Lethal Weapon 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I'm too old for this shit.
- We can't shoot a dog. People? Okay, but not dogs.
- You have the right to remain unconscious. Anything you say ain't gonna be much.
- "Close" is a lingerie shop without a front window.
- You know what a future a cop has, Murph? None. You punch a clock for 30 years, retirement, pension... nothin' to do. Drunk at noon, bullet in the brain by evening. Well, not for this kid! The police department's got it all: guns, ammo, drugs, cash... it's a one-stop shopping center. If you've got the balls and the brains, there's not a fucking thing anyone can do about it!
- (Buries a henchman in cement) Now we've got a relationship we can build on.
- Murtaugh: Riggs, everyone else is outside. Only me, you and this cat are dumb enough to be in here.
- Riggs: Nearly a CAT-astrophe, huh?
- Murtaugh: [sees Riggs about to cut the red wire.] Oh! Oh!
- Riggs: What? What?
- Murtaugh: A minute ago, you said blue!
- Riggs: Did I say blue?
- Murtaugh: Riggs, you said blue!
- Riggs: Well, I meant red.
- Murtaugh: You sure?
- Riggs: Well, look, Rog, we can do it your way if you like.
- Murtaugh: My way?! I don't have...!
- Riggs: [whispers] Quiet! I'm sure, okay?
- Murtaugh: Aw, shit.
- Riggs: You ready? [Murtaugh winces] Rog.
- Murtaugh: What? [opens his eyes]
- Riggs: Aren't you gonna miss all this good stuff when you retire? Aren't you gonna miss it a little bit? Huh? [chuckles] I'm cutting the wire. [Murtaugh winces again] Snip. [timer counts down faster] See, all done. Rog?
- Murtaugh: Yeah?
- Riggs: [sees the timer; alarmed] Grab the cat!
- Murtaugh: Grab the cat?
- [he and Riggs run from the building and yell for everyone nearby to evacuate; the building explodes]
- Riggs: Hiya, Hubie! We're lookin' for a friend of yours named Travis.
- Hubie: I never heard of him.
- Riggs: Never? (jabbing Hubie in the eyes) [imitates a buzzer] Wrong answer. Wrong answer. [imitates a buzzer]
- Tyrone: What the hell! It's Jack Travis!
- Murtaugh: That's what I wanted, baby.
- Murtaugh: Do you have to solve everything with your fists?
- Riggs: Well, I couldn't use my gun, there were people around.
- Murtaugh: I knew you couldn't stop smoking.
- Riggs: I'm only smoking to take my mind off my dog biscuit problem.
- Murtaugh: What dog biscuit problem?
- Riggs: Well, I've been chasing more cars lately, and uh, y'know , when I try to lick my balls I keep falling off the couch.
- Internal Affairs Guy:I looked at your record for all the chaos and mayhem you cause.
- Riggs:No, no, I'm chaos and he's mayhem, we're a double act. [annoyed] What are we, required reading or something?
- Lorna: As a matter of fact you are; somewhere between Police Gazette and Mad Magazine.
- Riggs: Nice of you to steal that information.
- Lorna: Semantics, Riggs.
- Riggs: Some antics? I'm always up for some antics!
- [Travis has been fatally shot by Riggs]
- Travis: Go to hell, Riggs.
- Riggs: You first.
- Mel Gibson as Martin Riggs
- Danny Glover as Roger Murtaugh
- Rene Russo as Lorna Cole
- Stuart Wilson as Jack Travis
- Joe Pesci as Leo Getz
- Steve Kahan as Captain Murphy
- Darlene Love as Trish Murtaugh
- Ebonie Smith as Carrie Murtaugh
- Nick Chinlund as Hatchett
- Alan Scarfe as Herman Walters
- Mary Ellen Trainor as Dr. Stephanie Woods (Police Psychiatrist)
- Gregory Millar as Tyrone
- Andrew Hill Newman as the jaywalker
- Traci Wolfe as Rianne Murtaugh
- Damon Hines as Nick Murtaugh
- Jason Rainwater as Young Cop (credited as Jason Meshover-lorg)
- The magic is back again!