A llama!
- This had better be good!
Bucky the Squirrel
- I threw off his groove!
- Pacha: Uh-oh!
- Kuzco: Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall.
- Pacha: yup.
- Kuzco: sharp rocks at the bottom?
- Pacha: Most likely.
- Kuzco: bring it on.
- Kuzco: boo yeah!
- Patrick Warburton as Kronk Pepikrankenitz
- Tracey Ullman as Miss Birdwell
- Eartha Kitt as Yzma
- David Spade as Kuzco
- John Goodman as Pacha
- Wendie Malick as Chicha
- John Mahoney as Papi
- John Fiedler as Rudy
- Bob Bergen as Bucky
- Eli Russell Linnetz as Tipo
- Patti Deutsch as Waitress
- Jessie Flower as Chacha
- Anthony Ghannam as Huayna
- Jeff Bennett as Skinny Old Man / Stout Old Man / Gollum-Rudy
- April Winchell as Hildy / Marge / Tina
- You've got to be true to your groove.
- Walt Disney Pictures presents Kronk's New Groove.
- The groove is on the move.
- From the creators of Shrek.
- Coming soon to video and Disney DVD.